It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook: New Profile Format!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the new profile format on Facebook yet? It is much less linear than the previous one, and makes your information much more difficult to manage.

What do you think? Part of the 'plan'?

Also, have you ever noticed that as soon as you write on someone's wall, it is announced on your profile!!! Almost every action you do on Facebook is recorded on your profile for everyone to see.

Why?

Am I being paranoid or is all of this part of a more malevolent agenda?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sorry, but, your post begs the question: So why are you still on FaceBook?

You've got a choice - put up with the NWO and play along with that cesspool FaceBook - OR STOP BEING A SHEEPLE and LEAVE it behind.

Pretty simple I'd say...

peace
edit on 24-12-2010 by silo13 because: typo

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I couldnt Find the better video. Sorry....
edit on 24-12-2010 by Senz20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Just close this thread please

Seriously?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
Also, have you ever noticed that as soon as you write on someone's wall, it is announced on your profile!!! Almost every action you do on Facebook is recorded on your profile for everyone to see.

Why?

Am I being paranoid or is all of this part of a more malevolent agenda?

I agree that I TOTALLY hate that about facebook.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yeah Facebook is scam to get people used to be tracked and monitored in public databases.... so what?

Anyone could see it back when it was a nobody's site and then got bought and started being endorsed by the media in general.

Still it's old news.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Certainly Big Brother can see all about you on Facebook... You didnt think once that anything on your FB was private... NOTHING IS PRIVATE !!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Facebook's new profile layout is all part of the NWO's plan...yeah, um, righto.

Take a chill pill buddy. Social Networking sites aren't out to get you, just the people using them.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

IDK but lately facebook has become more of a hassle then a help. If I don't check it everyday people will get mad at me because I didn't respond to their messages, or I didn't look at their photos. Ugh. It's kind of annoying- same with email. Sometimes I dread having to check my email because I know I might have to respond to someone I don't want to talk to lol.

I wish we could all live on farms again, and eat real food, and have real relationships, and do real work, and be outside more...
instead we drive a car we don't need to a job we don't like so we can pay bills for things we don't want to pay for, and fill our homes with stuff we don't really need, and socialize via internet with people we won't really ever know.
....Is the american dream...if it is than I'd say it's more like a nightmare.
edit on 24-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

i agree, the term "social network" is totally flipped, "desocializing network" would be more fitting.

i mean now you don't even have to waste money on a card, a phonecall a simple text message when it's someone's birthday.

nope, just post it on their wall.

i also hear farmville money is the hot gift everyone wants this christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Nope... Never used farcebook and never will.. I value my privacy..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

i agree, the term "social network" is totally flipped, "desocializing network" would be more fitting.

i mean now you don't even have to waste money on a card, a phonecall a simple text message when it's someone's birthday.

nope, just post it on their wall.

i also hear farmville money is the hot gift everyone wants this christmas.

I have a great example of what I mean, it just happened to me. I just finished christmas eve dinner with my family and was in a great mood. I went online to check my facebook and my x girlfriend added me to her friends list....I'm a nice person and I don't like rejecting people but this girl makes me feel physically ill. So what the heck do I do now? I don't need this stress! *sigh*

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Not a big Facebook fan but I do go there for family, my daughter cried when I deactivated my account. If you take the time you can go under your account and change your preferences to the way you want them - a lot to consider but it will keep stuff you don't want from appearing on your page. The only problem I have had there or I should say a friend of mine had was that someone hacked his profile and sent messages with links to all his friends - if you get one of these that seems odd do not click the links - might contain a virus. Just use it for hello, have a good day, post a pic, nothing serious.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If she is already on your friends list - delete her and block her.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2

Certainly Big Brother can see all about you on Facebook... You didnt think once that anything on your FB was private... NOTHING IS PRIVATE !!

Why would you put something on a website then make it private? It just begs the question of why you would post it in the first place.

I don't understand why people post naked pictures of themselves or their address and stuff to these websites anyway. Interests, hobbies, pictures are the only social aspect of profiles i can relate to.

If you're DUMB enough to post your information on the internet, DON'T blame facebook or "TPTB", because you most definitely deserve the consequences whatever they may be!!

top topics

join