It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do Mason's Celebrate Christmas?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Especially since their whole mysterious existence revolves around the "super duper" secret that "Jesus" is a myth

Mason's know all that biblical stuff is fiction, yet they sit back and LOL & us all

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They hang upside down by their feet naked, with only a Santa clause hat covering the genitals area.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Celebrate?

We don't celebrate Christmas... We control it...

Thanks for participating in our numero uno fund raiser for world domination...

Seriously... Questions like this is why public education is under so much scrutiny. Freemasonry isn't a religion, nor does it impede or enhance any religious observance. Freemasons who are of a Christian faith will celebrate Christmas like anyone else would... Those that are of a different faith will not...

A Jewish Freemason will celebrate Hanukkah as they would if they weren't a Freemason, as a Muslim would celebrate Ramadan in the exact same fashion regardless of their affiliation of the Craft...

That being said, we all certainly do enjoy the festive delights of a broiled baby... Nothing says it's a holiday like one of those...

Brethren Monkeys, not just for our own special holidays anymore...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
They consume a vast amount of human souls to fuel their dark energies while continuing to take over the world.

~

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
They hang upside down by their feet naked, with only a Santa clause hat covering the genitals area.

That's actually true... I have no idea how you figured that out, but I urge you not to let it become public knowledge.. some people just wouldn't understand..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Mirthful Me,

Wondering how true it is as I've heard at 33 degree they then must acknowledge Lucifer as the god of Masonry, that he is the illumination of Masonry. If that be the case Christmas would not be an objectioal time as it didn't originate from other than Pagan. But how they view Pagan I wouldn't have the slightest. Neutral to it?

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They do it just like any other human being would celebrate christmas. I have 2 uncles that are masons and every christmas eve my family gets tgether and we exchange gifts....they drink beer. They bring their children home and go to sleep. That's how 2 masons I know celebrate xmas

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

Im masonic and i spend it like normal, Btw:
Under the new secret societies forum T&C this is considerd a general post about freemasons, Therefore just for christmas, Ive reported it as a general freemason Post, Which isnt allowed

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron
Wondering how true it is as I've heard at 33 degree they then must acknowledge Lucifer as the god of Masonry, that he is the illumination of Masonry.

Heard it? Who did you hear it from?

And who do you think Lucifer is?

And quite honestly... What does the Scottish Rite have to do with Freemasonry? The Blue Lodge has Three Degrees, the Third Degree also known as the Sublime degree of Master Mason is the highest Degree in Freemasonry.

That being said, I am a Blue Lodge Freemason, a member of both the Scottish Rite and York Rite, and the Shrine. I have held both elected and appointed offices... In a nutshell, I'm no "Porch Mason," and I am completely unfamiliar with the concept of a "God of Masonry." If there is one, then "He" is rather disappointed in me as I haven't given him the time of day, much less any acknowledgment of his divinity within the Craft.

The Brethren will keep counsel with their respective chosen religions and will leave the implication and assignment of beliefs to the profane.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
As a child i grew up attending many mason (lodge) xmas partys.This event was the best one.
Unlimited ice cream cups,soft drinks etc, santa would arrive and give out prezzies,lots of games with cool prizes.
Just like a normal xmas party really but when ya kid its all good.
The only thing different would be the family's that are involved, lots of fed/state police,judges,lawyers etc,along with normal folk like us.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Mirthful Me,

Well I've heard it from several and it being the hightest degree and they don't know that until they reach it. It isn't easy to find out much about Masonry as only what is want to be known.

Anyway from your point in it you can be a Christmas enjoyer I see and that some thinking it could not be isn't the case.

I understand too that a lot of Masons are high in the leadership of some churches so naturally those would go along with Christmas.

Don't know any Masons personally so I'm in the dark about them.

Thanks for the reply.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Aaaahhhh...... now I understand the "degree" thingy........... it signifies the angle of the Dangle.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
As a young boy nothing was more magical than the way the Masons would celebrate Christmas.

It usually started out the same way each year as we would traipse through the near knee deep snow with a shovel to the entrance of the Grotto and begin digging enough snow away from the heavy wooden door to pry it open.

On especially cold years sometimes my Grandfather would have to bring along a hammer and a chisel to knock out the ice that sometimes would accumulate between the door and the jam.

After a lot of huffing and puffing digging, pounding and pulling and tugging at last the heavy door would creak open and the dim winter’s morning light would illuminate the frigid interior and Mason jar after Mason jar of green beans, peas, apple sauce, peaches, strawberries, and other canned delights.

Ever so gently he would select one Mason jar after another and hand them to me saying “Careful now, not to drop them, they are class you know”.

After selecting several I would wade through the snow back to the house and set the Mason Jars on the kitchen table.

Of course that was just part of the celebration, getting the tightly sealed Mason Jars open was not too easy.

First I would knock the sides of the metal lid with a knife to allow some air to escape and loosen the seal and then I would use a piece of rubber to twist the lid off.

After Grandma would dump out the contents of the Mason Jars into various pans and such the celebration wasn’t over, then it was time for their baths.

We would take the empty Mason Jars downstairs and clean them out real good with soap and water and put them on the shelf with all the other empty Mason Jars.

I can’t say for sure because they really didn’t talk much, but I think they much preferred celebrating Christmas in the much warmer cellar than the frigid Grotto but I am just guessing there.

That’s the thing about Masons getting them to open up really takes some twisting but even then they really don’t say much!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I can't be too specific but it involves koala bears, midgets and ky jelly.
I witnessed it first hand in 1962 and I still can't go near a zoo without crying.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
Especially since their whole mysterious existence revolves around the "super duper" secret that "Jesus" is a myth

Mason's know all that biblical stuff is fiction, yet they sit back and LOL & us all

Actually we don't believe that all.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

Mirthful Me,

Wondering how true it is as I've heard at 33 degree they then must acknowledge Lucifer as the god of Masonry, that he is the illumination of Masonry. If that be the case Christmas would not be an objectioal time as it didn't originate from other than Pagan. But how they view Pagan I wouldn't have the slightest. Neutral to it?

Truthiron.

That's nonsense. There is a 33 degree mason in my lodge. He attends the church around the corner from my house. It happens to be a Southern Baptist church, can't get much more christian than that.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Pretty sure most people know that Christmas is a heathen custom, and the the Historical Jesus wasn't born on winter solstice

Even in my language danish; Christmas is called Yule, which is oldnordic for midvinterfest

edit on 25-12-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I can really understand why masons get the war-weariness from ATS.

Lucifer the masonic god? Lmao....

Merry winther-solstice to everyone.
May your bellies hold, and your plate never be empty.
A drink to our fallen brothers, may we see them after the fimbul winter!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Masons celebrate Christmas just like anyone else does. Well other than the virgin sacrifice and talking to dismembered skulls of the dead... just like anyone else does.

I'm kidding of course (But if you know a virgin, hide them... for the love of God... HIDE THEM).

Oh, and Merry Christmas!!!

~Heff

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join