It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Found on Earth (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Fullscreen is definitely the way to see this video. Amazing images, very colorful
There was a wonderful design to this world, there has to be a creator.

On dry land, most organisms are confined to the surface, or at most to altitudes of a hundred meters, the height of the tallest trees. In the oceans, though, living space has both vertical and horizontal dimensions: with an average depth of 3800 meters, the oceans offer 99% of the space on Earth where life can develop. And the deep sea, which has been immersed in total darkness since the dawn of time, occupies 85% of ocean space, forming the planet's largest habitat. Yet these depths abound with mystery. The deep sea is mostly uncharted, only about 5 percent of the seafloor has been mapped with any reasonable degree of detail—and we know very little about the creatures that call it home. Current estimates about the number of species yet to be found vary between ten and thirty million.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Imagine all the creatures through out the centuries that have become extinct on dry land. I don't know if this bird existed, but the movie Journey to the center of the earth, where they had that blue bird, that flew and glitter like came out of it's wings. People must have hunted those if they did exist. But in the beginning, this world must have been a really beautiful place to live in.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn
Imagine all the creatures through out the centuries that have become extinct on dry land. I don't know if this bird existed, but the movie Journey to the center of the earth, where they had that blue bird, that flew and glitter like came out of it's wings. People must have hunted those if they did exist. But in the beginning, this world must have been a really beautiful place to live in.

It has always boggled my mind that there is still so much of our oceans unexplored.
We are way overdue for going Challenger deep again.
Thanks for this post Happy Holidays!
edit on 25-12-2010 by fasteronfire because: added link

edit on 25-12-2010 by fasteronfire because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What? There has to be a creator?

Have you ever though of how perfect of a machine our body is? How it can have problems and repair them by itself. It can get virus' and learn the strain of virus after beating it to always know when that virus comes in contact with us. It makes it's own antibodies to know when foreign agents come in and try and take over.

To me a human being, in everything it does, is the most beautiful and perfect machine. Yet people do not look at it and say there was a creator.

Why discredit the beauty of nature and give all of her credit to a nonexistent god?

Give credit where credit is due.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I wonder what they taste like.......

In all seriousness, great vid find. This stuff is extraordinary!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
While I do appreciate the link to the remarkably diverse DEEP OCEANIC unique wildlife... I do hold my reservations for starring or flagging... (Oh yes!) ... because the title was so incredibly misleading.

These are not 'aliens'... they are as much as a Mexican in L.A.

Thanks all the same,
Merry Christmas

Mav.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What? There has to be a creator? Have you ever though of how perfect of a machine our body is? How it can have problems and repair them by itself It can get virus' and learn the strain of virus after beating it to always know when that virus comes in contact with us. It makes it's own antibodies to know when foreign agents come in and try and take over. To me a human being, in everything it does, is the most beautiful and perfect machine. Yet people do not look at it and say there was a creator Why discredit the beauty of nature and give all of her credit to a nonexistent god? Give credit where credit is due
reply to post by predator0187

When you put like that, I can agree. My husband put that down, and I think about it, yea, our bodies are amazing on the things it can do on it's own, but something has to be the reason. I'm not saying a god or a spiritual being but SOMETHING has to be responsible for the amazing creations and I want to give credit to that also

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

While I do appreciate the link to the remarkably diverse DEEP OCEANIC unique wildlife... I do hold my reservations for starring or flagging... (Oh yes!) ... because the title was so incredibly misleading These are not 'aliens'... they are as much as a Mexican in L.A. Thanks all the same Merry Christmas
reply to post by MavRck

The only reason I put that as the title was because that was the title of the video, all in all I understand it's not actual "aliens" but I wasn't looking for stars and flags. I wanted to share this with ATS if it wasn't up already, it was too beautiful to not share.

After watching the video, I took the term alien as these organisms are here on earth yet so very far away from civilization and people, I thought it kinda fit....

And a merry christmas to you

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I wonder what they taste like...... In all seriousness, great vid find. This stuff is extraordinary!
reply to post by minigunner

Probably the freshest food on earth!
Thanks

top topics

join