It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Claus is a Mossad agent!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Don't be fooled everyone. Santa Claus is not Christian in the least. If he were, he would spend Christmas celebrating Jesus' birthday, like everyone else. But no! What doe he do instead? He spends the night breaking into their houses and stealing their cookies and milk!

It's obvious to see that he's working with Julian Assange for Mossad, in order to steal the secret information from your houses. LOOK!! He even admits that he knows who's naughty or nice! Isn't that enough evidence for you? And because he reports to Israel, then they know it too. Watch out, folks.

When will you people wake up, and see that WikiLeaks and Santa were both founded, funded, and report to Mossad, and George Soros. Simultaneously. Mossad is working for Soros because he's the puppetmaster, and Julian Assange is the man behind the NWO curtain, even though Soros and Mossad are controlling him.

Yes, by the way, I've had too much eggnog. Merry Christmas ya'll.

edit on 24-12-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Heh! If Santa Claua was Christian he would be celebrating the birth of Jesus! lol

Thanks for this thread! I needed a laugh!! lol

Merry Christ Mass!!!

Meanwhile, if you want to dance naked in the snow around my burning Saturnalia tree, in my back yard, you're welcome to join in!! We've got hot chocolate, warm towels and a big water heater for the shower!!

Oh, and we have cheese and crackers!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
He steals Cookies and Milk, Cheese and Crackers? Well that's it
I say he's a rat!
I stayed up all night waiting for him, and it cost me Johnny Walker.
That Rat Bastard, all he does is steal milk, cookies, cheese and crackers! Won't even have a drink with me....pffff - double agent ... I Say

join