It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Case For "The Hollow Earth" Photo/Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I already mentioned quite a few of them.

It took me years of questioning, research, and conspiracy sorting to finally get it. Meditation just accelerated things. So, go about your life with an open mind and you'll be surprised.

I read how Quantum said Mother Earth has never been wrong or something like that. I like that.

Earth is a living, breathing, conscious being. Just like we are a host for many micro-organisms, so is she. The same goes for the Galaxy, the Universe. They are conscious. We live inside a fractal. Realize there are cycles that are beyond the scope of technology and our current perception. If you think Earth is FRAGILE and at the whim of technology, or solar storms, you are sadly mistaken. This is her and humanity's time to step to the next Galactic level.

Oh, and off-world factions are trying to step in and manipulate this evolutionary process.

I probably said too much... consider it an introduction.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm not subscribing to the notion of Hollow Planets just yet, however,
more fuel for the fire.
LINK

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Cool find! I wish it said where the caves are located on Mars. It would be interesting to see if we have caves on Earth in the same respective location.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

OMG... this thread is going to go from a intelligent discussion on the theories of hollow earth, to proclomations from the "chosen ones"....lol

Can we please not have any of this Blossim Lovechild, federation of blight, aninuki, rubbish...

Man these ppl who come here pretending to be aliens or contactees or connected to the earth need to go and get help... and stop talking to everyone in a manner that they expect to be taken seriousely and believed without question, that hat they say is comming from the top...lol not without 100% proof of who they are anyway..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

You are not a filter - and I welcome this rubbish as It sweetens my morning coffee for me with a few giggles.

Frankly the opinions of others do not need to be in alignment with yours, this is what makes ATS interesting.

How sane would we be if none of these crazies were running around?

Now excuse me while I talk to my house plants

-G

Theres no need for worry, we'll find the truth eventually to the hollow earth subject. Very soon indeed.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
SO i got an a message from a mod saying manners and decorum? Wheres the manners of peopple to go around insulting peoples intelligence with claims of this claptrap bovine excrement theories. Most people who believe in hollow earth have no intelligence and their iq is less than that of a cabbage.

heres a basic reason why hollow earth theory is lunacy
edit on 24/12/2010 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

Actually its quite a bit naive to post a link to something like this without truly knowing the difference between what we THEORIZE about how the center of the Earth is like, and what we actually KNOW. Here is a much better page which tries to make a bit more of a distinction between the two. www.madsci.org... .....Let me save you the trouble and qoute a couple things from it. "Finally, it is very important that you do not get the idea that we "know" exactly what the inside of the earth is made of." and something that may be of interest to some on here in the very next line " We have explanations that fit all of the data outlined above, but major new advances in our understanding of the core have been made within the past two years, and a new idea is now emerging and being tested that suggests that the core of the earth may actually contain substantial amounts of hydrogen." The article basicialy says that although we have some good theories, we really don't know for sure. It ends with the line. " Much remains to be learned about the inside of the earth."

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This is a great post and also a great compilation of information and video highlights. While it is true that neither side of the fence cab absolutely prove or disprove the subject at this point I would suggest that the side of the hollow earthers don't deal in absolutes because the physics involved are a little sketchy and fringe at best.

While there may be a lot of truth in this I'm just not sure that there is a "need" for an interior sun to make it possible.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
My reasons I don't believe in Hollow Earth:

1. Mentioned before there is no light to maintain plant life for the food chain.
2. We understand a fair bit a bout the mantle of the Earth which obviously cannot be there in the hollow Earth theory. We know the crust has faults which move because of the convection currents from the molten rock mantle. Other faults like Volcanoes erupt somewhere in the World constantly spewing out this molten rock. Deep mining has shown that temperatures rise significantly the closer we dig to the mantle.
3. The Governments of the world seem to pay very little attention to contacting this advanced race and nobody else appears to take any interest in mounting an expedition to find out more.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I have no proof for or against the hollow earth theory, but I wanted to mention that one video that is really insane looking with the backwards hurricane sucking in fire or whatever.

I watched it a few dozen times today, and showed a few people. After watching it closely, I now agree with the person who claimed it was a Volcano film reversed backwards.

If you look closely, the rotating swirl of clouds has 2 layers. The top layer are real clouds, the bottom layer is actually apparently some sort of ice volcano. This explains how the fire is coming out of it.

If you watch the camera movements and the movements of all of the objects closely in the video you will see that it is jerky, and it clearly resembles the way a reversed motion video is "jerky". And it is faster than it should be by a little bit.

Plus I think I saw several cuts of the film that indicates it was looped or something. And where is the missing video before or after that?

So that video IS of a big hole in the ground that goes really far down. But it's a volcano. And the video of it spewing fire is reversed.

Also, the other famous "NASA photo" of the giant North Pole opening is different than this. That one is gigantic and there is no fire being sucked into or spit out of it. So they don't match up.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Oh I am fully aware we do not understand fully the interior of the Earth but we can get an overall picture which is true regardless if the molten core is made from hydrogen or iron. The overall picture goes like this..Core(inner outer) mantle, upper mantle and crust. WE know for a fact temperature at the core mantle and upper mantle is extremely hot.
This picture fits the facts and theres no room for a hollow Earth.

Besides why isnt this annoying thread in the hoax forum where it belongs
edit on 25/12/2010 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Why must there be a star in the center of the earth. Couldn't they use artificial lighting to grow plants? Seems like a advanced species would have access to these types of technologies. I'm am not a proponent of hollow earth theory by any means but your argument seems a bit silly. I mean come on brother Ive got some plants growing in my closet right now.

edit on 25-12-2010 by JesusChristSr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I look at it this way. On a potters wheel while making a clay bowl you will notice that as it spins it forces the clay out and away from the center which allows you to hollow out the center of your clay creation. I suspect the same has happened as the Earth and other planets spin.

As for the illuminated Sun in the center, I find it plausible. We live on a planet comprised mostly of water. Water of course is made of Hydrogen and Oxygen. What if somehow Hydrogen separated from the water and collected in the center of the Earth due to the spinning effect? Hydrogen is close to Helium in weight and very light. (Will Hydrogen gravitate toward the center of a centrifuge? I don't know.) If it can and then was ignited could it not be possible to have a mini Sun spinning around in the center of the Earth?
edit on 24-12-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

Well Correct! your first paragraph

Any one forget this!
American scientists attempt to 'create a sun on Earth' using nuclear fusion (Construction Pics)
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Just maybe The Aliens , Dimensional Beings or Just (US ) Advance Civilized Humans that are thousands of years ahead of the known Modern Human Seeing the Fact We Only Advance to the Extreme i just little over 100 years! Right ! You know Industrial Revolution to Now Wright brothers 1903 to First Man In Space 1961 (58) years Time .. Yet We Modern Humans have been on this Planet around 200,000 Years (for the Creationist 6-7 thousand years) and Just Suddenly ?? We have just Started to Invent & Create insanely within 100 years Personally i Think WE Had Help!, AND If we didn't we Would Still be in the Lifestyle of Early 19th century ,, ... more like the Amish i Imagined

Just a thought ...
Give Alexander Gram Bell a Black Berry (100+years) (Cell Phone)
Yet Tesla Thought of it !

Nikola Tesla predicted mobile phones in 1909
recombu.com...

Give Jules Verne or David Bushnell the Blue Prints of The Most Advance -- Nuclear --Submarine (within over 200 years(bushnell) , Give Leonardo Di Vinci the Blue Prints of a B2 Bomber ( 500 years) Give Charles Babbage the Most Advance Super Computer we have today (150 years)

At First They would first have to make the TOOLS ( Machinist) & Formulas to make the Materials! before even Considering Building One..(the Steps) they Would have NO Idea .. of Back Engineering ! or Would They !

Yet the We have the Device called the Antikythera mechanism

and you might be saying what the Hell does this have to do with Hollow Earth !

Well Someone Did Say a Sun inside the Earth.. and Could i be ?
and The Reply to this Poster! about the Expanding Growing Earth...

Back Engineering ?
Just to Add Roswell Crash June - July 1947
First Transistor
The Invention of the First Transistor,
November 17-December 23, 1947
www.pbs.org...

Telling the Brass For a week, the scientists kept their success a secret. Shockley asked Bardeen and Brattain to show off their little plastic triangle at a group meeting to the lab and the higher-ups on December 23. After the rest of the lab had a chance to look it over and conduct a few tests, it was official -- this tiny bit of germanium, plastic and gold was the first working solid state amplifier.

www.boingboing.net...

If this is true in the Video Below ! That the Earth Grew!

Wouldn't there be at least Hollow Spaces Big Pockets! Just from the Centrifugal Forces! ? as we Go 1,000 miles an Hour Spin let alone the 4 seasons & the Tidal from the Moon Unless The Theres a Mysterious Mass Gain ! from within ..

Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing

I Would not Doubt that theres a Artificial Sun or Suns within the Earth.. OMG ! Forbidden Planet!
Is it Possible ?

edit on 25-12-2010 by Wolfenz because: Added more

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
reply to post by XmikaX

unbelievable. You take a sites motto and you turn it around as to make out its debunking its own work? Plate tectonics is not a theory it is real. Why dont u walk up to a volcano and jump in and come back to tell us that the earth is hollow.
I swear what the hell is the worlds education system teaching people....

you forget to keep an open mind; which is how corporate globalised education system teaches the sheeple, structuring the intellect to react the way you do

a theory is a theory; reality will remain always a question mark; except for a few advanced spiritual beings (maybe); if you don't feel this way what are you doing here?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
There is a hole at the Earth's polar region, and lookie here! out from that hole emerges a U.S. Navy submarine!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
isnt there Elves and a Jolly Plump Man Dressed in Red that rides a Chariot aka Sled pulled by Flying Reindeer's Opps i ment a UFO Sleigh INSIDE the North Pole ! ?

Merry Xmas (Yule )

Santa arrives in a UFO Christmas 2011

edit on 25-12-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I look at it this way. On a potters wheel while making a clay bowl you will notice that as it spins it forces the clay out and away from the center which allows you to hollow out the center of your clay creation. I suspect the same has happened as the Earth and other planets spin.

As for the illuminated Sun in the center, I find it plausible. We live on a planet comprised mostly of water. Water of course is made of Hydrogen and Oxygen. What if somehow Hydrogen separated from the water and collected in the center of the Earth due to the spinning effect? Hydrogen is close to Helium in weight and very light. (Will Hydrogen gravitate toward the center of a centrifuge? I don't know.) If it can and then was ignited could it not be possible to have a mini Sun spinning around in the center of the Earth?
edit on 24-12-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

No it could not be possible, not in this universe, maybe some other very strange one, but not ours.

So many people could benefit from learning physics its scary.

Not a personal stab but this statement is about as crazy as the ppl that believe they are talking to aliens.

This hallow earth theory is one of my favorites to read about, because its so stupid. This is a classic example of people linking the dots that are not there.

1st off you cannot have a "mini sun (lmao)" inside of a planet, thats just not how the cookie crumbles, if water could create suns by the planet its on spinning then we would have some serious problems lol, also if there was a sun in our planet, the planet would of melted by now.

2nd what do you think this planet was before we even had a surface to walk on? just a bunch of lava, just waiting to cool down, as time passed the surface began to cool and the lava got pushed down as the surface rock began to form, where do you think that lava went? oh i dont know, maybe to the MIDDLE OF OUR PLANET? that explains why it decides to spurt out of our mountains every once in a while.

3rd if our planet was hallow, dont you think that when whatever slammed into our planet to make the moon, that our planet would not of recovered as much as it did, and if it did that event alone would force it to ball up if it was hallow, or else it would just be a spinning planet with half of it missing and just hanging out right?

I could go on but it does not matter, anyone with half a brain realizes this and does not need me to make points for them to understand.

And here is the killer to the theory, if the earth is hallow, explain how we have a magnetic shield shielding us from the suns harmful rays ect. ? A hallow earth could not have a molten core to create this magnetic shield, period. I would like anyone who supports the theory to think about that last point real carefully.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have stopped reading somewhere at page 2 so if somebody made this point I apologize .. Why do all the deniers have to repeat the "earth is not hollow , science tells us this is impossible" motto all the time .. Of course it is not hollow like a ballon , but there is a big possibility that it might have huge (and I mean really huge) caverns that could host countries inside ..

So no ,we will not fall down to the center of the earth after we find a opening underneath , but we might find ourselves in a huge country sized cavern that could host a whole damn civilization .

Sorry for the rant but it just got to me , that all those supposedly intelligent debunker's fail to use something called logic while debating anything..

So just to sum up , a lot of people are open to the fact that we might have huge caverns below us and using the term "hollow earth" just for the sake of calling the theory somehow .
edit on 25/12/10 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

because caves can only exist within the crust.
en.wikipedia.org...
any deeper any voids will simply get filled in by melted rock

In many caves and mines the temperature remains constant and cool, but the Naica mine gets hotter with depth because it lies above an intrusion of magma about a mile below the surface. Within the cave itself, the temperature leaps to 112 degrees Fahrenheit with 90 to 100 percent humidity—hot enough that each visit carries the risk of heatstroke. By the time we reach the entrance, everyone glistens with sweat.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 25/12/2010 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

You will see any fast spinning celestial body do have holes (or something reminiscent of a hole) at the both poles. The reason for this is not because the spinning body's inside is hollow, but because the poles of the rotating celestial body become the antigravity center. The fast rotating black holes eject matters many million light years long due to the strong antigravity force effect from the both poles. The current theory of physics does not recognize this effect from general relativity. It is a shame. This is the reason this kind of thread persists in the ATS forum. According to this theory, named Dipole Gravity, the equatorial plane of the rotating celestial body is the return path of the matter ejected from the poles. You see most of the fast rotating heavenly body (either the black hole or the gaseous body with solid core like Saturn) has the rings or the vastly large galactic plane.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

The deepest that we have ever drilled (not even visited ) was , what 7-8 miles ? We have no idea how the crust behaves and how it is formed on the deeper levels .. All we know is just a vague theory on how we think it could be , but every geologist (?) will tell You (at least every honest one) , that really we have no idea what is below us .

Just because some places meet with molten core on some depth does not mean that other places do not go much much much deeper before they even meet any molten rock.

So , yes it might be exactly like You think it is , but there is as much possibility that the insides of our lovely planet are much different then we think on deeper levels.

Edit: also just to apologize for any incoherent wording on my part , I have a dozen kids jumping around me and the rest of the family talking etc.. so it is kind of hard to concentrate

edit on 25/12/10 by Thill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join