It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Case For "The Hollow Earth" Photo/Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Hollow minds belong to those who don't have an inkling of curiosity about their existence, not the other away around

thats the funniest thing I have read yet

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

Nassim heremein's theories about black holes ties in with the hollow earth theory also.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007

heres a basic reason why hollow earth theory is lunacy
edit on 24/12/2010 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

Earth's Interior & Plate Tectonics Copyright © 1995-2009 by Rosanna L. Hamilton. All rights reserved. A theory is a tool - not a creed. -J. J. Thomson

(emphasize is mine)

so will you elaborate loner ?

there is a missing link in your rant : how does one theory makes another one a lunacy ?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

unbelievable. You take a sites motto and you turn it around as to make out its debunking its own work? Plate tectonics is not a theory it is real. Why dont u walk up to a volcano and jump in and come back to tell us that the earth is hollow.
I swear what the hell is the worlds education system teaching people....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Well maybe the singularity in the center of every planet is in fact a black hole. It could explain the planetary spin and gravity but I imagine if there was a entrance to the center then there also would have to be a suction through the entrance. If Nassim is correct then I don't see how anyone would be able to travel there without being sucked in.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by B.Morrison

Well maybethe singularity in the center of every planet is in fact a black hole. It could explain the planetary spin and gravity but I imagine if there was a entrance to the center then there also would have to be a suction through the entrance. If Nassim is correct then I don't see how anyone would be able to travel there without being sucked in.

what? As far as i know there is no singularity at the center of every planet, that would be impossible, if there was a singularity in the center of each planet there would be no planets.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
reply to post by XmikaX

I swear what the hell is the worlds education system teaching people....

One thing it has taught me is that Mother Nature is our greatest teacher. Mother Nature is NEVER wrong, school books often are.

We have drilled down almost 8 miles into the surface of Earth. It is roughly 3,900 miles to the center of Earth. We haven't even scratched the surface...hehe

Plate Tectonics certainly doesn't disprove a hollow Earth. It does complicate the idea of stationary polar openings.

What if the model of Earth looked much like a atom? Mostly hollow.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Lol ooooo Loner is talking tough. With a picture like that up, I could easily tap into his lifeforce or create some odd occurrences in his life. Nevermind. That's not my path anymore.

The educational system?

You know, I used to take the Hollow Earth seriously. Now I recognize it as a bunch of New Age hype. There are quite a few 'enlightenment' movements and other nefarious, 4th dimensional, energetic vampirism and false ascension programs to go along with it. Some may recognize the truth of these words. It took me a while to get out of that paradigm, damn that (un)conditional love spell... it works pretty well.

Now I believe most of 'Agartha' are holographic realities and deep underground installations. Sure, the North pole is an anomaly, or is it? These days information is either sterilized, or distorted, so it's a toss up.

One thing that is absolutely spot on, is the expanding Earth theory. We are on a planet that is about to shift frequencies and turn into a star folks(H2O!). I love saying this, because its like shell shock for sheeple. Still, this is also a major point in human evolution... so follow your intuition.

Expanding Earth:
www.youtube.com...

Recent evidence also shows that saltwater turns flammable with the right radio frequency

edit on 24-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Plate tectonics absolutely disproves the hollow earth theory. Plate Tectonics say that there are plates of rock floating on extremely hot magma, fairly close to the crust, if the hollow earth theory was true then that would mean that below the SEARING MAGMA, do you realize how much pressure and heat would be in that hollow world? And dont even get me started on the polar openings. Also, i dont know why people seem to always like to compare the earth/solar system to an atom, that is what is taught in early physics to provide an easy way of teaching and a base for the real thing, an atom and a planet are completely seperate things, just because there are two things in mainstream science, doesnt mean they are in any way similar.
edit on 24-12-2010 by TheDebunkMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Lol ooooo Loner is talking tough. With a picture like that up, I could easily tap into his lifeforce or create some odd occurrences in his life. Nevermind. That's not my path anymore.

The educational system?

You know, I used to take the Hollow Earth seriously. Now I recognize it as a bunch of New Age hype. There are quite a few 'enlightenment' movements and other nefarious, 4th dimensional, energetic vampirism and false ascension programs to go along with it. Some may recognize the truth of these words. It took me a while to get out of that paradigm, damn that (un)conditional love spell... it works pretty well.

Now I believe most of 'Agartha' are holographic realities and deep underground installations. Sure, the North pole is an anomaly, or is it? These days information is either distorted, or sterilized, so it's a toss up.

One thing that is absolutely spot on, is the expanding Earth theory. We are on a planet that is about to shift frequencies and turn into a starturn into a star folks. I love saying this, because its like shell shock for sheeple. Still, this is also a major point in human evolution... so follow your intuition.

Seriously? Even if expanding earth were true, you truly believe the earth could grow to 0.7 solar masses in a very short amount of time? That it could grow that huge as for the core to start performing nuclear fusion, and the rest of the body turn into plasma? As somebody previously stated in this thread, earth is much less massive than the sun, to grow that big and that fast is extremely unlikely.
edit on 24-12-2010 by TheDebunkMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Debunk Machine if you knew and have experienced the things I have, you would short-circuit.

I recommend meditation

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Now I believe most of 'Agartha' are holographic realities and deep underground installations. Sure, the North pole is an anomaly, or is it? These days information is either distorted, or sterilized, so it's a toss up.

You beat me to the punch here. Don't know about the holographic realities part, although I wouldn't scoff at it. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if people have been living underground for thousands of years. And maybe some of them seemed or really were very advanced in comparison to the people of the day. I think most myths and legends that are cross cultural have a foundation of fact to them. Sometimes that foundation is easily explained. Other times it's not so easily accounted for.

Some of the ideas for a hollow earth could have been perpetuated by the very people who lived in these "pockets" inside the earth. What better way to deter people from getting too close. Make yourself larger than life. Or it could be they were just blown out of proportion as the story was repeatedly told. Who knows for sure.

I don't really buy into the hollow earth theory, but at the same time, I'm not going to say it's not possible. Especially in light of the last part of your statement. Which i happen to very much agree with.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I have tried meditation, i found it not to be relaxing, but rather boring, i didnt have an epiphany, and i didnt have a breakthrough, but that is not the point, how in the world does meditation and spirituality have anything do to with a planet becoming a star, that is a ridiculous connection to a ridiculous claim.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I realize there are also many Native American legends concerning the subject, but there's also been a strong reptilian presence on this planet before humans. They dwell in subterranean caverns and some are miles long, complete with very ancient tunnel systems. So, who can say for sure?

The high-technology employed in certain areas of this world, especially DUMBs... is awe inspiring.

How do you think shows like Stargate SG-1 got a start? hehe...

But, the New Age movement, and things like the Disclosure Project, are very much linked to the Hollow Earth theory. So, in the near future, be aware of these... I call them traps. George Kavasilass is a good speaker on this subject, the best!
edit on 25-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Ok robot dude, I apologize for going hard on you.

I spent a lot of time in occult practices and metaphysics... both are very real. Metaphysics is something you don't learn about on TV, or in skool, but is very essential in learning how this reality here works. Meditation is just a great way to boost your intuition, plus it has many other benefits... Like prying open your heavily-conditioned-by-society mind.

Sure my claim sounds ridiculous, but you are about to witness many ridiculous things spill out into the public arena during these next few years. Just be yourself. If something I says resonates with you, great...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

In esoteric terms it is called the Central Sun. Not sure exactly what it is, but it's an electro-magnetic energy field that also uses the poles as its entrance and exit points. Based on the fact that other planets show these openings and the fact that the universe is built on repeated patterns, it's not so crazy an idea. It might be a little easier to understand how this could be so from the perspective of plasma cosmology rather than the currently accepted mainstream scientific interpretations.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

There is a difference between being a "robot" and being conditioned by society, than using common sense and not being stupid, and if "amazing things" are going to come into public view and you have knowledge of this, why dont you, the amazing enlightened almighty one who is above everyone else because you know things we dont, and you meditate and we dont, tell us, the poor little sheeple, what those things are?
edit on 25-12-2010 by TheDebunkMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

You likely won't read about a hollow earth in a science classroom, at least not at the K-12 level.

Of course, it's just an IDEA. It hasn't even been proven.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Gravity cracks stuff. cracks become holes. Of course the Earth is hollow in many places. And then, where pressure is too much, it's magma.

However, that moon of yours is not hollow. It is cavernous. The results of Ice work and gravity.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
So you are stating that there is a star in the centre of the earth? Otherwise the people in the centre would not have any plant life and thus no start to the food chain
I'm also assuming there must be from the perpetual daylight thing.

What do we know about stars, we know that the smallest they can theoretically be to support nuclear fusion is 0.7 Solar masses.
1 solar mass is 332946 earth masses so the smallest mass a star could have is 233062 Earth masses.

How do we account for the fact that the currently understood Mass of the earth is 233062 times less then it should be if there is a star inside it?

Somebody please check my maths if they know more then me (which you most likely do)

edit on 24-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

you are creating strawmen that seem to blind you from the onset.
Let me try and help you. When growers attemt to replicate the sun to grow indoors, do they try and produce nuclear fusion? I am willing to guess you deny the electric universe as a presupposition you hold dearly close, correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join