It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 24th The Three Magi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I researched these mysterious characters from christmas & biblical lore before, and it seemed like they had ties to very ancient knowledge.

Now an ancient text proposed to have been from the Magi themselves was recently translated into english. (just imagine the timing of that)

Yahoo

I'll elaborate more if there is any interest

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

i'm interested.. however there are just too many posts these days on ats where a member just links to a video and doesn't really explain what it is, or what the conspiracy is etc etc

i started watching it for a couple minutes, but it seems to be just another news report, care to elaborate for me just what new information we all might be interested in regarding the supposed wise men of the story?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
ok then if it's just to hard then go to 7:15 so you can get the out of context, straight to the point, no BS, no background story, no nuthin point of the whole post. The revelation of the magi.

BTW happy holidays.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: hmmm

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

"the star becomes a star child, it's christ."

"this is one of many occassions that i have appeared to the world"

so this new text is saying, or rather this person's interpetation of it, that jesus has told that he has appeared many times, and this person thinks

'there are no unchristian faiths, christ is behind all relgions'

ok, so what you have here could be important, could not be, but anyways it's pretty interesting, why would you make your original post so simple? just a link to the video with no explanation and when i ask you for some more, you almost are reluctant to go into detail just a reference to a point in the video

i think if you put more effort into summarizing the video into your original post this thread could attract alot of attention maybe, it's interesting at least, however as it is now ( and i said this in my last post ) there just are too many posts on ats these days where people are just like " heres a video " and that's it, you got good material man, but alot of people aren't going to be interested in a 9+ minute video unless they have some idea what they're getting into

i mean that all as constructive remarks, not in any way to bash you here, i mean to sound completely positive here

as for the subject of this thread, i have heard that Edgar Cayce had revealed in some readings about Jesus Christ's past lives, particularly during the age of Atlantis, not saying i value it as evidence, but i have also heard of stories concerning the Buddha's past lives as being a human as well on similiar 'religious paths'

so the idea that the biblical or historical 'Jesus' could have been a soul reincarnated a couple times on Earth and involved in more than one enlightening religion is not far-fetched to me, such things are hard to prove, but i would keep an open mind

thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Is this a Do it Yourself thing?

Can you do it for me?

I'm just really really lazy.....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

"the star becomes a star child, it's christ."

"this is one of many occassions that i have appeared to the world"

so this new text is saying, or rather this person's interpetation of it, that jesus has told that he has appeared many times, and this person thinks

'there are no unchristian faiths, christ is behind all relgions'

ok, so what you have here could be important, could not be, but anyways it's pretty interesting, why would you make your original post so simple? just a link to the video with no explanation and when i ask you for some more, you almost are reluctant to go into detail just a reference to a point in the video

i think if you put more effort into summarizing the video into your original post this thread could attract alot of attention maybe, it's interesting at least, however as it is now ( and i said this in my last post ) there just are too many posts on ats these days where people are just like " heres a video " and that's it, you got good material man, but alot of people aren't going to be interested in a 9+ minute video unless they have some idea what they're getting into

i mean that all as constructive remarks, not in any way to bash you here, i mean to sound completely positive here

as for the subject of this thread, i have heard that Edgar Cayce had revealed in some readings about Jesus Christ's past lives, particularly during the age of Atlantis, not saying i value it as evidence, but i have also heard of stories concerning the Buddha's past lives as being a human as well on similiar 'religious paths'

so the idea that the biblical or historical 'Jesus' could have been a soul reincarnated a couple times on Earth and involved in more than one enlightening religion is not far-fetched to me, such things are hard to prove, but i would keep an open mind

thanks for sharing

Oh.. so this is a

"The star becomes the one, the fish float, becoming part of the one, and together, consciousness aligns... the enlightened stars shine down upon the fish as they are meek who will inherit the dust, but ever dwelling on the mundane, and never to reach enlightenment but live only as fish - as the enlightened ones are reborn anew, amongst the stars - an ocean filled with shiney fish...... which shine down on us, making us one, to become the star" stuff..

coz that stuff really annoys me.

is it tho?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Saw this last night (or the night before), thanks for posting! Interesting bit of writing.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Sorry Indigo, it's christmas eve. It's effing crazy at my house right now, but wanted to post the story. I'll do better next time. but yeah, the guy claims that the magi were told by the christ that this is just one itteration of "Savior for mankind"

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is good stuff, lets dig into this. I have often thought the same and un-covered similar sentiments in mystic christianity which shows the evolution of Christ thus: Krishna> Kristos> Christ

Most occult sources(read as hidden not some immature definition) state that fully realized entities appear throughout history raising man to higher and higher thresholds. This is what I hold as a relative truth as I pursue personal experience at deeper levels of understanding.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

No actually I think that "Operation Christ" was a history steering, commando mission done by linear space/time travelers (about 70). They arrived in our universe along a time path that was 400 years long. So we had "Supermen" among the ancient population, mostly alone, but sometimes in teams trying to ........... change the way things were going in our timeline?

If you think that's stange how about this. These "time travelers" were not from the future, but from the far remote past. (millions of years)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I believe Christ is not a "person" per say but the name of our human spiritual consciousness, embodied in the lives of certain people throughout history. So it wouldn't be hard for me to believe that this is true.

HOWEVER, interpretations do not reflect accuracy because perspective is subject to error. So I will sit back and see where the "Christians" go with this one before commenting further.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

no problem man! star and flag, nice addition to ats

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

I thought the news was interesting. A couple of thoughts spring to mind

1. The 3 wise men really wrote this and believed this baby was another incarnation
2. It's an well meant attempt to unify all religons
3. It's really true
4. It's a prelude to the Son of Perdition

top topics

join