It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do Mason's Celebrate Christmas?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

my son in law got me a lovely bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel Select. I am about to pour a taste over ice in a few minutes. I love my son in law.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
masons celebrate christmas the way they choose to. many if not most are christians first, and in the fraternity second.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I enjoy all the traditional trappings of celebatring this holiday. It is nice to enjoy good food and drink. I enjoy drinking Red Bull.
Gerard Scottish Freemason

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Really a stupid thread like this gets posted yet I have seen nothing regarding the Venezuelan Ambassadors Visa being revoked (a good thing in my opinion)...

I am a Mason, I am Muslim and as long as we believe in God or a greater being (Architect if you would) of the Universe we can celebrate anyway we choose.

I for one, have a Christmas tree, presents and bought my wife a new Bentley (she has wanted one for months)...

Sorry but its retarted post like this that give us Mason's bad publicity (for which we want non, nor did or do we ask for any).

I guess when you fail the background test to be a Mason - due in part to drug related felony charges (yes drugs make you stupid) you get angry and become anti-mason...it actually makes me happy to know we can still weed out the weed smokers and morons (for the most part)...

En shalah....Allah ak bar///

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
They hang upside down by their feet naked, with only a Santa clause hat covering the genitals area.

I suspected as much, of course your gonna get the Mason's on here who claim this is flase when there's so much proof all over the place.....WAKE UP PEOPLE....this is real...
edit on 29-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0351
I for one, have a Christmas tree, presents and bought my wife a new Bentley (she has wanted one for months)...

you must be one of them higher ups.
Merry Christmas brother.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join