It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Water -Science Observes H2O Acting Weird

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This isn't anything new. It's called electro-hydrotenacity. The US Navy have something similar in place to increase the laminar effect around a submarine, altering its natural tension and resistance - and it goes much further.

With the right frequency and electrical energy, water can be made to be solid, semi-solid as in the videos linked to this post and absolutely soft, providing little resistance. Think about how a certain man walked on water.. or separated a body of water, so his people could walk through it?

This ability and understanding has been around for a long time. Alien ships use the same technique when traveling quickly in water. As water is negatively charged, it's similar to working with mercury in charge transference. The effect is essentially water balancing out a charge across a body of water, as it's hydrogen bonds align or polarize, tenacity control is achieved. Water also respond to the electrocapillarity effect, much as mercury. Water as an antenna has also been established; rather than a jet of water.. use a small body, charge it, then overlay a frequency and you have a transmitter of sorts.

Nothing complicated here. I knew of someone who adapted the technology in place of car-wipers. Aside from road grease build-up, keeping heavy rain water away worked very well, while driving.
edit on 25-12-2010 by iballs because: Adding new information

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Blimey, synchronicity!

I just thought exactly the same thing.

I was thinking...hmmm, maybe *that's* why some UFO's have been seen to be taking on water..

What if the water was in a large, circular tube and was subjected to ultra high DC voltages..i wonder if the water would levitate the ring it was in?

I was also thinking that this research gives a lot more credence to the whole HHO field as a viable and beneficial technology.

Thanks OP, interesting stuff.
That's what ghost is talking about in the car that runs on water. Those guys use a system of electrolysis onboard the car as it is running to produce hydrogen... equals fuel

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Emoto should examine that guy's water.

Awww come on... You think those 2012 movie scenes are just coincidence?

Hollywood rarely lies.

Earth changes will only increase in intensity, good sir. Keep in mind, she's holding out 'till the end.

People who haven't a clue of metaphysics only get half the picture.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the topic! But we were already aware of the "bridge" concept for years now. This is the first time, however, I'm hearing about the burning of salt water, which is a very nice find indeed!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Whose to say Jesus didn't do the same thing?
Actually the Jesus Lizard doesn't need any tricks to walk on water.

Jesus Christ Lizard

Meet a lizard that can walk, er, run on water.

I wonder if some of those people that theorize ancient aliens pretended to be gods have wondered if Jesus was actually an alien reptilian (maybe in disguise like the V reptilians)?

Just kidding, but that's an amazing property of water that it CAN be walked on like this video demonstrates.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This is great, we are slowly starting to see how much we don't know about our environment.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

That's awesome! I am always excited to find out something new about the most ordinary things on earth. Good find!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

1: He did say it could be the smallest difference, he wasn't sure
2: Organic Chemistry deals with the molecular structure of carbon-based elements. You will learn alot about water in all types of chemistry
3: Yes, it is the most capable of dissolving of all the elements.

With a lack of precision, a discussion is just more or less random words. Water will not dissolve "all" the elements. Carbon is an element. Drop a diamond in water and watch nothing happen. In fact water doesn't dissolve any elements. It can dissolve compounds if they are polar. Water dissolves table salt but that isn't an element, it is an ionic compound of sodium and chlorine. Water will dissolve sugar (sucrose) but that isn't an element. It is a covalently bonded compound of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. And water won't dissolve in the least a non-polar or hydrophobic compound like, for instance, your skin, or most waxes and fats or hydrocarbon chains.
edit on 26-12-2010 by 4nsicphd because: quotes misplaced

edit on 26-12-2010 by 4nsicphd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Torre

Man that was one of the best docs I have ever seen!!! Thank you for the recommendation! Wow, I thought Emoto was onto something, but there is much more scientific evidence in this vid than his speculative angle.
Highly recommended for ats'ers!
Here's another link to it:
Water

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

You are making a huge leap of trust in believing that Jesus actually walked on water. It was most likely a parable to teach.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Quite surprised that no one has touched on the subject of charged water technology as a way to move
the stones that built the pyramids...water was abundant in Egypt thousands of years ago....then there is Coral Castle....

For months now I've had a nagging thought in my head and I have no idea why. I've never felt anything like it before. It came out of the blue, and has greatly preoccupied my thoughts. At first I awoke from a dream with the intense thought
"water was involved in building the pyramids", but now its more of a nagging feeling.

When I saw this thread, that is the first thing that came to mind. Could it be possible that electrified water was used to build the pyramids? Could the Baghdad Battery have anything to do with this?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I was thinking the same thing about a couple days ago for some reason. I guess after just seeing this thread, and remembering about all the sacred geometry and resonant frequencies I read about. And then remembering things like Tesla technology we've never seen, and John Hutchison and the Hutchison effect...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Quite surprised that no one has touched on the subject of charged water technology as a way to move
the stones that built the pyramids...water was abundant in Egypt thousands of years ago....then there is Coral Castle....

For months now I've had a nagging thought in my head and I have no idea why. I've never felt anything like it before. It came out of the blue, and has greatly preoccupied my thoughts. At first I awoke from a dream with the intense thought
"water was involved in building the pyramids", but now its more of a nagging feeling.

When I saw this thread, that is the first thing that came to mind. Could it be possible that electrified water was used to build the pyramids? Could the Baghdad Battery have anything to do with this?

Listen to your inner voice...you may be on to something...

That just might have been the job of those early batteries....all the large stones that had to be moved....seems like a logical argument.

I also suggested Coral Castle in Florida, it has salt water right there near it in Coral Gables...no one ever saw how he moved the large stones on his own, but it is known it was done at night.

Such technology may not be seen as advanced as some of ours...and seeing as how many are saying that they know this information and it's "nothing new"....then if that is fact...why is it not in use??? Because our illustrious masters won't give us the information?....Nah...think it's more because if everyone were to use it, just think what we could accomplish on our own...and WHO would be monetarily on the outs....so once again, any advancement that could truly help The People is controlled by MONEY.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Only water.
I believe they are leaving out the rest of the universe.
This is misinformation plastered all over the net as usual.
see

Everything has mass and electric content.
Electrical pressure can bridge and make solid even the air.
Lift up water and all kinds of things with electrical pressure.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Only water.
I believe they are leaving out the rest of the universe.
This is misinformation plastered all over the net as usual.
see

Everything has mass and electric content.
Electrical pressure can bridge and make solid even the air.
Lift up water and all kinds of things with electrical pressure.

Not everything has mass. A photon is a massless particle, and some flavor(s) of pions are thought to be probably massless. And a neutral pi meson has no electric charge.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

I disagree about a photon. A photon has "energy" and therefore it must have mass. It might be beyond our current measuring capabilities or definitions, but according to accepted theory, mass and energy are interchangeable, and therefore a photon would have a mass.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by 4nsicphd

I disagree about a photon. A photon has "energy" and therefore it must have mass. It might be beyond our current measuring capabilities or definitions, but according to accepted theory, mass and energy are interchangeable, and therefore a photon would have a mass.

If a photon had a non-zero rest mass, then quantum mechanics falls apart, since guage invarience would be lost, and conservation of charge would no longer be guaranteed, as it is with zero mass. And in one of the places where quantum electrodynamics and special relativity agree, the Lorenz transformation demands that it be massless, notwithstanding that you disagree.Find the results of the planetary magnetic field study by The Charge Composition Explorer spacecraft for experimental confirmation. And plug any non-zero rest mass m that you desire into the formula
M=m times the square root of(1-v^2/c^2) where v is the velocity of a photon, which is c, and you end up with a meaningless operation.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A photon has zero rest mass, because it is never at rest....Hmmm!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Everything that has mass and electric content can bridge and be
make solid even the air by electrical pressure.

So we can't bridge photons only items of mass with electrical content.

This water bridge finding is supposed to tell us what.
A solid is composed to super active material according to Tesla.
A no mass photon must be active all the time but sounds like the
same definition of mass itself according to Tesla.

I'll tell you why. Highly active frequencies and potential up to electron
binding energy is what Tesla used in his rigid air experiments of
metal plate suspension although some are sure it is more than air and
there is actual binding pressure on the inter atomic matter.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Everything that has mass and electric content can bridge and be
make solid even the air by electrical pressure.

So we can't bridge photons only items of mass with electrical content.

This water bridge finding is supposed to tell us what.
A solid is composed to super active material according to Tesla.
A no mass photon must be active all the time but sounds like the
same definition of mass itself according to Tesla.

I'll tell you why. Highly active frequencies and potential up to electron
binding energy is what Tesla used in his rigid air experiments of
metal plate suspension although some are sure it is more than air and
there is actual binding pressure on the inter atomic matter.

As a bass player, I bear witness to the same effects. My speakers routinely levitated, and the opposing force had ceiling tiles binding to my head
I now play lead.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join