It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten-killer video poster being hunted online

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here is why it is very very important to find this kid, restrain him, heavily medicate him for life, and control him: Soon it will be humans.

Thats right, that video has all the markings of a serial killer .

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant, German Philosopher

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg...

I don't know if this has been posted or not but this happened back in November... I can't find the video, it has been removed from many sites >

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is the worst of humanity.

I would love to get this guy alone for about 2 minutes.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is the worst of humanity.

I would love to get this guy alone for about 2 minutes.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The worst thing of all is that there are worse things that happen that do not get video taped or posted on the internet.

I believe in reincarnation and I'm reincarnating in a peaceful planet after this lifetime because this place is just horrible.

It's a beautiful planet though.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I swearrrr i would not kill that guy i would sloooowly torture him, and make him feel pains he never has felt before .... i would burn him just enough so that the nerves would not be affected so he could feel the pain, and than throw salt over the burned skin and than put him in the direct sun so the heat would burn the skin all day long and give him a shot of adrenaline to keep him awake so he could experience all the pain..., than another spot and another and many more things, things you could not even imagine, that guy has no right to feel good nor to live... such people are garbage to me and will be treated as garbage....

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
SOG - CIA should kill him now!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I just cryed when i watched this video i dont understand how anyone could do this to a poor animal this guy is very sick.. If he can do this to kittens imagine what he could do to a human with out thought or reason i hope he can be found and brought to justice a judge should lock him up for life!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I keep checking this thread just because I want to know when he is killed. Please, some one hurry up and find and kill this piece of crap.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What is wrong with people today? More and more I'm seeing this crap. Are people today not getting enough suffering around the world so they have to go out and cause more?

Just the other day I saw some jerk behead a kitten (slowly), then I saw some Chinese girls crush a kitten. Then a couple of years before that, another person killed a cat by stepping on it with high heeled shoes.

One thing I'd like to point out though, is that animal abuse is nothing new. It's just now people are starting to upload it to the net. I am happy that some people out there online are trying to track these folks down though, they need to reported to the police.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Seeing the reactions in this thread makes me realize something.

If a high-ranking member of the Illuminati ever recorded torturing/killing a cat or a dog and uploaded the video onto the Internet, there would no longer be an Illuminati...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
OK OK .......

Besides all of the colorful and creative ways you guys would use to Kill this Kid ......

does anyone know how the progress is coming about ??

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Maybe the fool will get to learn firsthand someday that there are other humans who will prey on him just as callously as he preys on animals.
Second line.
edit on 26-12-2010 by LongSeptember because: grammar/spelling/syntax

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

OK OK .......

Besides all of the colorful and creative ways you guys would use to Kill this Kid ......

does anyone know how the progress is coming about ??

I have read somewhere that the group "Anonymous" is getting his information. I googled to "Cat Suffocation" and something else, and I found a site that had some good info. God damnit, I can't find it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The kid in the video looks like someone who would have the crap raped out of him in prison. Quite literally. I think he'd find how defenseless HE is quite fast.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

good question, why do people post this crap. But I do see the point of reposting it for others to view if in fact they are trying to help catch someone. Sometimes you have to see the bad to get to the good ya follow? But I can agree that things like this should not be posted, and pray that public joe citizen finds him before LE do.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anicetus

Thanks dude, ....

For actualy digging a little bit, ... I couldnt find much on it.

Maybe we would get somewhere if all of these people saying stuff like " oh this kid should get raped by a gorilla" or " give me five minutes alone in a room with him " would actualy put some effort behind what their talking about and .....

DO SOME WORK.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join