It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psywar Documentary Full Version - (Documentarywire.com)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks to somebody making a thread last night, I was blessed with the awesome website Documentarywire.com - Which I strongly suggest you all check out. Many many documentaries, most of them are very interesting. They are broken up into segments, yet automatically load to Pt 2 after finishing Pt 1 - which is very convenient if you are the kind of person who skips between listening and viewing.

Psy War - Documentarywire.com

The link above is to the website, and to this amazing documentary I just finished. It goes into great detail about the sophistication of propaganda of psy ops. Which is something that I was wary of, but did not know about any specific facts. Such as the toppling of Saddam's statue, or Pvt. Kelly Lynch hoax to distract the public from what was really going on.

They really do deserve an Oscar, after they're convicted of war crimes.

Thank you.

Previous thread

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Been looking for this doc, much thanks

-G

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Though I don't consider myself liberal, democrat, libertarian or any other party affiliation, I really had to label this documentary (Psywar) as extremely liberal.

How does it strike you after watching it? Coming from a military background with a cousin in the FBI whom I talk to occasionaly and whom has given me a different perspective on its operations, I find that this documentary really takes an idea and runs with it a little too far.

It gives me the impression that it attracts us with half truths in order to run its own Psywar on us with a major propaganda dump.

Just my two cents. I wholly disliked it after its entirety.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I can't agree with you more. Very few documentaries are ever sensitive to the real Truth. It is important to know this before just believing it all at face value. Thank you though, I will definitely come back with some research on some of the major points in this documentary. Documentaries want you to lean on their side, they are rarely neutral. A lot of the information in there is worth being introduced to, but not to necessarily follow with one's head down.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I can't agree with you more. Very few documentaries are ever sensitive to the real Truth. It is important to know this before just believing it all at face value. Thank you though, I will definitely come back with some research on some of the major points in this documentary. Documentaries want you to lean on their side, they are rarely neutral. A lot of the information in there is worth being introduced to, but not to necessarily follow with one's head down.

Well, I generally go into watching them with that train of thought. I have always been this way about information. However, the real irony of a documentary on a topic such as this being so blatantly one sided is laughable indeed, and needed specific mentioning.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I like to look at liberal and conservative viewpoints, since they give dirt on eachother.

Our entire system is chaos, and within this chaos the elite have found the system of order through the illusion of freedom and choice. So long as we play the game, we get to have all the perks, right?

I'm getting tired of this pinball machine we know as our society, I'm starting to want to tip it over, smash out the glass and take a hammer to it. But that would upset so many other people who enjoy playing it.

Lets be honest, its no longer about the right or the left, we need to find a way out of this arcade.

-G

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
I like to look at liberal and conservative viewpoints, since they give dirt on eachother.

Our entire system is chaos, and within this chaos the elite have found the system of order through the illusion of freedom and choice. So long as we play the game, we get to have all the perks, right?

I'm getting tired of this pinball machine we know as our society, I'm starting to want to tip it over, smash out the glass and take a hammer to it. But that would upset so many other people who enjoy playing it.

Lets be honest, its no longer about the right or the left, we need to find a way out of this arcade.

-G

I fully agree, however, I also note in the back of my mind that others watching this will not realize that it is 90% rubbish. The point I am making is that for all the topic seems to be about, the documentary itself is using the same methods it proclaims are evil and vile. Ironic indeed. Though, when playing with a full deck of cards, faced with ironies like these, the best you can do is laugh.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Surprised this film didn't get more attention, especially with the current Psy op in Syria

top topics

join