It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Ufos, the Internet's new church - disgusting!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I have a good question I want to get your opinion on.

If you saw a legit flying saucer really close up just fly by your house one day, what would you think?

Would you still think it was just fairy tales and make - believe? Or would you start to consider that maybe something really fishy is going on?

I am just curious.

Indulge me for just a minute. How would you react if you actually saw it in real life?

You know how I reacted when I saw it? I remember saying "Omg those are Real???", and "Holy crap I used to make fun of people for that!"

Since you are not aware of my posting history here, at Unexplained Mysteries and a ton of other UFO forums dating back to the early '90s you don't know about my 6 excellent, by any standard, sightings one of which resulted in a videotape which you can read at and see the photos: www.ufocasebook.com...

So the answer to your initial question is not necessary. I was the first one to report on the Internet my viweing of 3 stars in a row that took off at extremely high speed, one at a time. After my report others chimed in with similar sightings. I've viewings where I asked passersby to witness what I was seeing. No one is making fun of daylight sightings where the person reporting the sighting was able to offer details that made it obvious that they were seeing something out of the ordinary.

I hope that helps.

<< 1   >>

join