It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten-killer video poster being hunted online

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

A sick teenager who filmed himself killing two kittens by placing them inside an airtight bag and using a vacuum cleaner to suck out the air was being hunted by internet users across the world today. In horrifying footage posted online, the young thug is seen gently stroking the tiny tabby cats before placing them in the bag. As J More..ohn Lennon's Merry Christmas (War Is Over) plays in the background, he calmly seals the bag and attaches a vacuum cleaner hose. In distressing scenes, too graphic to be posted on MailOnline, the cleaner is then switched on and the air is slowly sucked out of the bag. The mewing kittens can be seen wriggling around and clawing to escape as the polythene tightens around them. After switching off the cleaner, the sick teen opens the bag and proudly holds up the body of one of the kittens for his camera, before displaying them on his bed. The horrifying footage has prompted outrage across the internet, with hundreds of amateur sleuths attempting to identify the cat killer.

www.liveleak.com...

There is a Facebook Group co-ordinating the hunt for this guy
"Find the Kitten Vacummer"

There's pretty much a total lock down on the video on the web, although it may still be available on this page -

[bizarre link removed]

The Facebook group above is having a good go, but in that video there is some local TV sound that could be investigated to try to trace the source country at least.

It's a pretty graphic video, so be warned.
I have found it best to detach emotion and look for evidence that can track this person down.

I don't see anyone else spotting the background audio near the end for instance.

It's in the UK media at The Sun and the Daily Mail, but for obvious reasons not widespread at present.

edit on Tue May 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why are there such sick people in this world.No animal deserves such a cruel torturous death !!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
how can a young boy be so horrible to a living creature?

what went wrong??? to much fluorides? parents fail?

i think there is now excuse and people like that deserve to die!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Man why do people do this crap and WHY do people feed it by posting it?!?!
I would just assume to not be made aware of stuff like this. I already know there are some soulless sick people amongst us, and I try to focus on something positive to come from sharing these sicko's ordeals, like maybe awareness will curtail future incidents, but that's not how it works with this stuff, imo.

I know I should not try and be an ats censurer, but I don't think people should post this type of garbage because it only pisses people off and takes humanity back a step or two. No offense intended to the OP, but people should consider before bringing this onboard. What is to be gained? " Oh yea, that's f'd up man, wtf, wow, can u believe?"
Then what? I know I know, if I don't like it I don't have to click on it, but when scanning the boards, we will all be made aware of it...again.

Thanks for the holiday cheer...

spec

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I hope some one finds them and kills them the same way. I hope they die a very painfull death.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That kind of sadism & cruelty to animals is a well known flag for a potential killer or even serial killer.
I don't honestly know whether I would pity this pathetic creature if I came across him or just put one in the back of his head & spare the penal system the wasted time & money.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Very sorry to post such a topic at this time of year everyone.

This guy needs serious help, obviously.

So an appeal to TAS folks to tap your networks for people who can help trace this criminal electronically.

My understanding is that he has posted several videos and stills, and may be continuing to do so.

Watch the Facebook Group at

Facebook Group

Items already noted, but more to find perhaps -

A couple of good profile face images
The bedspread
The lock on the door
Possible fire sprinkler above that door (an apartment?)
Wood floors
Vacuum appliance type
Look for any power outlets on the walls hinting at the host country
The room is very sparse and tidy - rented hotel room or apartment?
Furniture type - country? Hotel chain?
TV sound in the background towards the end? Audio processing work needed here.

I have seen the full video, and do not see any signs of a hoax.
Yes there are edits, but the 'kill' scene lingers without edit

I would regard myself as a near-expert film nitpicker (over 100+ on IMDB) so am treating the video as real for the moment.

Detach emotion if you can, it helps.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Its alright, we got the best team on it looking for this kid
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0938fc5c47a4.jpg[/atsimg]
Basement cat is waiting to have a word with him...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Man why do people do this crap and WHY do people feed it by posting it?!?!
I would just assume to not be made aware of stuff like this. I already know there are some soulless sick people amongst us, and I try to focus on something positive to come from sharing these sicko's ordeals, like maybe awareness will curtail future incidents, but that's not how it works with this stuff, imo.

I know I should not try and be an ats censurer, but I don't think people should post this type of garbage because it only pisses people off and takes humanity back a step or two. No offense intended to the OP, but people should consider before bringing this onboard. What is to be gained? " Oh yea, that's f'd up man, wtf, wow, can u believe?"
Then what? I know I know, if I don't like it I don't have to click on it, but when scanning the boards, we will all be made aware of it...again.

Thanks for the holiday cheer...

spec

"Man why do people do this crap and WHY do people feed it by posting it?!?!"

People are people.
I posted in the hope that we can learn to find the root sources of these recent actions learn how to track them down, and why they were posted in the first place.

"I would just assume to not be made aware of stuff like this."

Ignore it?

Maybe it's a 'cry for help'.

Maybe we can stop this kind of medium being used for that purpose before they feel the need to make such cries.

"I know I should not try and be an ats censurer, but I don't think people should post this type of garbage because it only pisses people off and takes humanity back a step or two."

It can also take us forwards if we learn how to deal with this new ability to post ANYTHING anonymously.

Big questions here - the right to be a person or to be anonymous.

These are living case lessons, and we need to work out a ways to deal with this stuff.
Quickly.

Sane people do not do this stuff.

If the actions of the insane make the sane wish to kill them by gut reaction, then what do we learn about ourselves?

That's when the lunatics take over the asylum.

This stuff happens, not very often, but we have to find a ways to deal with it.
Not just stick our heads in the sand.

Sh*t happens.

Let's collectively find a ways to stop that.

Preferably not by killing people who are so at the end of their string that they feel like being killed and do something like this.

To the person standing at the edge -

Do you say "jump" or "let's talk"?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Anyone who would do this to a living creature is a short step from moving up in size to a person. This sick b*****d wants tracking down and locking up in a psychiatric hospital for life to protect the population.

There is no excuse for this sort of behaviour, no amount of abuse, bad upbringing, personality disorders, or other excuse that might be run out to explain this killing.

The individual concerned needs to be tracked down and prosecuted, or preferably terminated with extreme prejudice.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

Okay, I appreciate the spirit of your intent omma, and I hope my emotional knee-jerk reaction does not offend thee. This stuff just really sets me off, but I guess I should try and focus on any good that may come of this awareness, as in justice perhaps.
Hey, if I choose to peer into the collective abyss of humanity, I guess I should be prepared for the worst at times....

spec

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is one sick kid! I hope he is found and that his parents get help for him. I love cats and to read this on Christmas eve when I am enjoying my little "DJ" kitty and my dog "Moses" brings tears to my eyes.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
Very sorry to post such a topic at this time of year everyone.

This guy needs serious help, obviously.

So an appeal to TAS folks to tap your networks for people who can help trace this criminal electronically.

My understanding is that he has posted several videos and stills, and may be continuing to do so.

Watch the Facebook Group at

Facebook Group

Items already noted, but more to find perhaps -

A couple of good profile face images
The bedspread
The lock on the door
Possible fire sprinkler above that door (an apartment?)
Wood floors
Vacuum appliance type
Look for any power outlets on the walls hinting at the host country
The room is very sparse and tidy - rented hotel room or apartment?
Furniture type - country? Hotel chain?
TV sound in the background towards the end? Audio processing work needed here.

I have seen the full video, and do not see any signs of a hoax.
Yes there are edits, but the 'kill' scene lingers without edit

I would regard myself as a near-expert film nitpicker (over 100+ on IMDB) so am treating the video as real for the moment.

Detach emotion if you can, it helps.

He doesn't need "help".

He needs acute lead poisoning delivered in little high-velocity cups from my .40 caliber.

That's the one thing that scares me most about carrying a concealed firearm: my reaction if I saw that happening.

edit on 24-12-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We're already on his trail

Soon he might beg for mercy.

But we do not forgive

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Things like this make my blood boil!
That kid has some serious mental issues that need to be dealt with ASAP. If he could do that to helpless innocent animals, he could do it to a human being too.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The torture of human or animal upsets me very much.

Somebody should get on 4chan and release his information, ruin him for life.

Sick sick bastard.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
We're already on his trail

Soon he might beg for mercy.

But we do not forgive

OK! thats' cool!

Excuse me for asking, but what are you guys going to do about this?

Hack his litterbox?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No mercy. I would like to spend five minutes with this sick bastard and hurt him.

As wrong as an eye for an eye is, as a cat lover, i'd happily donate five minutes of my time to beating the living crap out of this kid and making him realise how precious life really is.

I feel nauseated.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I hate cats as pets, I do.

But this tore me up.

It just seems so wrong... And it has been shown that kids who torture and kill animals end up doing much worse to people later.

So sad....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join