It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Planet - Maldek Theory - Could this explain the lack of physical matter in the Asteroid Belt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I've been dreaming and journeying lately in regards to our solar system, the planets within it, the kuiper belt and the nature of everything in between.

Lately lots of threads have been popping up in regards to the hollow earth theory and a thought occurred to me this evening that perhaps if all planets are indeed hollow as many sources would have us beleive, that this could account for the overall lack of physical matter in the Asteroid Belt.

I can imagine the solar system starting out as spinning balls of fiery gas held in orbit by our amazing sun. As they continue to spin they pull towards them all manner of debris that is floating through the system. A user gave an analogy on another thread which I will use where he referred to a potters wheel, spinning the clay as it pushes away from the center of the spinning table.

So perhaps there is indeed some substance to the notion of our hollow earths, with pulsing stars deep inside which heat an outer shell of collected debris.

Could this not also make more sense of the idea of pole shifts, plate movements and every other aspect of our ever shifting planetary body.

I suppose the simple fact is we just do not know at this time, at least, publicly.

I'd like to open the floor to the experts on ATS, as self proclaimed as you may be, please enlighten me to the possibility of a hollow Maldek theory, I will be posting information on the subject as I collect it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Is there any evidence out there that could suggest this to be true?

Havent been able to find much - but am putting together a list of sources.

join