It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas to all

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
yes i said it Merry Christmas above top secret!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
yaaay ! you too buddy! you tell em how it is .

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
thanks bud you too merry christmas i hope is well!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/172bceb57699.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes, Yes, Yes, Merry Christmas To All Of You Fine People And Your Loved Ones Here At ATS!

May Christmas Morning Find You Spooning With The One You Love,,, Who Ever That My Be.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to all and one.

Love you all xxxx

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
And Merry Christmas to you and hope you are having a good one.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I gave you S & F because you said "Merry Christmas" and NOT "Happy Holidays". Thank you!!

And Merry Christmas to the ATS family!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone

Thank you all so much the support has been amazing.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Merry Christmas from Liverpool, England.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Merry Christmas from The Netherlands to all members, moderators etc etc on ATS

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I gave you S & F because you said "Merry Christmas" and NOT "Happy Holidays". Thank you!!

And Merry Christmas to the ATS family!!

I was on the phone with a very old friend of mine today. We seem to talk less and less as he listens to more and more Sean Hannity but I am sure that is not related. Anyway, at the end of the phone call I said to him, "Happy Hollidays!"

I was then given the lecture of my lifetime on what a liberal anti american piece of excrement I have become for falling for this mindlesss claptrap...

to which I simply responded...

"I think I am going to be too busy to see you before New Year's and I was just covering both. It is the holliday season because even you good red blooded American Christians celebrate both Christmas and New Years. I thought it was still ok to send good wishes for more than one holiday. I did not get my talking points about the war on Christmas in a long time so forgive me. In fact, I have great video of just how much YOU enjoy New Years and I was hoping this year would be happy as well even though I will probably only speak to you before Christmas and after New Years but I have a feeling I should take care of Labor Day while I am at it right now."

Yeah you people need to get a friggin grip.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I really don't know what to say to you except: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Not, Happy Holidays,,, That covers all the American Holidays.
But, I think Christmas is a Special Day and deserves it's own special greeting.

Sinnthia, Let me explain why a little to you OK? You, see, I think you're used to saying this and you know longer believe in any thing.

I'm from China, I believe in America and I'm Thankful for all the Freedoms My New Adopted Country has giving to me, You, see, I'm not use to freedom, I can remember as a child, I actually remember my government prohibited public gatherings in the name of Christmas. Can You even Imagine Such a thing happening here in America?
Their trying to lead you in that direction.
In China, Christmas Celebrations were considered part of the Western Imperialist way to Pollute Chinese Minds.

You have the right in America to say what ever makes you feel good,,,,,, Right Now,,,,But, I think some one wants to change that,,,,, Go to China Today,,, Please,,, At Christmas Time, The Cities are Beautiful and every one says, MERRY CHRISTMAS,,, and remember,,,, 90% or so,,, of Chinese are no Christians

Here listen to some music and Chill Out and Enjoy Our Christmas Night.

Yes, Merry Christmas and I'm No Christian, I'm a Buddhist

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Best Wishes for a Joyous Holiday to Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Merry christmas, don't forget the true meaning!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone, may the TRUE spirit of the holy day be with you!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you my Christian friend. Happy belated Yuletide for the fellow Neopagan friends as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
lmao man merry christmas and happy holidays there you go haha

reply to post by Skippy1138

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by Sinnthia

I really don't know what to say to you except: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

What if I do not even celebrate Christmas? Why would you hope it is happy for me then? That is like me wishing you enjoy your trip to Mars tomorrow. Hope it is a good one, send a postcard!

Not, Happy Holidays,,, That covers all the American Holidays.
But, I think Christmas is a Special Day and deserves it's own special greeting.

Maybe being in China gives you a certain disadvantage here but in the US, this time of year is and has been known as THE HOLLIDAY SEASON. Please ask any retailer or anyone over the age of 40. The reason for this is because in AMERICA we celebrate more than one SUPER SPECIAL holiday this time of year. If you really think Christmas is so much more special than any other, please explain it to my Jewish friends that are also Americans.

Sinnthia, Let me explain why a little to you OK? You, see, I think you're used to saying this and you know longer believe in any thing.

No, let me explain something to you. I was speaking to someone that I knew for a fact would be celebrating two days that they consider hollidays in the time between when I might speak with them next. I wished that they enjoyed these two hollidays and got reemed for it. Now you are going to lecture me about it? I could have just not wished anyone a happy anything and apparently that would have been better?

Again...

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A GRIP!

Yes, Merry Christmas and I'm No Christian, I'm a Buddhist

Sorry if your videos do not seem worthy of repeating but let me just say this.

I like Christmas, I have no problem with Merry Christmas. I just do not see why I should get yelled at for including New Years as was commonplace before FOX news got ahold of things. So the point is, you are not Christian, I am not Christian. You have no clue what hollidays I do and do not celebrate. You wish me a merry christmas, not because you want me to be happy tomorrow but because you wanted to be facetious. Cool. I would rather get a sincere "happy hollidays" than a snide "merry christmas" tainted with disdain any day.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

Merry Christmas

2nd - hohoho :p

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join