It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If people actually believe the SS# we are given is the Mark of the Beast then those people don't understand the concept of the Mark of the Beast.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The beast only represents the system or big government. It is not a mythical creature from the sky or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You can analyze numbers and names throughout history. Do you honestly believe you are the first one to point these numbers out? In the early text of the Bible, the number of the Beast was translated at 616 (the number of Nero or Caesar). The Bible has been interpreted to the point were the true meaning is barely visible.

My friend, do not be so concerned with the numeric translation of everything. You will drive yourself crazy. Instead of worrying about the return of the Anti-Christ, use your time here to do good for others and do not expect anything in return. This is why you are here.

If you truly want to make a statement, the next time someone talks to you listen, not just with your ears but with your heart, offer a smile and a thank you to someone who has worked hard, or offer to help someone who can't help themselves.

These are the important things in life. It does not matter how you die, but what you did with your life.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I don't see a 3?

good, coz i think its silly.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Get your facts correct, How can a system or government recieve a deadly wound and have it healed. Further, people don't worship governments or systems, they worship MEN. HE refers to a person. Rev 13:11 � And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast ; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast,which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is a littler something about the myth and history of the 666.

The number of the beast has been interpreted to stand for Pope Leo X (by Michael Stifel (1486 - 1567)). He considered the name LEO DECIMVS X, added the values of the constituent letters L,D,C,I,V,X in their meaning of Roman numerals, discarded the other letters because they do not denote a Roman numeral and also the Roman numeral 'M' because its meaning 'Mystery' eliminates its value.

Apart from Stifel's invention, 666 has been variously interpreted to symbolize the Pope of Rome in general (according to Napier); Martin Luther (according to Napier's contemporary the Jesuit Father Bongus S.J.); Kaiser Wilhelm (during World War 1); Adolf Hitler (during World War 2); and earlier the Roman Emperor Nero (because 666 is claimed to spell 'Nero' when expressed in the letter symbols of the Aramaic language, in which the Book of Revelations was originally written.)

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aTwistofReality
You can analyze numbers and names throughout history. Do you honestly believe you are the first one to point these numbers out? In the early text of the Bible, the number of the Beast was translated at 616 (the number of Nero or Caesar). The Bible has been interpreted to the point were the true meaning is barely visible.

My friend, do not be so concerned with the numeric translation of everything. You will drive yourself crazy. Instead of worrying about the return of the Anti-Christ, use your time here to do good for others and do not expect anything in return. This is why you are here.

If you truly want to make a statement, the next time someone talks to you listen, not just with your ears but with your heart, offer a smile and a thank you to someone who has worked hard, or offer to help someone who can't help themselves.

These are the important things in life. It does not matter how you die, but what you did with your life.

What are you talking about? I never claimed to be the first to explain these numbers but in this forum it wasn't explained from my angle that is why I presented it. If you read carefully instead of jumping to conclusions you would see I dont believe in the anti-christ nor am I awaiting a "return". Giving an analysis is how you come to conclusions or a good hypothesis. You should start by reading these posts carefully as to the intent of the writers to see what they mean instead of jumping the gun. And when you state a early text of the numbers 616 can you give me a source to look it up?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow, not a single reply on my take of this?

I was trying to prove a point, a point in which, well, nobody understood...

Deep

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Get your facts correct, How can a system or government recieve a deadly wound and have it healed. Further, people don't worship governments or systems, they worship MEN. HE refers to a person. Rev 13:11 � And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast ; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast,which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

A government can receive a deadly wound eg. World Trade Center attacks. These verses are symbolic, not literal. Men do worship governments and futhermore MEN make up governments. Your dollar bill states "In God We Trust". You think that means God the supreme being? Not likely. Verse 18 only states what I was trying to convey to you previously about 666 being the number of man. It does not denote a specific individual but a group. Read Strong's Hebrew Concordance.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I was born on November 8 1982,

Wo that is 11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 -= 29, now flip those numbers around and you get 92, which if multiplied together gives you 18, now take this 18 and add it to,

11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 + 18 = 47, now repeat this process again,

11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 + 18 + 47 = 94

11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 + 18 + 47 + 94 = 188,

Now take 188 and flip it, what do you get 881, add 11 too the first 88, 991, or 199, now take this 199 and add the date of my birth, 8 to the first 1, what do you get?

And when you flip this, you get 666.

This, in turn makes me the Anti-Christ............

Deep

I got you. I was born in November as well. But November is not truly the 11th month. November comes from Latin meaning nine. December or Deci meaning 10. When adding your birthdated you do not have to flip the numbers around because it will equal the same. Also you are not supposed to add the numbers 11 or 22 in numerology. That is a good crack though. It is a interesting science and I 'm still learning myself.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

What are you talking about? I never claimed to be the first to explain these numbers but in this forum it wasn't explained from my angle that is why I presented it. If you read carefully instead of jumping to conclusions you would see I dont believe in the anti-christ nor am I awaiting a "return". Giving an analysis is how you come to conclusions or a good hypothesis. You should start by reading these posts carefully as to the intent of the writers to see what they mean instead of jumping the gun. And when you state a early text of the numbers 616 can you give me a source to look it up?

MOOR45 my reply was not intended for you, it was for the orginal poster of this topic. My apologies if you mistook my post.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
[\quote]MOOR45 my reply was not intended for you, it was for the orginal poster of this topic. My apologies if you mistook my post.
My sincere apologies to you. I guess with all the crosstalk things can get confusing. My bad!
Have any of the posts helped you understand you original post. I hope my posts and the others here was clear.

[edit on 7/6/2004 by MOOR45]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
PLEASE let us stay on topic here. Yes there are many interpretaions as to the number 666. My point is that there are numbers appearing on products all around us. The proof of this is simply looking at the products, you will clearly see that certain numbers and symbols are cleverly hidden in the Logo's. Just go to the NHL, NBA, MLB websites and you will clearly see the 3's and 13's hidden in the Logo's. Is all this by chance ? adding to that most companies that are owned by the NWO and BEAST (Anti-Christ) have these numbers and symbols hidden in their Logo's also.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
ZeroDeep, sorry but I got the honor I was born before you and got my ssn with 3 9s in it and they are one two 99 follow by a 7 and another 9 so I am the beast.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

PLEASE let us stay on topic here. Yes there are many interpretaions as to the number 666. My point is that there are numbers appearing on products all around us. The proof of this is simply looking at the products, you will clearly see that certain numbers and symbols are cleverly hidden in the Logo's. Just go to the NHL, NBA, MLB websites and you will clearly see the 3's and 13's hidden in the Logo's. Is all this by chance ? adding to that most companies that are owned by the NWO and BEAST (Anti-Christ) have these numbers and symbols hidden in their Logo's also.

3 and 13 are used in the bible alot. Doesn't 3 represent the Holy Trinity? 13 also is the number of Jesus and his disciples. I don't think you should take it to mean evil. I know this post was not for me, just adding my 2 cents!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The number 13 is associated with satans rebellion, Friday the 13th has it's root from this. There are 13 stars on the back of the dollar bill, 13 figleaves, 13 levels of the pyramid, 13 letters in the words which translated mean A New World Order. This is why it appears on all the products the NWO are currently producing and companies they own. Apollo 13 was launched at 1313 military time. 3's, 6's, 9's, 13's and 33's are mystic numbers used in the occult and satanic rituals.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
ehy do all the dumb threads about dumb stuff get a load of replies ? and many good ones overlooked? lets stop posting in dumb threads.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The number 13 is associated with satans rebellion, Friday the 13th has it's root from this. There are 13 stars on the back of the dollar bill, 13 figleaves, 13 levels of the pyramid, 13 letters in the words which translated mean A New World Order. This is why it appears on all the products the NWO are currently producing and companies they own. Apollo 13 was launched at 1313 military time. 3's, 6's, 9's, 13's and 33's are mystic numbers used in the occult and satanic rituals.

I have learned different interpretations of that number. It has been used as an important number for a variety of reasons but I will leave that to another time when I am not hungry! I respect your opinion but keep an open mind. End of the world prohecies have been about for thousands of years. Furthermore people use religion to put others in fear and subjugation of their own agenda. he Bible has to be tread carefully as it has been changed several times.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If you choose not to believe what is written in the bible sobeit. My ministry deals with warning the people of the coming judgement upon the earth. Those that will listen will save their souls. The others will suffer the consequences of their error. Just like Noah warned people that it was going to rain and they believed him not, eventually the rain began to fall and only EIGHT out of millions made it. What happened in the days of Noah clearly show Satans power of deception. All were deceived except Eight. We have the digital angel chip which will allow people to be tracked anywhere on the earth. we have wars and rumors of war, earthquakes in divers places, gays marrying as in the days of sodom, violence throughout the lands, distress upon nations with the complex problems that need to be solved, unusual weather, great storms and floods. cameras hidden in satellite recievers and cable boxes which will allow the Anti-Christ to watch all the movements of the people, cameras also being put up on more and more highways so that there will be no where to hide. New laws that are stripping away our rights, food companies and drug companies that are poisoning the people. If you don't believe that something big is about to happen, you will believe when it smacks you in the face.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

satan has cleverly been hiding the 3, the 13 and the 33 and symbols like the all seeing eye and pyramid on most of the products we purchase.

Before we can rationally discuss this - tell me why the numbers 3, 13 and 33 and the "all seeing eye" and pyramid are evil symols. What do they mean and what is your source for this information?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join