It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I think your theory needs more work. I do belive in the 666 but I think they had it upside down. it's actually, 9-9-9. and it's funny, because that's when my Driver's license expires!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
As I have read from this and other like forums that make discussion of this topic, I am surprised at how ignorant people really are.

The barcodes on products does not contain a 6 - 6 - 6 in the code. The people who first made this claim, have failed to observe that the bar (and spaces) that make up the number "6" are not present at the ends and the middle. If people would only investigate this, they will find that it is true. The white spaces that follow the black bars are required to make a "6". These separator codes are not numbers at all. They are just that separator bars.

The fact that the number 666 written in the Bible is located in chapter "13" means NOTHING! The original texts of Scripture did not contain any chapters or verses. They were added much later. It's only decatrystaphobia. There is no evidence in the Bible that 13 means anything at all.

I also don't suppose that anyone here has ever noticed the chiastic nature of the writing of the book of Revelation. Like many passages in the Old Testament, chiastic pattern indeed give the reader more information.

"Wisdom" is the key chiastic word found in Rev 13:18 and Rev 17:9, and it is the details of the prophecy in Rev 17:9, 10, that give the source for the number 666. The entire chiastic pattern is demonstrated at www.666beast.net

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
666 and the Islam connection. This interpretation of 666 will not be welcomed by Muslims, however it should be of interest to Christians. Consider the facts of what 666 will be doing... forcing the world to accept its doctrines, or be beheaded. In what we now refer to as 527 A.D., the concept of dating using the AD/BC method was first introduced. In considering whether 666 may refer to a date, one must consider what dating methods were in use at the time the Revelation was written. Most scholars agree it was writen no later than 300 AD. So, the AD/BC system we use today was not in use. At that time, the most recently introduced calendar and method of dating was introduced by Julius Caesar, on the date which we now refer to as January 1, 45BC. To better understand, consider this date as the starting point of the new dating system... call it simply J. Therefore, 1/1/45BC=0 J. Following this up through time, 1/1/1BC= 1/1/44J. There is no 0BC or 0AD. 1BC is immediately followed by 1AD, so, 1/1/1AD=45J. Following this through, 1/1/622AD=666J. So, clearly based on the dating system in use at the time the Revelation was written, Islam had its birth in the year 666, which we today refer to as 622A.D. To a non-Christian and especially to a Muslim the idea of relating Mohammed to the devil might seem unfair in that Islam maintains itself to be a peaceful religion, however, what we are really talking about here is the Anti-Christ, and any believing Muslim will gladly profess that Jesus Christ is not and was not the Son of God. Clearly Islam is an anti-Christian religion. To see its own prophesies come true, Islam must somehow, some day, some way, see to it that all other religions are wiped out. It is quite likely that Revelation 13:15 refers to the time when the Imam Mahdi appears on the scene. Not necessarily a man or a physical being, but rather an image. An image of the one which Muslims are anticipating. The announcement that the Imam Mahdi has arrived will go out whether he "appears" or not. And although Muslims presently believe that the Imam Mahdi will set up a world order peacefully, a call will go out to start the killing, and that order, it will be believed will be an order of the Imam Mahdi himself. True Muslims will have no choice but to comply. In Islamic states Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, and all who do not accept the doctrine of Islam will be killed legally, while in non-Islamic states an attempt will be made through tactics such as suicide bombings and etc to reduce the non-Muslim population down to a level wherein it will then be subjegated. When one considers the prophesies of both religions, Christians who have read the Revelation can see the amazing irony of this: Muslims believe Mohammed to be the last prophet, whereas the last prophet according to Christian prophesy is none other than the false prophet of the Revelation. Christians who believe the way of salvation is through faith that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, can certainly conclude that Mohammed, having led so many to believe otherwise over a period of over 1300 years is by far the biggest anti-Christ of all anti-Christs. Another irony which Muslims fail to realize is this: Mohammed referred many times over of the Day of Judgement which would come upon all who "are not of The Book". Muslins maintain that this Book is The Koran and therefore those who do not follow the Koran are worthy of death. To put it very bluntly, Muslims are so blinded by this idea, that they do not even take into account the fact that the Koran was not written until after Mohammed death. The Book Mohammed spoke of (having heard stories of it) was the Book of Life as in Revelation 17:8, not the Koran which didn't exist at the time.
In any case, whatever the mark of the beast is, whether literally the number 666, or a symbol, it will be revieled by an angel to every living soul..no one will not know its signifigence when faced with the choice to worship it or die. Rev 14:9

==========================================
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hello!

I'm AntiChrist from middle Russia!
I've explained all what's related with 666 in my article:

my666.boom.ru...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Use the following keywords in Goggle. The keywords are: " 666 CALCULATOR CHANNEL YOU TUBE"

This is the ulimtate 666 calculation channel. Also free software, resources. It is all there.

Once there you will find all the videos on 666 and a bunch of great videos about 9/11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Eschat

Quit spamming important threads you douche bag.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join