It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Mountains = Earth Mountains?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I found these pictures on one of my friends Facebook. I find it very coincidental and don't know if it has been posted before. This was the image and quote:

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin posing in front of a Mountain with two small hills to the right in the background. Taken at NASA training site, Hawaii - EARTH. THE SAME MOUNTAIN THAT APPEARS OVER AND OVER ON MOON PHOTOS SUCH AS THE OTHER "MOON PHOTO" EXAMPLE IN THIS ALBUM.

&

Astronaut on "Moon" with the SAME IDENTICAL MOUNTAIN AS SEEN IN THE BACKGROUND WITH BUZZ ALDRIN IN HAWAII ON THE OTHER PHOTO! GOOD OLD "CUT AND PASTE" FAKING OF THE MOON PHOTOS. PROVING BEYOND ANY DOUBT THAT NASA FAKED THE MOON PHOTOS.

The credits go to Edward Alexander for pointing this one out. Any opinions? There is way too much speculation and theorizing on this subject. After hearing what Nasa insiders and whistle blowers have to say, i find it very convincing this is proof of "something is going on here". Might want to read up on what Dr Eugene Podkletnov had to say about the folks that head Nasa and their quest to stay on board for as long as they possibly can.

Also, if this has already been posted before, or was already known to be a HOAX, mods do your thing.

edit on 24-12-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
They are similar. But definately not identical.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
probably a photoshop trick to mask whats really laying on the horizon

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
They are similar. But definately not identical.

Agreed.

On a side note, does anyone really believe in this conspiracy anymore? Sure it was interesting a decade or so ago, but there is overwhelming evidence to support they actually were there including a hand placed prisim we use to measure the distance of the moon on a regular basis since then.

Now, before anyones bolts become unscrewed, I've seen all the evidence for a conspiracy and it is interesting, but thats all, interesting. I've not a single claim that is infailable proof of us not going there and more than enough to support beyond a reasonable doubt they have.

So I ask again, does anyone still really believe in this conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

We have been there, yes, but were we there when they SAID we were? Or did we "beat" the russians there?

top topics

join