It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing is Believing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is my first post on this site, aside from my introduction. In that post, I mentioned a few of my experiences and a sighting, but would like to share my experiences here, for all to see.

My last year of high school and my first (and only) year of college I dated a great guy, who I still think very highly of. He was bright, witty and so much fun to be with, and he opened my mind up to things I had never given thought to before. He took me to a MUFON convention, and even though I giggled inside at the drawings of aliens and space ships, (some of the aliens had blonde hair and blue eyes and wore star trek type suits), I was a bit intrigued. He lent me his Whitley Streiber book, Communion, and I read it, terrified that something out there could be so invasive, yet, I did my best to chalk it off as fiction and continue on in my small world, living happily.

He never forced the issue and honestly, I cannot recall many conversations about aliens or UFOs. And eventually we broke up and went our separate ways. I married and had four children, worked in childcare, enjoyed writing poetry, songs, and stories on the internet...had a pretty normal life. I was into reading about the paranormal, conspiracies and had definite opinions and a few ghostly visions, but up to that point in my life
Everything was earthbound. However, with the limitless information on the internet, I ran into Whitley Streiber's writings again and found myself reading about abductions, alien types, and others experiences. I had seen ghosts, as I mentioned, so I certainly wasn't going to write off the validity of other's stories as false justy because I hadn't experienced anything myself.

But things changed. My first experience, all I saw was a bright flash outside my window that woke me in the middle of the night. My 15 year old nephew had stayed the night, as he was helping me do some maintenance on the 8 acre yard. He had built a log cabin-style fire for my boys early that summer evening, and the boys had thrown their soda bottles into that fire. Before going to bed that night, I checked to make sure the fire would not become an issue, and it was nothing but coals, so I felt safe to go to sleep and not wake to a forest fire.

I lived in the Big Thicket of Southeast Texas at the time, so air traffic was very rare. When I awoke to the flash of light, I remember glancing at the clock. It was about 3am; I then ran to the window and what I saw freaked me out!! The embers from the fire where flying straight upwards as high as the tall pine trees surrounding the farm house. I ran downstairs quickly in a panic and that's where my nephew was. I ran outside, but by then there was nothing but a few embers on the ground and the completely melted glass bottles. I turned on the nearby hose and sprayed the remaining embers anyways and then went back inside.

All my fuss had waken my nephew who was completely disoriented… saying, "Where am I?" I told him it was alright… and to go back to sleep.

The next morning, my nephew, my youngest son, who was only 8 months old at the time, and I woke up with three little dots in the form of a triangle on our bodies. My son's mark was on his thigh and my nephew and I had matching marks on our upper arms...I had read about things like this. And now that I have actually seen a few different craft, I think the bright light was from a craft and the fire shooting straight up was from the craft taking off at an incredible speed.

My next experience was a few years later in another country home far away from the lights of the city, but is near a military base. It was very similar to the first story. But it is much more brief. I woke up in the early morning hours to a very bright light coming through my bedroom window. A window that faced a wooded patch of land. I can still hear myself to this day say, "They ARE real!"

Unfortunately, my husband was doing some contracting in Florida at the time and I was all alone. I spent the rest of the night wondering what in the world was going on, reflecting on both situations.

At that home, one day while on the net, I noticed out my back window a black helicopter hovering VERY low over a cottonwood tree in the back yard. But when I ran outside to see what was going on, there was NO copter and no noise as if it had flown off. Freaked me out.

That cotton wood tree fell over and died a week later.

We moved into a town nearby and that is when I begin seeing different craft. It started out with satellites. They look just like stars only they move in the sky. Lots of them can be seen every night over my house and I often play a game with the boys to see who can spot the most. It is a wonderful way to spend the summer evenings gazing at the stars. Sometimes they will join me and other times I just feel compelled to go outside. It is during those times that I have seen some very odd stuff. The first time I saw what I thought was a sattelite, but it moved right up to another star like figure and suddenly the second star pulsed super brightly and then speed off so super fast in the opposite direction and the initial satellite-like object sped off too.

The 2nd thing I saw looked like some sort of constellation. It was like a right triangle with three dots, one at each point of the triangle. I then noticed this massive triangle was slowly creeping across the sky. I hollared at my 2nd oldest son to come see what I was seeing (to verify I wasn't loosing it!). We both watched as it crept off southerly and as it did, it blocked out the stars above it. This thing was MASSIVE!! It had to be a mile or more long and the only way we knew it was solid is because it blocked out the stars as it moved. Then it disappeared.

The 3rd thing I saw was just as strange and completely different and this one left me feeling very scaed, because I felt like there was an intellegence to it and I honestly think it wanted me to be scared. This was a golden orb the size of a basketball and it flew lower than the trees between my neighbor's home and mine. It was slow moving and I only wished it hadn't paralyzed me, because this happened in the summer time right before darkness fell and I surely could've gotten video IF my mind worked that way! Instead I was just stuck where I was, inwardly freaking out and afraid to even say a word. I haven't told anyone except my husband about this, because it honestly made me feel crazy! LOL. (I am sure some reading this, feel the same way about me, but you would not guess I had experienced these things if you knew me.)

The final UFO I saw occured on my 33 birthday (last year). My husband saw it too. It was late in the evening and we were hanging out at the farm (the 1st home I mentioned) which is a family retreat. I was looking up as I am prone to do now that I have seen so many unexplained things and I saw a flying green cube. It was not a solid green cube, but an outline, and it seemed to change from a cube to a rectangle and back, but always keeping that 3D dimension. I got my husband to look at it, but to be honest, I am not sure that a snake bite would illicit a response out of my man. He just kind of shrugged it off.

He had told me about an experience he had when he was a teenager, where something seemed to fly parallel with him and his friend driving down a couty road in south Texas, before taking off at an enormous speed. My sister in law has seen something similar and one of my ex brother in laws said something hovered near the second story deck he and his friends had been hanging out on back when he was a teenager. I have found comfort in knowing others that I know and love have also seen things, because it truly is an unsettling feeling.

So, there are my UFO stories. Believe them or not, I am just glad to have written them all down in one place.

Merry Christmas ATS! I am off to the boondocks of south Texas for the weekend, so I am sorry if I don't get to your questions or thoughts until I get back!
edit on 12/24/10 by staciebee because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/24/10 by staciebee because: typos...it' almost 4AM here...

edit on 12/24/10 by staciebee because: typos!!

edit on 12/24/10 by staciebee because: last typos...goodnight and God Bless...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I firmly believe that after the first time you have an experience like yours it opens your eyes. I have met very few people that have had only one experience. Usually those people that claim only one experience find a rational explanation for that experience and go back to sleep. I also believe that some people are tagged, and go on having paranormal experiences for the rest of their lives. I have only had two experiences that I have opened my eyes to. The first one was benign. The second one was so frightening that I continue to suffer post traumatic stress. Paranormal experiences continue to happen around me, but I run from them.
Question? Do you feel like these paranormal experiences you witnessed was accidental or do you believe that you are being targeted for them. I use the word TAGGED. Don't know why. Must have read that word somewhere, but I feel TAGGED.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Veni, I don't know about being tagged, per say, but I definitely think they want me to be aware (of what? I am not exactly sure.) As a Christian singer/songwriter, there have been many times when I felt I was being spoonfed lyrics, with songs being penned in five minutes or less. I am definitely not saying "they" (whoeever THEY are) were the ones giving me the lyrics, but I do wonder if it's all conncted. I mean I had written 3 or four songs before thefirst encounter, but have gone on to write over 40 or more since. (I don't really keep track.) I also began performing them in many different arenas since. However, as I stated, I don't necessarily link the two.

I still can experience the fear and paralyzation I felt after the golden low flying one came so close to me and I believe they are not benevolent due to this. The three little marks in the shape of a triangle faded pretty quickly, but I definitely felt "tagged" at that moment.
edit on 12/24/10 by staciebee because: to spell Vini Veni...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i have never seen anything, so for you to have seen so much is quite interesting. i'm kind of surprised that you have not been able to record any of your sightings on video. i always take my camera with me when i leave the city enviornment, so that i might capture images that would be strange or breathtaking.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

All I can say to that is, I have four growing boys...and my camera isn't high quality. The boys keep me so busy, I rarely think to have a camera on my person. But I know for sure that three of the things I've seen would not have shown up on my lil' camera.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

I joined this site just to post this and see if anyone else from my area had seen anything like what I did.This post was originally in Introductions forum and then was moved to the Grey Area by a mod.While I have never been a big conspiracy theorist believer or UFO believer I stumbled upon this site while researching human origin and after reading multiple posts here I wanted to share an incident I expereienced just east of Livingston Texas to see if anyone else has seen anything that resembles what I saw.Post was titled "Cigar shaped silver mercury colored UFO 250 feet above treetops...,"

While driving on FM 1276 south at around 3pm, in broad daylight, with no cloud cover several years ago...(before cell phones became an every day item so I am thinking the year to be 95 or so) I had just crossed Big Sandy creek bridge when a huge shadow passed overhead lasting several seconds which caused me to look up to see what it was.The land is heavily forested with pine and above the 2 lane roadway is a gap in the tree canopy approximately 100 feet wide. My first thought before looking up was it was a group of B-52 bombers because they used to always fly in 3's really low just above the tree line and would cast a shadow over you. I then realized there was no sound.When I looked up what I saw was a silver mercury colored fuselage about the diameter of a blimp.Which is what I thought it was at first until I noticed it was eerily smooth and thinner than a blimp with no discernible edges or bolts and had a yellowish/whitish glow surrounding it! It was not bright but it hurt the eyes to look at and I remember feeling slightly dizzy.It was moving forward at a steady pace but it was moving jerkily back and forth, back and forth really fast like being in two places at once while moving.It was huge, made no sound was at the most 500 feet away from me when I drove under its shadow.I slowed way down to about 20 mph and kept expecting to see a tailfin or something at the end but it was just a hollowed out indention at the end which surprised me.There was no exhaust or smoke.Reminded me of the tail end of the old cartoon rockets with no fins.I never saw the front of the craft only midway to the end.It was wider in the middle and sloped towards the front and rear.Wish I could draw it for you guys.Anyways that's what I saw.I don't know what it was.Perhaps an experimental government craft or perhaps not of this world.Any other sightings such as mine reported here? I know what I saw and that it was real and just wanted to know if any other descriptions such as this have been posted here or written about elsewhere.Thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Welcome to ATS. Don't be alarmed, soon there will be some members here at ats that have taken on the
role of "debunkers" and they will say things like "photos or it didn't happen" or "were you stoned" etc.

I have quit telling of my experiences because of these trolls.

Welcome!

top topics

join