It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo video from a plane of oct 13th fulham predicted sightings in NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
greetings and a happy yule-tide:

i am not savvy as to how to embed video, so any with such knowledge, please assist.
as well, i searched for and could not find this video in a prior post.

www.youtube.com...

well, in honor of his passing and being further curious about officer Fulham and his prediction of the Oct 13th sightings that came to pass in NY, i searched for as many videos as i can find. i came upon this particular one and found it curious. stick around to about 2/3 through when some sort of object makes a "peekaboo" from the clouds.

i am rather curious as to his further predictions he made earlier this month concerning sightings in Russia in early 2011.

well, cheers to believers and debunkers and everyone in between.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

There ya go..
Now I'll have a look at it

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Even if it is real, and it doesn't look very real, it's only about .7 of a second's worth of "sighting..."

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I've seen this in the past, and it's a fake. The footage of the clouds may be real, however the plane is definitely generated and the "ufo" may be as well.. The fact that the creator would use a fake plane doesn't really give much merit to anything else in the video being legit.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Tvision because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

well.... if it's the right .7 seconds, it could be golden.

but i would agree there is something odd about the footage. not enough to dub it fake, asap, imo.

as well, this october 13th, fulham business has gotten me rather curious this x-mas eve.

in further investigation;

i am also curious as to where this plane is flying from and to, as the topography does not quite look like one would expect in the north-east. i have flown into NYC often, and it doesn't look like northern jersey below.

yet... there's something to it.

PS thanks for the embed, backinblack

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tvision

alas, if this has been proven to be a hoax, well, my apologies for redundancies.

in any event, i will still be keeping an eye on Russia this coming Jan.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
thats an old video...with a new title..

saw it a while ago and many people say its from a flight simulator..

dunno if its fake or not...at least the title is fake!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

interesting that the title would change to reference the Oct 13th sightings.

thanks all for the insight. that's why i come here to ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tvision

...the plane is definitely generated and the "ufo" may be as well...

I would be interested in how you deduced that the plane is "generated". Care to provide some verification of this claim? I see nothing to indicate that the plane is somehow fake. It should be simple enough to check the aircraft registration number against the Canadian Civil Aviation register.

The "UFO" on the other hand, when magnified 500x looks a little strange, but not enough so to label it a fake out of hand.

S & F to the OP for an interesting find.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Firstly, this video is old, and has been completely debunked as a flight simulation with regards to the "plane". Anyone with any knowledge of flight simulators (or not even) can look at the plane and see that its just a bit too
"clean" in it's look. I can look at this v.s. a real plane and tell right away it's a computer simulated plane.

As for the clouds and ufo, it's a coin toss.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I did not know Mr. Fulham passed away. Last I read there was reference to him being ill. I did get his book. And while I don't know the "truth" in it, it is a good and interesting read. I'm a bit iffy about channellers. In theory I can accept it, but they never seem correct. One thing that does suprise me about the Oct 13 "sighting" is we never got any good close up footage. Yes, it did seem balloon like, but many sphere sightings seem like that as well. I just don't know.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

redirection to thread that reported Fulham's passing:

abovetopsecret.com...

his passing just happened, and so very soon after his latest prediction, and so soon before its purported revelation.

new topics

top topics

join