It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% of canadian teens think america is evil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Make that 40.000001 percent now.

muhahahh

Deep

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Netchicken
Does it really matter what canadian teens think?

Ding Ding Ding
You hit it.
This poll should definately win the international Who Gives a (Crap) Award.

#1- You should care what an ally thinks.

Originally posted by SIRR1
There just mad they can't beat us in hockey!
john

#2- 65% of the players in the NHL are Canadian. You wouldn't have a league without Canada.

Originally posted by Scat

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
60% of American teenagers think Canada is in the United States.......

The source? Try the public school system!

#3- our educationn system is quite good. It's not that, it's the TV. We're bombarded by American TV.

#4- Why focus on the negative. So 40% of our kids think your GOVERNMENT is evil, not saying the people are. Then there's the majority, 60%, that don't.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I didn't take a poll or anything official but I would have to guess that about 99% of Americans honestly do not care how Canadians or the French feel about us. lol

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I didn't take a poll or anything official but I would have to guess that about 99% of Americans honestly do not care how Canadians or the French feel about us. lol

Where-in lies the REAL problem. If you don't care what others feel, you're bound to get the same response from others. Not lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by undergrounddaily
Who cares what a bunch of weed-smoking(not that there is anything wrong with that according to www.potstar.com) anarchist punks in Canada think about the US. Maybe they want to challenge our 14-18 year olds to a little war in 3 or 4 years. Canada has some oil fields as well as diamond fields, plus canadian bacon.....ummmmmmm canadian bacon, so I am all for a premptive strike against Canada. You heard it, they hate us. Could be just breeding future terrorists. We should take them out now.

You, my uneducated, ignorant American friend are rediculas

...Ive changed my mind. This is why WE think you guys are evil... or at least the gun weilding hicks like this guy!.... And Iam an adult.
You make me sick!

[edit on 7/6/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
NEWS AT 11. I'm Kent Brockman. North America goes to war. Stabillity in the bacon and beer trade in the balance. Stay tuned for breaking updates.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Of course, this number could be higher or lower - this is just the ones they could get off the phone or out from in front of MTV.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
You, my uneducated, ignorant American friend are rediculas

...Ive changed my mind. This is why WE think you guys are evil... or at least the gun weilding hicks like this guy!.... And Iam an adult.
You make me sick!

Awwww, I think somebody needs a hug. How funny that you call him uneducated when you can't even spell rediculous It's not that we don't care what Canadian teens think of us, wait, yeah it is. I'll say it too, I don't care what Canadian teens think of the US. And before you say I am uneducated too, think first. I am extremely intelligent, ever heard of Mensa? Well I am a member. And in case you don't know who they are, it's the high IQ society. Oh one more thing, why don't you call the

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotepI'll say it too, I don't care what Canadian teens think of the US. And before you say I am uneducated too, think first. I am extremely intelligent, ever heard of Mensa? Well I am a member. And in case you don't know who they are, it's the high IQ society.

Thank you for gracing us with your presence. Guess what mate? I'm intellegent too and I don't need someone to tell me that. You should care what teen-Can's think. Why? Because they won't always be teens. Don't you think that it would be better to find out what the problem is, rather than to dismiss those future adults?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
[Don't you think that it would be better to find out what the problem is, rather than to dismiss those future adults?

Ummmm, no. You want to know why? People hate you because they are envious. Should I care about what people whom I will never see care about my country? Sorry man, I have too much to worry about, other than what teens in another country think of me or my government.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Netchicken
Does it really matter what canadian teens think?

Ding Ding Ding
You hit it.
This poll should definately win the international Who Gives a (Crap) Award.

#1- You should care what an ally thinks.

Canadians should practice what they preach in this regard, especially when it comes to the definition of an ally.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Ummmm, no. You want to know why? People hate you because they are envious. Should I care about what people whom I will never see care about my country? Sorry man, I have too much to worry about, other than what teens in another country think of me or my government.

Didn't you say you were Mensa material? I debate that. Someone that can think abstractly would see the benifit. The difference.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
For your information nyarlathotep, Iam at work and could care less about grammer. Ive got much bigger things to take care of. I just wanted to state my opinion about some rather harsh things that your country men said.

O.K. so you dont care about what our teens think about your country. Fine.
But the comments that the other person wrote were the kind of reason for us thinking you guys are "evil".

Since you are so smart, I would expect you wouldn't follow in the trails of the only person on this thread that is makeing and ass of their name. But I quess you are not "street smart", just "book smart".

...well, you live, you learn. I bet you never thought you'd be taught a lesson from a Canadian, not to mention some one that has a smaller I.Q. than you.

(p.s. Id have put a fancy picture up too, but Iam not that smart.)

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
For your information, Iam at work and could care less about grammer. Ive got much bigger things to take care of. I just wanted to state my opinion about some rather harsh things that your country men said.

O.K. so you dont care about what our teens think about your country. Fine.
But the comments that the other person wrote were the kind of reason for us thinking you guys are "evil".

Since you are so smart, I would expect you wouldn't follow in the trails of the only person on this thread that is makeing and ass of their name. But I quess you are not "street smart", just "book smart".

...well, you live, you learn. I bet you never thought you'd be taught a lesson from a Canadian, not to mention some one that has a smaller I.Q. than you.

(p.s. Id have put a fancy picture up too, but Iam not that smart.)

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I thought you would be speachless. Go back to your books....Shooooo!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Canadians should practice what they preach in this regard, especially when it comes to the definition of an ally.

So, if our PM decides to go to war against Sweden, you're going to be there? There has to be logic to justify might. C'mon, just because we didn't support Iraq doesn't mean we didn't support you. One of your "cowboy" pilots killed 4, injured 8, of our troops in Afganastan.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

Didn't you say you were Mensa material? I debate that. Someone that can think abstractly would see the benifit. The difference.

You just have to have an IQ of over 130. And it was just a jab at the guy you says the American guy was uneducated and he can't even spell correctly. It was just in jest, relax, take a deap breath and count to 10.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
How can an entire country be dubbed "evil"? Iam really getting tired of others disrespecting my country. We, meaning the U.S.A. are not one entity. Also, I was taught in school that Canadians were Americans as well, meaning North America. So, basically Canadian teens (40%), hate themselves.....

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep It was just in jest, relax, take a deap breath and count to 10.
[edit on 7-6-2004 by nyarlathotep]

10,9, 8,7,6, you're right, I feel much better. We have this image that we are layed back, take stuff. It is not a reallity. Look at history. When pushed , we respond. BUT when nothings going on, we chill. PAX?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
sorry intrepid if Americans disappoint you. We live our lives our way and don't care what the rest of the world thinks about it. I definately don't wake up every morning wondering if the rest of the world likes me today. I don't care. It means nothing to me if other countries like americans or hate americans.

[edit on 6-7-2004 by zerotime]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join