It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Video Camera... Friends With Visitors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Okay skeptics, this thread is for you. Here's how it goes...

I took these film photographs in 1996...

rense.com...

Not only are they genuine, but because of the circumstances involved, I believe the fact that I was able to get those pictures was "Deliberate" in both cases... including the ship in the second picture moving parallel to the beach road and at the same speed as our car as we toured the devastation in Gulf Breeze, FL. from Hurricane Opal. (We went to Gulf Breeze that weekend for a UFO Conference... to see Whitley speak)

But this thread isn't about proving those pictures are real. I don't care what anyone thinks about them. I know they're real, and my friends and family who have them on their REFRIGERATORS know they're real. I'm only mentioning them because it establishes the fact that I might have a better chance at getting something on video than the average person.

I also have a scoop mark on my ankle and an object in the center of my left hand from when I was 8 years old. And no, I DON'T want it removed because I know what it does...

www.retro.net...

...thank you very much. And by the way; Whitley's research was right. The skin was taken from my ankle to wrap around the implant so that only epidermis (outer skin) touches the implant so the body won't reject or eject it. I figured that out a long time ago.

The reason I'm making this post is mainly because of my location and the free time I now have. I moved here to Punta Gorda, FL. three years ago. (After Hurricane Charley) On that subject by the way; I know cops here who saw hundreds of dead people who died in mobile homes from Hurricane Charley, and only a SINGLE DIGIT number of deaths was reported. But that's another thread...

www.youtube.com...

My current location now puts me far from an Air Force base compared to the other towns I've lived in... Fort Lauderdale, FL., New York City and London, England. And if you think that doesn't matter to the Visitors, think again.

I also live in a semi-remote area that has fields everywhere and the houses are scattered here and there. The scattered houses thing is the result of Hurricane Charley in 2004 and the 2008 Financial Crisis both bringing this city's growth to a halt. So I have a HUGE back yard, and main power lines just beyond the yard... followed by another huge field.

The video camera I have is this one...

reviews.cnet.com...

It has three CCD chips, which allows it to capture richer color and sharper images than single-CCD cameras. It uses digital tapes. And if you're wondering how I could have taken the UFO photos above, have a flying saucer tattoo on my right arm, and lived here for 3 years without trying to film anything yet, it's because I really haven't cared much about the subject in recent years. I think the Visitors have their own time line, if any at all, and trying to take pictures or shoot video of them on YOUR time line is a complete freakin' waste of time. I literally carried a still-camera around for THREE YEARS before I got the two photos linked above. Then there's also the fact that the skeptics will probably find something to whine about even if I DO get good daytime video of a ship... which is the subject of this thread.

However, I have spare time now, and I think I'm the best candidate to actually do it and I'm in a good location. And along with the ATS web site and the technology of the internet, maybe the 1's and 0's of this thread that are flying around through the satellite signals will be picked up... and maybe they'll give us something. Or maybe if they're so advanced, they would know I'm posting this for other reasons, and if they WANT us to have something fun like that, maybe we'll get it. Who knows. I won't lose any sleep over it, and I won't try TOO hard. Maybe a few minutes a day. But I WILL TRY none the less.

My questions for skeptics are; Has technology gotten to the point where there's NO daytime video that would impress anyone or be provable as genuine? If it were daytime video and the ship takes up at least 20% of the screen width (which would be fairly impressive), would you be able to tell if it is faked from the shaky'ness of my hand not matching the ship? Should I definitely hold the camera in my HAND and NOT use a tripod so we can have some "Shake?" Is there NOTHING that can be done to prove it's real because of technology? Otherwise I won't waste my time.

Also, does the ship have to move behind something to prove it's real? Or will the shaky thing above be enough? Maybe the power lines in my back yard will work well for that.

I do have software that will enable me to directly rip an original, full screen, high-quality avi file from the camera. And I will not re-render it in any way. The camera uses digital tape, so that should take care of most "Computer graphics" theories as the tape can later be analyzed and established as being digitally imprinted THROUGH the camera. I also have a real web host/site where I can host the large avi file for download. And I know for certain that the first-ripped, high quality avi's can be viewed in Windows Media Player by ANYONE. The avi's are about 1 gig for only 4 minutes of video. So from that, you can get a good idea of the high quality. (Basically not even compressed)

So tell me skeptics, should I give it go? Or will nothing impress you? Any requests? Remember, "They" might be reading this.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton

What happened to the Angel hair investigation?

Might pay to close that one out first huh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If he sent the samples off to a lab, it could be weeks to months before we find out results. I would expect you to know that already....

Also you didn't respond to any of his questions.

But is it true? That you cannot post another thread until one you posted several weeks ago is finally resolved even if it takes months to resolve it? Where is that rule at?

Anyways, cool UFO pics OP. I think I have seen them before.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yeah. What muzzleflash said. Duh.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Well, happy filming!

Don't forget the tripod!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
quote: "I also have a scoop mark on my ankle and an object in the center of my left hand from when I was 8 years old. And no, I DON'T want it removed because I know what it does... "

I'm a little confused here. Are you saying you've been abducted by aliens?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

That's exactly what he is saying.

If you use a tripod and a High quality DVD video camera with great zoom, and you upload the video/videos in very hgih quality, I will consider it.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hmm.. Interesting... Good luck with your quest to get good quality pics...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I hear the OP's pain...It really is a herculean task to convince some of the skeptics here, let alone the general public. I have read em all: Too far away, too close, too clear, too shaky, too still.

I for one will critically analyze anything you come up with. I'm generally a believer, but am still waiting for my own personal evidence or a "smoking gun" to turn up.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
I hear the OP's pain...It really is a herculean task to convince some of the skeptics here, let alone the general public. I have read em all: Too far away, too close, too clear, too shaky, too still.

I for one will critically analyze anything you come up with. I'm generally a believer, but am still waiting for my own personal evidence or a "smoking gun" to turn up.

Maybe "they" don't want to be photographed so they have a way not to be, like shaky, blurred pictures.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
..."thank you very much. And by the way; Whitley's research was right. The skin was taken from my ankle to wrap around the implant so that only epidermis (outer skin) touches the implant so the body won't reject or eject it. I figured that out a long time ago. '
I'm a skeptic, first of all, I believe that if an alien race came from who knows how many light years away from who knows what galaxy just to visit you and go through the trouble to abduct you, I think "they" would have a better way to put a device in you, rather than have to skin graft over it. I mean lets face it man, the amount of technology it takes to accomplish interstellar travel is drastic, therefore their other technological abilities would be as much advanced.
I have another theory, assuming that you were abducted, this sounds like the kind of technology we have right here on earth. Maybe you were abducted, but by some black ops project to spread disinfo for the fake alien invasion that I believe will happen when all the other wars are depleted on earth. The war machine must keep rollin on. Just an idea, and it sounds more logical than aliens.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

My questions for skeptics are; Has technology gotten to the point where there's NO daytime video that would impress anyone or be provable as genuine? If it were daytime video and the ship takes up at least 20% of the screen width (which would be fairly impressive), would you be able to tell if it is faked from the shaky'ness of my hand not matching the ship? Should I definitely hold the camera in my HAND and NOT use a tripod so we can have some "Shake?" Is there NOTHING that can be done to prove it's real because of technology? Otherwise I won't waste my time.

Empirical proof is certainly hard to portray as just about anything may raise some amount of doubt. However, I believe it would be the closeup vids, the eyewitness of irrefutable witnesses (whoever that may be) or the admonition by key leaders that would stand a lot to lose by validating the evidence. Of course, there will be those who will try to tear all that down too.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Edward, thanks for the thread and an interesting one it is, can't say I'm with you on some items but as you say its not the point of this.

I think you should be looking, in fact I feel you HAVE to look otherwise you won't be happy and settled. I openly encourage you to sky watch because I do so want to see the defining proof or at the very least a fantastic hard to debunk set of images.

A tripod would be preferred for better quality, no matter what you film others will always introduce the camera tracking point no matter what so ignore that and go for quality.

As for the hand, why do you want to keep it in, I removed two 'things' that were in my leg and my daughters skin near her belly button when she was young, both were identical and apart from finding them odd the initial response was to think of tracking in a bad way.

My wife on the other hand wondered if it was to track perhaps 'chosen' people?

Fear not though, I'm not a smoker of the wacky stuff (don't smoke at all), not a drinker and not into anything other than my prescription pain relief meds for my spine which I got long AFTER the things were found in our bodies.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think what you must remember, is that many hardcore "skeptics" have no interest in being persuaded. They have built a paradigm for themselves, a religious faith, and they're comfortable with that. They get really upset when you mess with their core beliefs and convictions. So some will never be convinced no matter what evidence you present.

For myself. I leave room for the idea of ET interacting with us. I just haven't seen anything to this point that makes me think it's anything more than what lifejunkie01 just said. Black ops. And I'm only talking about the ones that have no other explanation. 99% of sightings, pics, video, are either explainable or fantasy. The other 1% are probably black projects. And I wouldn't put it past them to tag people just like they tag animals.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardSlayton
My questions for skeptics are; Has technology gotten to the point where there's NO daytime video that would impress anyone or be provable as genuine?
There's no sure way of knowing if any digital image or video is genuine or not, it's only a question of how much time someone wants to spend in faking something, it can always be done.

So, do things to get the best result and do not worry about what the sceptics (including me
) may say about it.

Use a tripod, and if possible, get something on the video that shows some context, an unidentifiable object in what looks like the sky is less impressive than an unidentifiable object that, when zoomed out, shows that is really in the sky, over some trees, buildings, etc.

The best thing would be if you could use two cameras, but I know that it's harder to do (specially if you are the only person doing the filming), but two cameras can be used to get some 3D information, like distance and altitude (if we know the exact directions in which the cameras were pointing).

Remember to make copies of the tapes if you film something that you think is important enough.

So tell me skeptics, should I give it go?
Yes, I would do it myself if I had the means.

Or will nothing impress you?
That's irrelevant. You may film an historic event that changes everyone's lives but that does not impress me, I'm not easily impressed.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I think what you must remember, is that many hardcore "skeptics" have no interest in being persuaded.
I'm not interested in being persuaded of anything, I want knowledge, not to be convinced.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardSlayton

Show me a CLEAR crisp photo of a UFO and I will call it fake

My personal opinion is that 80%ish are plasma critters, 15%ish our own black ops and 5%ish the true visitors...

Now in each of the three cases some sort of plasma effect is in use... the critters, being effectively balls of energy, our black ops using plasma skins (see Northrop B2 for example since they declassified that) and the visitors would be using some form of anti-gravity/EM craft. In all three cases there would be an energy envelop around the object. So if you take a shot of a clear one that isn't sitting on the ground with its engines off, I would have to say fake. You cannot hover in the air without some sort of EM field

Here are a couple of examples to illustrate

Force Field

Heat distortion viewing through airplane exhaust. While the cause is different, the effect is similar

Here is another one... I like this one...

Also, does the ship have to move behind something to prove it's real? Or will the shaky thing above be enough? Maybe the power lines in my back yard will work well for that.

Shaky is BAD for crying out loud buy a tripod... moving behind something is GOOD. Reference points are good, constant zooming in and out , BAD. Taking short videos when the thing is around longer... bad... blaming saving batteries for chopping video... bad

You want a good recording? Look at this one of a 'Critter' giving birth
20 minutes of observation, shape shifting with the red orb inside the translucent jellyfish like one and then the red on is free outside the 'mother'

Google Video Link

24 minutes of filming... lots of footage to do motion studies on and analyze it... and it has real time conversation during filming instead of stupid music... This is an example of a good UFO film, no matter what you believe it to be...

My page on it...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Here is an enhanced stabilized motion study of one section by an ATS member

edit on 25-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
not interested in being persuaded of anything, I want knowledge, not to be convinced.

would not having knowledge convince you of reality?

Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A tripod is a must have item.

Infra-red and night vision is also important.

You should use a laptop and stream the footage to your hard drive

and don't forget to get some: Laser Torches, these are very useful.

good luck

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

By the way; When I say, "Shaky," I don't mean excessively shaky. I mean just enough to be able to confirm that the object is real and a certain distance from the camera. The funny thing is, I actually have a metal weight that I attach to the bottom of my camera... where the tripod normally screws in, that prevents EXCESSIVE shaking. It's an odd thing to have such an advanced camera be so light weight. The light weight of the camera is actually a problem that anyone else wouldn't have with a camera that weighs at least few pounds. (Mine only weighs 1lb 3oz)

I believe that if an alien race came from who knows how many light years away from who knows what galaxy just to visit you and go through the trouble to abduct you, I think "they" would have a better way to put a device in you, rather than have to skin graft over it. I mean lets face it man, the amount of technology it takes to accomplish interstellar travel is drastic, therefore their other technological abilities would be as much advanced.

Well I would agree if I didn't know what it does. It's not necessarily for tracking. It's connected into and utilizes the nervous system for what is likely more than one purpose. I am only aware of one. If it also can be used for tracking, than that is two. But as you said... "Anyone that advanced..." (now my words) ...would know where I'm at all the time and have the resources to keep track of me. That's why I think the purpose has more to do with the image I posted in the top post... for those who can use their illusion. Other than that, that's all I will say on the matter. It's so useful and powerful to me...

en.wikipedia.org...

...that most skeptical opinions are like a joke to me.

I have another theory, assuming that you were abducted, this sounds like the kind of technology we have right here on earth. Maybe you were abducted, but by some black ops project to spread disinfo for the fake alien invasion that I believe will happen when all the other wars are depleted on earth. The war machine must keep rollin on. Just an idea, and it sounds more logical than aliens.

I've seriously considered that. There were other things in my life that, if you were aware of them, you'd probably think I was that person. Others have thought that in the past, and I've told them to just get on with their lives and don't worry about ANY of it... as I don't.

With that said; If it's block ops, then they also have acceleration technology that can cause permanent injury near the sternum, which is what happened to me. Nothing painful... just bones in the center of chest pop every now and then, and have done so since the day after I felt the pressure and g-forces of my first event.

But the device was implanted around 1978. And given the fact that it's not just for tracking and for something much more advanced, it is not Black Ops. If it's Black Ops in connection with Visitors, then there's not a whole lot anyone can do about it.

Empirical proof is certainly hard to portray as just about anything may raise some amount of doubt. However, I believe it would be the closeup vids, the eyewitness of irrefutable witnesses (whoever that may be) or the admonition by key leaders that would stand a lot to lose by validating the evidence. Of course, there will be those who will try to tear all that down too.

Good points. And it's funny how all of the double-think came out in Page 1.

...admonition by key leaders that would stand a lot to lose by validating the evidence.

That's the only thing that would really do it. But then we would be left with a population that is split 50/50 between "Jesus is back," and the NWO paranoids with "The Antichrist is here... he comes from black ops."

So a video filmed in my back yard won't do it for ANYone. But I'll still give it a go because I have the spare time. And it would be fun anyway. But only a WikiLeaks type of thing that ID's a regular person as a Contactee COMBINED with a video of sorts, would actually do it. But again, the human minds of the skeptics will continue to create paranoid theories to protect their paradigm of thinking, which is actually a deep hope that there is no one in this galaxy or Universe to judge them, or to judge what the leaders they support are doing to the populace.

I think what you must remember, is that many hardcore "skeptics" have no interest in being persuaded. They have built a paradigm for themselves, a religious faith, and they're comfortable with that. They get really upset when you mess with their core beliefs and convictions. So some will never be convinced no matter what evidence you present.

Yes. That is the problem. They will probably go for the jugular (implant, says he was abducted) if they can't debunk the video images and if the digital tape is confirmed to have been shot "Through the camera." I won't care either way because I have nothing to prove, nothing to gain and nothing to lose. My accomplishment in life is enough to leave me standing on the sidelines and laughing my way to higher and higher levels of financial security. And I did it without Capitalist Piggery, Capitalist Trickery, Capitalist Scamming or Capitalist Slavery.

I will always think it's the VISITORS who don't want it known yet. Again; With that kind of technology, you'd think THEY would be in control of EVERYthing. Therefore if the majority of the population doesn't know yet, it is because of them... because of THEIR time line. But even with that said, it wouldn't hurt to let me have video because, as you can see above, nothing short of a "Jesus is here" landing on the White House lawn will change anyone's mind... and even THAT will only convince 50% of people, as the other 50% goes running for the hills in their minds because they really DON'T like the idea of being judged. Even the most religious of people are actually and truthfully, "Pretty sure there's no G*d. But just in case, I'll go to church and read the Bible."

24 minutes of filming... lots of footage to do motion studies on and analyze it... and it has real time conversation during filming instead of stupid music... This is an example of a good UFO film, no matter what you believe it to be...

I agree. That's why I stressed that I would upload the entire, full quality avi file. I also am not interested in dots or orbs. I want a Billy Meier-style, daylight disk that takes up at least 20% of the screen. I want to see WINDOWS. (If there are any) Otherwise, I would never even bother to upload dot or orb-type UFO footage for people to b*tch endlessly about.

Edward Slayton
edit on 25-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join