It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto and US Government GMO Food Conspiracy Confirmed by Leaked Documents.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The USA and Monsanto are conspiring together to destroy opposition to GM foods.

Confirmed in Wikileaks.

It is very scary stuff.They talk of "retaliation".

I urge everyone to please save this information and spread it around and destroy the credibility of all GMO advocates as this is what they are planning to do to people who oppose these dangerous to health "foods".

The USA ambassador is nothing more than a pimp for these evil corporations.

Here it is:-

www.naturalnews.com...

I URGE EVERYONE TO START JOINING THE ANTI GM FOODS CAMPAIGN AND TO MONITOR ALL PEOPLE WHO PROMOTE AND PUSH THESE GMO FOODS IN GOVERNMENT TO TO EXPOSE THEIR AGENDAS.

THIS IS OUR FOOD THEY ARE TRYING TO POLLUTE EVEN MORE.
edit on 25-12-2010 by beckybecky because: ADDITIONAL PLEA.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

This has been known for some years and you just found out about it now?

The best documentary/movie to watch is: FOOD, INC.

See the new Food Safety Bill....guess whhich corporation is behind it and why? And the Americans are STILL asleep.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
very good, maybe that will convince a couple of people that GMOs aren't like any other commodity, but rather a gov't backed operation with formally unknown but quite predictable motivation.

unfortunately a lot will be destroyed by these gov't seeds before it'll backfire on the instigators. i mean they are quite desperate, even trying to force these into Africa - probably to increase dependency and thereby facilitate the forcible extraction of resources.

the true failure of the pro GM lobby is of course their absolute silence about past successes - because there don't seem to be any!

See the thread On Genetically Modified Foods Propaganda and ''Conclusive Science' for more.

maybe Monsanto was among the bailout recipients?! who knows.

new topics

join