join

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Heey chad, long time man.

Look it may seem small minded but if anything i was straight to the point and it may have been abit blunt but yeah hmm.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

oh ok now who is being racist? Come on seriously! Also we have launched satellites into space, oh wait even had Australian Astronauts! wow who woulda thought it lol.

What is your issue with Australians?? Also can i ask where you are from??

Also in regard to engineering or inventions perhaps you should do a little research before you post crap like that
edit on 25-12-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

Australia was the fourth nation to launch a satellite into space and the third to launch from it's own soil

We are also at the forefront in rocket and hypersonic technology.

Contribute nothing you say?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

It's ok, you've clarified you stance now and I can understand where you're coming from.

Got bigger fish to fry it seems anyway!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Hahaha

oh ok now who is being racist? Come on seriously! Also we have launched satellites into space, oh wait even had Australian Astronauts! wow who woulda thought it lol.

Being pushed around a supermarket carpark making "whooosh" noises after drinking 5 litres of wine does not constitute a "launch" or being an Astronaut.

What is your issue with Australians??

Many.

Also can i ask where you are from??

Nope.

Also in regard to engineering or inventions perhaps you should do a little research before you post crap like that

Nope.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

Well you have nothing positive or interesting to add to the discussion so i have reported your lame posts..... sorry.

Also trying to detract from your ignorance and hate by trying to make make me seem like a racist doesnt work. aww why not tell us where you are from, i hope your not ashamed of your heritage, i am not. I am a proud Australian and proud of our acheivments and work in this world, especially considering we are so young relative to many other nations.

I guess you are not proud of your heritage if you want to hide it from us....
oh and why not do some real research before making totally incorrect assumptions about Australia.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

The 25% of India's population with the highest IQ's is GREATER than the total population of the United States. In other words; India has more honors kids than America has kids!

India is not to be underestimated.

True...True,
But when you aren't reverse engineering Alien spacecraft then your probably behind the power curve regardless of how much Human based Intelligence you possess. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Haha is all i can say!! The country has a bad enough economy and social structure, it's no surprise they cahnt launch a rocket.
They can launch a rocket, they have done it before.

That's why Chandrayaan-1's mission received the AIAA 2009 Space Systems Award, because of India Space Research Organization's "outstanding accomplishments in the design, development, launch and operations of India's first scientific mission, Chandrayaan-1, operating beyond earth's orbit".

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

Man you are seriously a joke, and to be honest if it were up to me and many other people we would become a republic and seperate from the UK and the joke that is still a royal family in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

yeah look my first reply might have been blunt but if you read the rest of my replies you will see the point i was getting to..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

Also i need another reply because your are an utter disgrace to humanity. you fail to see the bigger picture and humaity as a whole. That is the problem and the origin of many wars. People like you that are backward and have something wrong with them.

I'm not gonna go near the Israel topic only to say that it and it's territories have been the focus of war for over 2000 years - War not PEACE!!!

The same goes for many Euro nations!!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Havick, don't feed the bigoted troll.

He's just ruining and derailing the thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

MOD NOTE: ATTENTION!!!

Please discuss the topic and not other members.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.
Come on, it's the Holidays, let's be nice and keep to the topic.

Further such remarks can and will result in warnings and/or post removals.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Posting Jokes, Ridiculing, Making Fun of Others in Threads...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah i have decided hahaha does not deserve anymore time and effort on replies, aarrh its just so fustrating.

Yup, treadonme - i agree, sorry i got caught up in that joke of a reply line..........

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They should have "out-sourced".

Sorry, couldn't resist. . . .

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

THANK YOU!! I was about to mod my own thread when I returned to read the posts

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join