It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing video of uk police taking 13 year old child from father by force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i'm not sure if this is the right forum so if a mod wants to move it to the right one that would be good.

These police have absolutly no morality, how can they sleep at night. They've kidnapped someones son just before christmas, how much psychological damage have the done to this child.

I've always wanted to ask a police man where he draws the line between taking orders an doing what is morally right, what answer do you think i would get?

Peace and love and good luck for the futre everyone.

www.youtube.com...

MOD EDIT: Converted all caps title.
All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on December 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
thats just immoral and lame .. ,

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fazeone1981

WHA THE #?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Uhh, for all we know this is a family of miscreants who stick together - who knows.

The father seemed FAR MORE interested in making a video than getting his son out of the house.

I rekon this one is a flirt with the truth, we all know families who have kids whoa re rotten scum and their parents pull this scam..

crazy, Im the first to bag the coppers too..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What's the back story here? I hear talk about child services, but no specifics. I can't really give an opinion of what's going on.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
why is this vid so disturbing?
like it was stated before,. whats the reason for police to be their in the first place.
a large assumption is being made thinking the police are doing wrong.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It sounds like the police are there to enforce a court order. One of them seems to be holding the paper in his hand and unfortunately the father is not being very helpful by encouraging the 13 year old.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I did't think i was going to see much support for the police on this.

I've had a look trying to find more infomation but its quite hard as you know or may not know that the family courts in the UK give absolutly to access to the public where as any other courts they are open to the public.

first up, from the video itself you can here the social service guy say that he had spoken to the father earlier on that day but didn't know they would be removing the child that evening. This is either very bad practice on the police's part for not informing the social service guy or the social service guy was lieing and its very bad practice on his side. What sort of reaction would you expect from a father if the police knock on your door and tell you there here to take your son.

second is this caption which came with the video on David Icke's website, which i assume is the father but i'm not sure.

'I thought if I could show them what my son and I were about they would leave us be. We both like photography computers and making vids. My sons had massive problems with been bullied at school and in the street and this goes back years. His own mother sided with services after she tried for full cusdody but when it became obvious she had no chance she sided with them out of spite.

I've reported this to the IPCC already. I have made a police statement. They tried to get me to except a 'caution' but obviously I said no. All these people have one thing in common, they will all tell complete lies and repeat untruths and this 'here-say' ends up being what is used in court against you.'

third, well i don't have a third i been searching on the net for about an hour and am stuggling to find anything maybe someone can help who's better at finding out the info, but its hard with no names.

and just to respond to some of the reply's

weather or not this is a bad family doesn't the 13 year boy not have the right to stay where he wants which was pretty clear in the video.
why did he make a video, err for evidence, for his safty, if the camera wasn't there who knows how the police may of handled it. with the camera on it may deter them from being more nasty, and if the police came into my house i would do the exact same thing just in case.
why is this video disturbing, because a 13 year old boy is being taken away against his will. did you here the screams and the crying, not very nice is it.

lastly my only feeling go out to the boy who has to spend christmas away from his dad and with strangers he's never meet.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i guess they felt they didn't do enough psychology damage the first time so they came back to do some more.

Pip returned home to his dad after four police officers had taken him into 'care' against his will with a court order that turned out to be flawed and didn't give them the legal right to take him.

Here the police come back again - 'just following orders'.

Grotesque pictures from a grotesque 'society'

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join