It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If it is Satan's plot to take over the world by printing 666, 3, 13, & 33 around, it sounds pretty lame. lol, you gotta feel sorry for that guy. The funny thing is how concerned you sound lastday prophet. What scares me is when you put someone in power who 'knows' that the end of the world is at hand. Will they just go ahead and push the 'Button' because they know it's going to happen anyway?

Pat Robertson predicted the End of the World in 1982.

Please let's at least keep some sanity in government.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here is a link on the number 13 philologos.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">philologos.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Pat robertson lives down the street from me he is a nincompoop IMO i have been in his yard working with may dad before. he is a nice guy but wierd.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why would you consider Satan lame ? you are doing exactly what he wants you to do by not believing it. This is what is called a "STRONG DELUSION" 2Thess 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

[edit on 6-7-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Here is a link on the number 13 philologos.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">philologos.org...

Very intersting - thanks for the link. So I would ask only three more quesitons here (so far).

1) Do you have any sources outside of Christianity or is this purely a Christian belief?

2) Do Christains practice numerology?

3) Are there specific bible references that support the practice of numerology? Not as in the examples given in this linking where someone has read through the bible and calculated things but rather does the bible specifically say that numbers (and specific numbers) have specific meanings.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Okay I was born on the Autuminal Equinox, to Pagans this means something, how about to Christians?

You know I am getting sick of people trying to warn me about satan. I'm not a Christian and i don't believe in satan, stop trying to warn me about your immaginary anti-god.

I've studied the bible in great depth and I never heard 13 associated with satan's fall from heaven? anyone wanna clue me in?

Some other religions actually see 3 and multiples thereof as positive numbers, and I thought Christianity did to what with the whole "Holy Trinity" thing and all.

This is all quite silly, lets just let it go and start talking about some real problems and conspiracies, let it go people.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
TAC - Intersting - I am a first generation American. My father is 100% Sicilian - born and raised in Sicily. Came to America when he was 33. He was raised Roman Catholic - anyway - the story is....in Italy the number 13 is a lucky number. In fact, during one of my visits there (in Rome) I purchased a charm with the number 13. IN ROME - RIGHT OUTSIDE VATICAN CITY! So In rome - the heart of the Catholic religion they belive the number 13 to be lucky and a good omen - so how is it that other christians have come to believe that the number 13 is a bad omen?

And I have much more to say about this but I am eagerly awaiting a response from my previous post before I go off on a tangent that might be wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
ASTRAL, if you don't like what is being posted here, feel free to go, don't try to intice others to follow you, let them choose of their own accord. If you don't like my post you can hit the ignore button, I for one will not miss you.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The sources outside of christainity are on all the products and in the Logo's

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The sources outside of christainity are on all the products and in the Logo's

Sorry for the confusion here - I meant are there sources outside of Christianity that equate these symbols and numbers with evil? I'm sure there probably are but I am not familiar with them. And would you be kind enough to answer my other questions as well or would you rather not discuss this with me?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

My ministry deals with warning the people of the coming judgement upon the earth.

what ministry?

We have the digital angel chip which will allow people to be tracked anywhere on the earth.

wt ?? really?? who is "we" ? have you managed to fit the worldwide population with this chip or are you only talking about the states?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi all, just had to join the forums to post about this topic.

First of all let me state that I believe we live in exciting times, moreso than any other time in history, because we get to witness and be a part of the "lifting of the veil", a.k.a. Cosmogenesis. We are indeed seeing the End of Days scenario playing out as predicted and prophesized by numerous ancient civilizations, including but not limited to the Maya, the Egyptians, and the Native American Hopi Indians. But that's another story.

In my view, it is true that 666, the mark of the beast, is man...but not just any man, and not all of mankind. It is specifically meant to point to the greedy man, the man in love with money, the man in love with his power to buy and sell, to make a profit at the expense of his brothers. In this vein I point you all to an article on rense.com about how RFTD tags are based on the current bar code system, which has roots with the number 666, and which scares alot of Christians because of how it has been talked about being inplanted into people's right hand. Take from it what you will. I'm sure Prophet will find this most interresting.

www.rense.com...

cheers,

StickyG

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Badkitty, your questions are off topic, this post is not about what other christians believe, but to answer them, not all christians are aware of biblical numbers. Does the bible state anything about numbers yes, It says "COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST" it is plain and clear that the numbers 3, 13, 666 are starting to appear on products everywhere, like I said earlier just go to any store and examine the packages.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Welcome StickyG, I have been to rense, a lot of very interesting information there, very informative, I however do not agree with all of the infomation there,much of it is verifible.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Lastday - I do not believe my questions are off topic - that is unless you were addressing this thread only to fellow Christians who already understand and believe the same things you do. However, if you were addressing this thread to the whole ATS community (of which I am a part) then I believe it is fair and completely on topic to ask what the basis is for this idea that certain numbers are evil or represent evil and if numerology is a basic tenant in Christianity. I'm sorry if this has offended you - this was not my intent. I was only trying to understand your point from its basis. Without a basic understanding of WHY these numbers are relevant I cannot comprehend why you would find their presence in corporate symbols alarming. However, if you do not wish to "enlighten" me or find my questions an annoyance then I will gracefully bow out of this thread.

Best wishes with your further disucssions on this topic.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sorry if this is off topic, but what needs to be pointed out about Rense.com is he truely lets the reader come to their own conclusions and tries to allow viewpoints expressed from all sides that are willing to contribute. Most of the better articles always contain references that can be verified by those inclined to do so.

cheers,

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am not annoyed with you Badkitty, just trying to stay on topic. I do not represent all christians, the things I see are those that are revealed to me from God. What other christians believe may not be the same. I have been given eyes to see all that the Antti-Christ is setting up that I might warn others that we are indeed living in the last days and the numbers and symbols verify that the Anti-Christ is soon to be revealed.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yay, George Washington, a rebel leader. There were 13 original colonies. If 13 is the number of throwing off oppressors, maybe we should revere it. Statues don't decay (much), while living animals have decay going on in their guts. It keeps them alive. You may wish to be cast in stone lastday prophet, I like being in the dynamic state of life. Some order , some chaos. If that is too much for you , kudos for finding a regiem of thinking to your liking. When you've quit breathing you will have made it. Me, Im going to go on breathing as long as possible. It is great that you can quote a lot of stuff, but can you think adaptively and respond to dynamic situations? Does frustration with an ever changing universe make some people want to see it end? Could it be wishfull thinking? Has it ever occured to you that you are the pawn of a stone minded control freak?

You try to use the Bible as a blunt instrument to badger people. Some others may be cowed by that tactic, but not me. Is your god a god of spirit or a god of words. The bible is words, spirit is a part of life.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Why does satan need to sell products? Is he broke? Why doesn't he just put a big pitchfork and horns on the packages?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
What is prophecised in the bible perfectly fits the era after WWII.
The rise of communism in Russia. Communism is an anti-religion movement, anti-christ. God is abandoned, instead the creators of communism are worshipped, Stalin in Russia, Tito in Yugoslavia etc,etc, their pictures are everywhere, their speaches are played on TV at least once a day.
I lived in a communist country, I know what I am talking about. In our first school year we had to pledge our aligance to the almighty dictator and we were given neat little caps with a communist star on it, that we had to wear all the time, mark of the beast on our foreheads.
Only good comunists were able to make something out of their lives, only those worshipping the Beast got good jobs, good education.

It was all there, the creation of Israel, the Mark, Anti-Christ.

Other prophecies too, like Nostradamus, were also describing this period as a begining of WWIII.

Only the final battle never came. God changed his mind because somebody on Earth changed something....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join