It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a Space Alien

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I absolutely don't understand how anybody could believe that "three wise astronomers" could somehow follow a star or the moon or a planet to a particular location on Earth ... however, it might be possible for people to follow a helicopter or quadrotor or something hovering just a little bit closer to the ground though.

It is something to consider, perhaps Carl Sagan was wrong and Jesus actually was an alien hybrid. If it actually happened it would explain why Herod had all the babies killed and was totally freaked out that a superior being was going to take over, how they got from Bethlehem to Egypt in a day or two, the UFO was the "Star of Bethlehem", Jesus was actually radio-communicating his status to the mothership instead of "praying to god", perhaps he molecularly cloned the fish and bread using a nanomachine technology instead of "blessing" it, etc, etc, etc.

edit on 24-12-2010 by quantum_flux because:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
No, Jesus is the nice guy that lives down the block with the gorgeous family.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The three kings are stars, they follow the star Sirius.
Nothing to do with aliens as far as I can make out, sorry

But, the title of your thread is a statement, so I presume you have evidence?
edit on 24/12/10 by NonKonphormist because: to edit it

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

Jesus was probably a reptilian alien inserted into Mary's womb by advanced scientific devices. she probably should have used a coat hanger:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
He's not a space alien, he's a very naughty boy!

(sorry, couldn't resist it)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, the story of Mormonism (minus the 18th century racism and such) sounds awfully similar to the story of Superman if you squint hard enough...(actually, the modern slavery is robots and the modern masters are computers, humans are somewhere in between)...anyhow:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The way I undersand it, sea ferring traders used the stars and compass for thousands of years to reach the exact same port locations thousands of times over thousands of miles by ocean.

So the concept of a group of travelers taking a trip led by a new brighter star would appeal to the more adventurous in days gone by.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I'm actually down with this thread - the thought has indeed crossed my mind.

That would explain "The Immaculate Conception", no?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux

I absolutely don't understand how anybody could believe that "three wise astronomers" could somehow follow a star or the moon or a planet to a particular location on Earth ...

No disrespect intended but this is proof that our school systems are failing us.

Thanks for the laugh. An alien. I have official seen it all.

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ha! Trying to find the quote I wanted to post here, I found A thread on this very topic from 5 years ago... in which I posted the quote I wanted to use!

Strange lights appear in the skies all over the world. The wife of a carpenter experiences virgin birth, and a baby is born with a head that glows like a fluorescent lamp. Dare I ask it? Yes. Was the infant Jesus neither man nor god, but merely one of the countless aliens that visit the earth each and every day? The answer? Yes, definitely. Take that, and shove it up the tube marked certainty, in the fuzzy place called... The Twilight Zone.

I know it from my family's Christmas album, but I'm pretty sure it's National Lampoon Radio originally

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The greys used holographic technology to disguise themselves as angels and hence Jesus. The devils and satan were reptillians, (they are misinterpret as devils because of their horns and wings). Lucifer was kicked out of "heaven" which started a war between the greys and reptillians, longgg time agoooo. I believe they are still in war. (the greys were manipulated by the reptillian races like the draco, etc.

Sin originally meant genetic defect and Gabrielle and Michael were names for sttarship fleets.
edit on 24-12-2010 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Jesus was our essence.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
The three kings are stars, they follow the star Sirius.
Nothing to do with aliens as far as I can make out, sorry

That's exactly right. The bible was mostly based on astronomy only personified. Jesus as a person did not exist. Try telling that though to followers of Islam cause their religion is basically copied from the bible only the stories have been changed. And in their religion Jesus is a prophet. Still the problem lies Jesus did not exist. As far as being an Alien is concerned? Nope! He Did Not Exist!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Definetly was born of earth and sky. Definetly the only redeemer I know of. Not at all Alien to me ! Sorry . just feels wrong to call him alien. However, not of this world to be sure. Merry Merry quite contrary.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I was there with him in front of the Getsiman Garden and as the thirtheenth on one table
between the earth and the moon. Don’t worry everything will be all right.
edit on 24-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
there was even a song about it...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

I'm actually down with this thread - the thought has indeed crossed my mind.

That would explain "The Immaculate Conception", no?

It would probably explain a lot of things.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
The greys used holographic technology to disguise themselves as angels and hence Jesus. The devils and satan were reptillians, (they are misinterpret as devils because of their horns and wings). Lucifer was kicked out of "heaven" which started a war between the greys and reptillians, longgg time agoooo. I believe they are still in war. (the greys were manipulated by the reptillian races like the draco, etc.

Sin originally meant genetic defect and Gabrielle and Michael were names for sttarship fleets.

That is an interesting statement. I don't know why they would use holograms in order to disguise themselves as mythical creatures though, what if they really were the mythical creatures, what if their wings were really a rocket pack or something.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Originally posted by NonKonphormist

That's exactly right. The bible was mostly based on astronomy only personified. Jesus as a person did not exist. Try telling that though to followers of Islam cause their religion is basically copied from the bible only the stories have been changed. And in their religion Jesus is a prophet. Still the problem lies Jesus did not exist. As far as being an Alien is concerned? Nope! He Did Not Exist!!

Where is your proof that "the Bible is based on astronomy"??? Perhaps you mean to say astrology? I see no diagrams of star charts in the Bible, do you Stevcolx?

NonKonphormist, I have no other evidence besides speculation, if I did have real historical evidence then I probably wouldn't be posting it on a discussion forum on the internet in order to see what responses I can get out of other people who perhaps know a thing or two on the subject matter, but rather I'd be selling a book instead.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

That is an interesting statement. I don't know why they would use holograms in order to disguise themselves as mythical creatures though, what if they really were the mythical creatures, what if their wings were really a rocket pack or something.

It's a possibility, but I doubt it. The greys loved playing the role of angels and gods. The greys used clouds to hide and disguise Jesus's spaceship used for transportation. In the book of revelations, he would literally burn anyone if anyone gets near his "clouds". Jesus is either a hybrid or a grey.

Oh and the garden of eden was a biodome which was destroyed in the galactic war. (I think so)

<<   2  3 >>

join