It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I shall expose satan and the anti-christs numerical marking system. While many are looking for the 666 as a sign of the coming anti-christ or beast, satan has cleverly been hiding the 3, the 13 and the 33 and symbols like the all seeing eye and pyramid on most of the products we purchase. The 3's and 13's are everywhere and can easily be seen by simply turning the package upside down or sideways. Examples: take a close look at a bid beer bottle, you will find a 13 hidden in the B. look at a maller beer bottle, you will find a 6 and a 3 if you turn it sideways. Go to the major sports groups websites and you will find a 3 or 13 cleverly hidden in the Logo's of most teams. Take a look at Mc B's signs, on the newer stores you will see a clean break between the M and the red bar below it, if you turn it to the side you will clearly see a 13, you will also see 3's all over their packages if you turn them sideways. You will also find 666 on their apple pie box if you turn it upside down. AEL's online logo is the pyramid with the all seeing eye, CBX's logo is the all seeing eye. Populator's air filters have a pyramid as part of its logo and can again be seen by turnig the box upside down. there are many other major corporations that use these numbers and symbols as part of their logo's, clearly showing their allegiance and connection to the Anti- Christ, who when he appears will control all buying and selling. There is much much more, but I am trying to keep this post as short as possible. The next time you go shopping, turn the product package sideways or upside down and you will see that the Anti- Christ is cleverly marking all his products before his appearing.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Okay, this theory has some major flaws:

First, you can find what you want to find in just about everything by looking hard enough, I'm sure you could find lots of three letter words in my post here, does that mean that I am in league with "satan"? Hell no.

Second, I highly doubt that satan will come through American corporations, in fact I highly doubt he will come at all but that's a different story. Any anti-deity of pure evil maleviolent vileness could probably figure out a much better place to put hidden messages of doom than the back of a Mc Donddalds apple pie box.

Third, I think you're looking at the whole numberology thing wrong, 666 is a name in hebrew, and where do you even get the whole 13 and 3 thing from in the modern sense? Jesus was supposedly dead for three days does that make him in line with the devil?

Also, why did you deliberately mispell the corporation names? I doubt they are that worried about you.

Blessed Be
~Astral

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I guess by your theory Lastday Prophet, I must be mark also after all I hapend to have three nines on my social security so if turn them around I have the mark of the beast.!!!!!!!!!!Whoa I am the beast!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I lvoe reading your post now... You're a satellite technician whose been in the job for 30 years and doesnt understand how they work...
Welcome to my ignore list. You're the first person ever to go on it.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Dude if this the case you must be seeing Satan everywhere.
BTW guys the more you post on this thread the more points the author gets. So let my reply be the last.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Three people in my family were born on the 13th (including), i've always thought that i'm kind of evil..

-Attero

[edit on 6-7-2004 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just a couple points of fact....for those curious among you about Hebraic Gematrial sigla....and to point out the dangers of "guessing randomly in the dark" about Manuscripts and Meanings.

The curious "marginalia" in chapter 13:18 of The Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite ("The Book of Revelation") written around AD 68 during the failed Jewish Revolt against Rome has in fact, TWO numbering systems, viz.

666 and 616 (two distinct MSS families were circulating in the ancient world each with a different gematria). So it depends on what MSS copy you are looking at to determine whether the number of the "Beast" ("which is the Number of a Man") is either 616 or 666.

See Codex Alexandrinus (A) and Codex Ephraemi (C) and the newly discovered Papyrus "P115/POxy4499" all of which prefer the gemmatrial 616 to the more familiar 666 of Sinaiticus or Bezae or Vaticanus etc.

Significantly, P115 aligns with A and C in its textual witness, which are generally regarded as providing the best testimony to the original text of Revelation. Thus, P115 has superior testimony to that of P47 which aligns with the text of C and together form the second-best witness to the socalled Book of Revelation.

Deciphering the grammatical howlers in the childish Greek of the Apocalypse of Yohanon ("Book of Revelation") has been problematic for serious researchers since the book seems to be a very crude translation an originally Jewish document written in Hebrew and Aramaic (mixed like the Book of Daniel) quoting excerpts from the Plagues of Exodus, Joel, Malachi, Jeremiah, Hezekiel chapter 39, the Psalms, Deutero-Zechariah and Proto and Trito Isaiah (ch 56-66).

Also: PLEASE NOTE the specific word "Anti-Christ" does NOT appear in ANY KNOWN TEXT of the so-called Book of Revelationl, despite what most "Christians" believe. It derives from the author of I, 2 and 3 John (i.e. John the Elder, whoever he was)

Nor does the word "Anti-Christ" have anything to do with either the number 666 or 616, which is listed as the "Number of the Beast" in the marginalia (i.e. added to the book in the margin, not orginally part of the text).

If you want to play gematria, and want a little guide, here is Wisdom:

aleph = 1 beth = 2 gimmel = 3 daled = 4 heh = 5 vav =6 zayin = 7 chet = 8 tet = 9 yud =10 kaph =20 lamed =30 mem =40
nun = 50 samech = 60 q'ayin = 70 phe = 80 tsadeh = 90 quph = 100 resh = 200 sin/shin = 300 tav = 400

Any "solution" to the Number of the Beast would have to satisfy BOTH 616 and 666.

Nero Caesar fits the bill nicely (he was the reigning Roman Emperor during AD 67-68i.e. during the failed Revolt) and his name in Hebrew was written variously as: NRON QSR (666) and NRO QSR (616).

Apparently the writers of the Book were trying to get believers to think they had some chance of defeating "Babylon" i.e. the Roman Empire.

They were wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is a link that contains many of the symbols currently in use, wheter or not you agree with all written in this site, the truth of the symbolism being used is overwhelming. You can scroll down to get to all the symbols being used. www.samliquidation.com/section_16.htm

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet, I have been hearing about this conspiracies since the seventies, and they don't make sence like a lot of predictions they are the works of people that have nothing better to do, I think the world we have is what we make of it as human, I don't believe in the antichrist anymore that I believed in the bible myths, and the only conspiracies I believe is the ones the about the government.

[edit on 6-7-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
...satan has cleverly been hiding the 3, the 13 and the 33 and symbols like the all seeing eye and pyramid on most of the products we purchase.

Ummm...why exactly? This has all the same logic of the Count on Sesame Street counting everything.
Are we to believe Satan has influenced the world to do this (hide the numbers) and you are the ONE to break the code to us? Turn it sideways indeed...

Quite honestly, you can see numerical signifigance in many things (look at that 9/11 stuff alone) but when has any of those coincedental numerical findings EVER, EVER proved a thing? Has any disaster ever in the history of man been averted from this method? Has any crime ever been stopped? Anything?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I was born on November 8 1982,

Wo that is 11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 -= 29, now flip those numbers around and you get 92, which if multiplied together gives you 18, now take this 18 and add it to,

11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 + 18 = 47, now repeat this process again,

11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 + 18 + 47 = 94

11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 + 18 + 47 + 94 = 188,

Now take 188 and flip it, what do you get 881, add 11 too the first 88, 991, or 199, now take this 199 and add the date of my birth, 8 to the first 1, what do you get?

And when you flip this, you get 666.

This, in turn makes me the Anti-Christ............

Deep

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The most likely interpretation of the number of the beast can be read at the following website: 666beast.net..., or in this thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The 666 number is a misinterpretation from Gematriac divination. nothing more.
The 3 cannot be for numerous reasons, to keep it simple I'll list two.
the holy trinity:Son, Father, and the Holy Ghost.
Which may have been borrowed from paganism,
Maiden, Mother, and Crone for the Goddess.
Youth, Warrior, and Sage for the God.
13 gets an unusual reputation since that too is a non-christian number, but is also not the number of the beast either. According to some Traditions: 13 witches make a coven. This of course is also silly, covens can be of any number of folks.

Also any numerologist that is a perfectionist with a half-hearted theologian bent would tell you that 3, 13, 666 are *not* geometrically aligned. In English they do not divide out evenly amongst each other, nor can any other operation be used to generate any of the others, even using any numerical system. Sorry man, it just doesn't *add* up.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In numerology, the science of numbers, the 6 and 9 are identical yet different. They are the ying and the yang, negative and positive. It does not represent the antichrist but it is the number of man as it says in the bible. Why? If you add or multiply 6 it will equal 9 no matter what. 6+6+6=18. 18=1+8=9. You always reduce the numbers to their lowest terms except the numbers 11 and 22. Let's try multiplication: 6x6x6=216 which is 2+1+6=9. If you reverse 666 to 999 it still equals a 9 through the same process. The number 9 represents the 9th letter in the alphabet which is I or as God states "I am who I am". I represents the physical manifestation of man. It takes 9 months for the complete process of birth. 36 weeks (3+6=9). 720 hours in a month which also equals 9. 6480 hours in 9 months equals 9. Numbers do not lie. The beast is man. The beast is not an animal or the devil. Man has created his own beast by following his lower self or nature. Don't be fooled. That is why the bible says 666 takes wisdom to understand.Keep in mind also that our current Gregorian calendar is incorrect. There are 12 months in which there should be an exact 30 days. 30 x 12 =360=9. A perfect circle. Each month represents a house or station as it say in Revelations. These twelve stations are each sign of the Zodiac. Just as Jesus Twelve disciples. Jesus was number 13 or four (on a square). The twelve signs of the zodiac revolve around the Son or Sun of God.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You guys are missing the point here, The Anti-Christ is already here, he is currently setting up his system of world control. The numbers and symbols will verify that he has been here among us these last years preparing for his revealing. Just as people will be marked with the mark of the beast, companies and products also will have his mark or NUMBER. The bible says that there will be a MARK ( the digital angel chip which is currently being placed in the right hand of people as we speak) The number of the beast 666, or the number of his name, the 3, 13 and 33. The men that own these corporations have made pacts with satan. To show their allegiance with the Anti-Christ, these corporations must be marked with his numbers and symbols. Because most people are aware of the 666 and it's signifigance satan has been cleverly been using the numbers 3 and 13 along with the other symbols to identify which companies are under his control. If you take a look at the logo's of most of the largest companies you will find these numbers hidden, In most cases the 3's and 13's are highlighted as in the case of the bud beer bottles, the miller bottles, coors, Mc D's stores and many others.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So Last Day Prophet,

Do you have any proof of the anti-christ's existance other than the fact that he is putting his "mark" on Miller Bottles?

Sorry but it will take a bit more than a bottle of beer and some french fries to make me believe in the anti-christ existing.

Blessed Be
~Astral

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
gosh, what about this??

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think 666 means 666 different theories about what 666 means.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent
gosh, what about this??

I don't see a 3?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If what you say is true, we are all damned. We received a mark when F.D.R. instituted the SS#. We all have one at birth. And guess what, 9 numbers. A micro or nano chip can be injected into you witout knowing. Such as in booster shots, immunizations, etc. They have already done this with animals so owners can track their pets. There is no anti-christ in the sense you are thinking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join