It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange named "Man of the Year" by le Monde

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
France's newspaper of record has named Julian Assange "man of the Year," a choice supported by a large number of their readers.

Grand, mince, élégant, Julian Assange, fondateur et patron de WikiLeaks, s'impose d'abord à ses interlocuteurs comme un orateur talentueux, à la voix grave et posée, sachant manier la rigueur, l'humour, l'émotion, mais aussi le sarcasme.

Le Monde

Tall, slim and elegant, Julian Assange first strikes his questioners as a talented orator, his voice grave and poised, knowing well how to manage rigor, humor, emotion but also sarcasm. (Trans DJW001)

I guess the French agree that Sarko is an "emperor with no clothes."
edit on 24-12-2010 by DJW001 because: Edit to fix BBS code in title.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oh goody gumdrops I woke up just in time.

So, the flattery and adulation begins.

No nwo.

Nope.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hahaha the Old Grand Mince eh.

I still think he's an irresponsible person. But I wont let public opinion sway me

Grand Mince... lmao...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Whatever anyone thinks of him,he could be part of the organisation which may have changed things on a global scale beginning in this year.Or he could be nothing more than another flash in the pan...

That of course remains to be seen,but I can see why a newspaper/magazine may vote him "person of the year."

What he and his gang have so far released,and what they will release in the future may or may not bring about great changes.
Good or bad who knows yet,but Assange and Co. have certainly gained worldwide attention IMO.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
However he deserves it ... but i am afraid US administration will not agree with this .

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ackeiyword
However he deserves it ... but i am afraid US administration will not agree with this .

Well considering " US administration" doesn't even agree with the American public then It sounds about right to me

top topics

join