It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Water -Science Observes H2O Acting Weird

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0493713e5740.jpg[/atsimg]

Exotic new states of water caused Harvard researchers to question what we really know about one of the most common and abundant substances on the planet.

First there was the discovery that you can actually burn salt water (see related posts below) if you zap it with just the right radio frequency, fueling hopes that plain old seawater could someday be converted to abundant clean energy. Now researchers are finding that water forms a floating bridge when exposed to high voltages. Other researchers also recently discovered that you can make water stay frozen at very warm temperatures if you coat it with a special diamond mixture. These are all surprising twists stemming from H2O—the abundant substance we all thought we knew so well.

Water forms floating 'bridge' when exposed to high voltage

source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fa052d7af92.png[/atsimg]

While it's one of the most important and abundant chemical compounds on Earth, water is still a puzzle to scientists. Much research has been done to uncover the structure of water beyond the H2O scale, which is thought to be responsible for many of water’s unique properties. However, the nature of this structure, governed by hydrogen bonds, is currently unknown.

Water undoubtedly is the most important chemical substance in the world,” explained Elmar Fuchs and colleagues from the Graz University of Technology in Austria in a recent study. “The interaction of water with electric fields has been intensely explored over the last years. We report another unusual effect of liquid water exposed to a dc electric field: the floating water bridge.”

When exposed to a high-voltage electric field, water in two beakers climbs out of the beakers and crosses empty space to meet, forming the water bridge. The liquid bridge, hovering in space, appears to the human eye to defy gravity.

The most important thing in our lives and yet we are just beginning to see what water really is.

Amazing breakthroughs and properties of something that has helped us along in our evolution and made all Earths lives possible.

Although maybe I'm a complete nerd and no one else will even find this semi-amusing.

Just stunning in my books, and I cannot wait to to see the benefits to us from these experiments and finding these properties..

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Pretty cool stuff, makes me wonder if electricity and water could be used as part of some type of anti-gravity tech? I know, sounds like a stretch, but just wondering....

A couple o related vids:

Thanks Pred,
spec

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This article makes me wonder if Jesus had some electrical properties that let him walk on water. Seems plausible. We all have electricity, if one could harness it maybe they could walk on water? Cool thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Ah, the mighty scientific institutions are still in kindergarten concerning the consciousness that exists all around us.

I bet 2012 will be the year when Earth shifts frequencies and ignites into a being of light, aka a STAR.

Any takers?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Very interesting, although this was posted in 2007 apparently!
Appreciate the info though, my friend

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
This article makes me wonder if Jesus had some electrical properties that let him walk on water. Seems plausible. We all have electricity, if one could harness it maybe they could walk on water? Cool thread.

Doubtful. With al the mistruths about Jesus that float around what makes you think that this one is true?

Chris angel walks on water and no one worships him, well, anyone with a half a brain doesn't.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
"They have a car that's run on water, man. It's run on water!"
It's sad that most people don't know how remarkable water is. It's one of the very few chemicals that expands when frozen. It's the best(and by best I mean its capable of dissolving the most things) solvent known to man. It has the largest difference between melting point and boiling point of all chemicals(more evidence that life is probably all over the universe)(or it could be the smallest difference(I know it is one of the extremes), which would show just how special our planet's position/temperature was). I learned most of these in my Organic Chemistry class last year.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Well, he was known to be an "electrifying" dude.

Jokes aside, you bring up a valid point. Maybe Moses's staff was more than just a staff? How do you part a sea for that long? Yes, NG showed recently that a natural Phenomenon could account for it, but I don't buy that theory.
edit on 25-12-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
wow interesting post OP

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Viktor Schauberger an Austrian engineer discovered in the 20's and 30's that water changed its state at night and conducted experiments involving log flumes.He showed that he could move 50% more logs by night on the same stretch of river than by day.

He called this "living water" and was funded by the Nazis to conduct research into the feasibility of building a "living water" power source,there is much anecdotal evidence to suggest that he did succeed in this and did produce an anti gravity device based on his water state principals which allegedly was used as the power source in the Nazi haunebu flying disc project.

Schauberger's is a fascinating story,after the war he was taken to the US and forced to sign a non-disclosure on his research,for more information just search Viktor Schauberger there is a wealth of info on him.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Looking at the water bridge, I immediately thought of the movie, "The Abyss" and the entities made of water, Hollywood ahead of the game?? Thanks for a very intersting post.
edit on 25-12-2010 by smurfy because: text.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Electricity likes to follow the path of least resistance and water has less of it than air. I would imagine that since the positive is being attracted by the negative electrons even at air capacitance that the water just likely follows that path the best way it can, by going over the beaker and into the other from the force of electrons in mid air and once the path is made then there is less resistance for the energy to follow. It seems to float because of the natural field of electrons around it.
Remember in science class taking a comb and combing your hair and then put it next to flowing water like out of a faucet? It bends the stream toward the static electricity in the comb.
This is my guess anyways. I'm probably wrong lol.
edit on 12/25/2010 by darklife because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Fascinating I have been doing my own experiments with water in making HHO or browns gas.
My first setup was pretty sad but it worked. I just used a plastic bowl a 6v cell battery and some coiled wire for more surface area and of course water with baking soda mixed in. Once I ran the current there were bubbles rising on the cathode and anode.
I felt like I had just earned some serious nerd points even though it is basic chemistry.

mine wasn't as fancy as this but just to give you an idea

edit on 25-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You should really look at this film about water by Sevak Muni:
Water - the great mystery

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This guy can try as he can Smolder a Hot plate!

Super Electric Human from Kerala (India) Who can Conduct High Voltage Electricity Through his Body

but this guy can conduct and have it stay in him ! Charged up! check out at the 2.28 mark in this video!

The Electric Man - Serbia

Have these Guys Mess around with Water! Then you have a Real Super Hero ! like Magneto!
Marvels Stan Lee would love to See

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Speaking of someone saying how "weird" it was that water might be able to be used for anti-gravity, well that's exactly what someone else thought, except that crop circles told him. Here is the Crop Circle Ship website, it shows how many crop circles are showing us how to make an interstellar space engine. It's built pyramidal with a "watersphere" in the middle, pump microwaves through it and the H2O splits and then reforms, making a self-feeding loop which presumably would have tremendous power. They show a video where someone built it with just the pyramid and microwaves, no watersphere, and the very heavy object managed to float like 10 out of 10 times, of course the validity of that video is up in the air, but the point is the same. If we use sacred geometry, controlled natural frequencies like microwaves, and something interdimensional like water, mercury, or quartz, and we could easily have a space drive. The only problem: our government already knows how to make all of these things and they don't plan on letting us get ahold of that, luckily they won't have a choice pretty darn soon.

Dr. Emoto has done tremendous work with water and our effects on it. With water taking up 70 percent of the Earth and us, and with us treating it so terribly, sure makes you wonder how that personally effects every one of us. Water is truly the most interdimensional things we have on this planet and it's in tremendous abundance. Sure makes you appreciate water far more, certainly makes more sense of spiritual baptism. I personally keep three lemurian seed crystals in a water jug that has several things written on it, I also use "Precious Prills", which supposedly super-hydrate your body, regardless it makes it taste better than any filtered water I've had except for Fiji. One of the big things for making water "healthier" is to "structure" it, our tap water is sent flying through nasty pipes and just sits stagnant until we need to use it, so you could say it's "life force" is at about 0. But by "structuring" it, in one of the several ways I mention below (including with thought), you literally make it "happier" water, which makes it work better for you. Another commenter talked about the guy who experimented on water being different at night, he found what he called "living water", this would be the same as "happy" watter. Considering how many tasks water is a part of in our bodies, it's safe to say that we want it as happy as possible.

Water can also be "powered up" by certain fields and such, the most notable is with an orgone generator, you can also use quantum pendants. One of the qp demonstrators show themselves putting "charged" water on their arm, then they hold a flame to it and it doesn't burn them. There were also the Russian tests on pyramid effects, they found that it changed the water and it also caused seeds to grow huge veggies. This also goes along with crop circles, sacred geometry mixed with organic matter creates energy fields regardless of their origin, I believe I've seen something where water left in these changes the water, or at least people "charge" their water in these circles. Solay sells Himalayan rock salt and they say that when you mix it with water and let it sit for a while, that it creates what they call sole' which has many health benefits to it.

Another interesting topic would be dowsing for water, dowsing uses your "higher-self" and our very delicate nervous system to give us "telepathic" style information. We can get yes or no answers to just about anything, but what it has been most used for is water, it's like a magnet to dowsing. Even though dowsing would be considered "charlantry" by most, we still find water sources to this day through dowsing. Even though you can use the exact same method to find something you lost, I figure water's dimensional properties make it an easy target for dowsing.

As for Jesus and walking on water, I'd say it's less direct electrical powers and more moving mountains with your intention powers, he is certainly not the only one to have walked on water. Once we reach a "godly" state, we can basically tell physical reality what to do, it's why "God" aliens could become visible and invisible, they're working on a different dimension than us, usually referred to as the 5th dimension. It's also the basis of using telepathy to control a space ship or time viewing device, our consciousness has a tremendous effect on reality, basically everything is electro-magnetic in nature, so once we have control over that, we have control over most everything.
edit on 25-12-2010 by SincerelySarcastic because: Such and such

edit on 25-12-2010 by SincerelySarcastic because: hilarious that happy and living are synonyms when referring to "structured" water

One last edit, here is a great documentary called FLOW: For the Love of Water, it's about how terribly we treat our water and how three companies basically own all of the world's water. I even later discovered that a certain bottled water was actually the tap water from my suburban city. So it talks about the insanity of bottled water and the fact that it's often less pure than tap water. It also talks about how the World Bank and other globalist banksters will make loans to trifling despots and when they can't pay, they must put up some collateral, as we all know, the countries natural resources get stolen and water is a big one these days. Then starving and destitute people have the option to pay for water that costs (once through the inflation and exchange rate and such) more for them than for us, or they can drink out of the poisonous trash pit they call a river. One of the leading causes of death in third world countries is water born illness, so not only do these people have to spend all day working to get food, they then have to hope they don't die from their water. The movie also shows many easy and simple ways for villages and towns to begin finding and purifying their own water for extremely cheap, needless to say, the oligopoly doesn't appreciate that.
edit on 25-12-2010 by SincerelySarcastic because: FLOW, the documentary that first got me looking into how horrible TPTB are, and started my affair with documentaries

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Pretty neat thanks for posting! S + F...

2nd line

Deebo

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

lol

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

You can keep it. I don't believe there is enough mass even with a "frenquency shift" to cause the planet to collapse in on itself and begin fusion. No star for you sir.

On another note with the OP, the first thing I though when I read the water bridge part was Jesus walking on water. It could play into ancient alien theory as some kind of tech he possessed, or he could have just been .. "special" and not an alien.

Salt water ignition sounds good, but I bet with salinity content in the ocean not being consistent there will be different frequencies. This would bring on processing plants that will eat into the "free" part of course, not to mention multiple companies will try and sell their own salt-fuel which will all be of a different salinity content. betamax vs. vhs.... hd dvd vs. bluray ... you'll have to have their engine just to burn their fuel.

Time to start experimenting with salt water I guess, eh?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

Emoto is a huge quack. I don't want to go into it now since it's beating a dead horse, but simply nothing stands up to proper scientific design and statistical analysis. Blah blah, trying to take advantage of people for money, blah blah.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join