It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas to all

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
MERRY FESTIVUS TOO

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Merry Christmas

Just watched this.... and forgot how lovely the end speech is

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Merry Christmas and an amazing new year to all my ATS extended family.

God bless you all x

Craig x

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by Sinnthia

I really don't know what to say to you except: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

What if I do not even celebrate Christmas? Why would you hope it is happy for me then? That is like me wishing you enjoy your trip to Mars tomorrow. Hope it is a good one, send a postcard!

Not, Happy Holidays,,, That covers all the American Holidays.
But, I think Christmas is a Special Day and deserves it's own special greeting.

Maybe being in China gives you a certain disadvantage here but in the US, this time of year is and has been known as THE HOLLIDAY SEASON. Please ask any retailer or anyone over the age of 40. The reason for this is because in AMERICA we celebrate more than one SUPER SPECIAL holiday this time of year. If you really think Christmas is so much more special than any other, please explain it to my Jewish friends that are also Americans.

Sinnthia, Let me explain why a little to you OK? You, see, I think you're used to saying this and you know longer believe in any thing.

No, let me explain something to you. I was speaking to someone that I knew for a fact would be celebrating two days that they consider hollidays in the time between when I might speak with them next. I wished that they enjoyed these two hollidays and got reemed for it. Now you are going to lecture me about it? I could have just not wished anyone a happy anything and apparently that would have been better?

Again...

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A GRIP!

Yes, Merry Christmas and I'm No Christian, I'm a Buddhist

Sorry if your videos do not seem worthy of repeating but let me just say this.

I like Christmas, I have no problem with Merry Christmas. I just do not see why I should get yelled at for including New Years as was commonplace before FOX news got ahold of things. So the point is, you are not Christian, I am not Christian. You have no clue what hollidays I do and do not celebrate. You wish me a merry christmas, not because you want me to be happy tomorrow but because you wanted to be facetious. Cool. I would rather get a sincere "happy hollidays" than a snide "merry christmas" tainted with disdain any day.

There is always one isn't there!

Merry Christmas to you chap/chapette and hope you have a great new year off your pedastal..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to one and all at ATS

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Only ATS could have such an argumentative holiday thread. Gotta' love it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus to the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Merry Christmas to You and All My ATS Friends and Extended Family at FOX NEWS, I didn't know I listened to them any more than any other news station.
This new year is the Year Of The Rabbit, in China.
edit on 25-12-2010 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
well thank you and i bid you a merry christmas and a very happy new year

Pix

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join