It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Water -Science Observes H2O Acting Weird

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think it is quiet possible that water could have been used to levitate the stone for the pyramids. The pyramids, as well as, many of the largest structures in the world are made of certain material that is conductive in nature. The outer shell of the pyramids was designed to insulate the inner material to maximize the electrical output. Also the pyramids set upon the ley lines, as well as, have an under ground reservoir that razed and lowered with the moons rotation around the earth creating electricity as well. These entire things together could give them enough energy to light up the city with out wires. Tesla designed something that could do this as well, but J. P. Morgan didn’t like the idea because it wouldn’t have made him any money. Just think; he wanted to create energy with out wires. Imagine the resources used just to create wire. Planes, buildings, cars, boats, and just about everything has wire in it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
reply to post by predator0187

Excellent! The water bridge one's a doozy. Kind of an example of enhancing the amplitude of the magnetic field (gravity). Inducing a stronger "Gravitational" field between the two poles. Brilliance.

I agree the water bridge is neat but gravity and magnetism are 2 totally different things. For example, a gravitational field diminishes with the square of the distance while a magnetic field falls off with the cube of the distance. And if the induced magnetism is proportional to field strength, it diminishes by 1/distance^7th power. And magnetic fields result from an exchange of photons. In quantum field theory, there is a hypothetical mediating paticle called the gravitron, a massless spin 2 second rank nonrenormalizable stress tensor. Another huge difference is that gravity is always attractive, while magnetism can be repulsive.
edit on 29-12-2010 by 4nsicphd because: to renormalize a spellatron.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The magnetic field requires a current flow and the secret of the induction motor
is the reverse field due to voltage induction.

The voltage induction by wire was used to create tremendous voltages and
hence great forces to combine Nitrogen and Oxygen or make Ozone or
X-Rays and most anything Tesla invented and should make large water bridges.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

It should be noted that electro conductivity is much more abundant in helium 3,this is afterall the powerhouse of the sun.The sun rips hydrogen from seemingly empty space which is full of hydrogen and converts it to helium causing the fusion process,also in the process water,yes water vapour occurs as hydrogen is shredded,so then water may be used as a firing mechanism for the engine so to speak,a bit like the spark plug in your car.So instead of water,or mercury as someone madly stated it would be more prevalent to use helium 3,with super cooled conductive liquid nitrogen.The intention being to create a negative field of dispaired polarities ,or rather a controlled black hole effect of highly charged negative field with very fewer positive charges,this then in affect draws spacetime to you,or causes two versions of you ,which you amplify and stretch along a vibrating string until you reach your destination point for observation.
seems wacky,probably is ,or is it !water is certainly used as a firing component.
So donut ring conceilled within ,helium3,supercooled with liquid nitrogen and balanced with magnetic neomagnydium,powered by a small reactor.Don`t forget iron floating around inside the ring andf acelerated in circumferancing motion,wow a flux,imagination boggles
Watch to much sci fi,warp factor 5 or is this true or false you decide.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
im sorry i wasnt really reading the OP i was just looking at the pic of the lightning

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I guess I just don't get why this "bridge" is hard to figure out, in normal electric feild water already has remmarkable surface tension. It is able to pull itself up hill once the motion gets started. And it wouldn't stop unless the supplies of water ran out. (almost identical to a perpetual magnet)

So if one raises the normal electrical fields around the water, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that the surface tension would be raised as well. Thus you get water that has enough surface tension to hold up it's own weight to a certain point over the force of gravity.

Add more electrical field and I bet the volume of the bridge increases...just sayin

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join