It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God made McDonalds to kill the Sinners

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
the mcnuggets 'meat' is soaked in ammonia. so it actually tastes like ammonia. to make it 'taste' like chicken again, it is covered in artificial flavor.

so that means, you could take that artificial 'flavor' and pour it on cardboard, and it would taste exactly the same.

look at it this way.

if i put a pile of chemicals on your plate, grains of sparkling crystals of god knows what, and said, 'eat up.'
would you do it? would you eat those chemicals all by themselves?

but if i hide it in a burger, you do not mind eating them?

i do not eat anything that says, 'artificial' anymore. once i came to that realization. i love burgers, so i just go to local places. it sucks, those idiots probably buy mass produced bread, so there is corn syrup in their buns. that is why you cannot buy artificial food when you PERSONALLY grocery shop.

even the best restaurants, might accidentally buy something with fake chemicals inside. so to limit yourself to that pile of sparkling chemicals, in your daily shopping, NEVER buy anything that is artificial.

once i gave up high fructose corn syrup, i lost 20 pounds doing nothing else. i work out all the time, and i worked out EXACTLY the same way, and somehow i just lost 20 pounds.

it was great!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is all I have to say:
el oh el

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
No, god does't hate YOU..... how... selfish is that?

God hates chickens... and cows, he hates them passionately and he wants em dead. There are no words in English language to even remotely describe the hatred God breeds towards these animals. He doesn't just want them dead, he wants them dead over and over again, he wants billions of them to die every day in most gruesome way possible. He hates them SO MUCH that he even adapts their bodies to conditions of eternal torment.

That is why God made McDonalds, cuz he f***** hates animals. He does NOT care how fat you are, pretentious monkeys.

You know what? I'd be scared to think what'll happen when he starts actually hating YOU humans, wanting you dead. What kind of diabolical torment shall he inflict upon your pathetic (and obviously unsuspecting) souls.

Regards,
Space Llamas from Alpha Centauri

PS. We love God. He gave us alcohol so we don't think about these things.... except now... you lemurs.
edit on 24/12/2010 by SassyCat because: had to edit due to said alcohol

Lmao.. Ouch hurt my ribs laughing.. Brilliant...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Originally posted by MrWendal
So OP, are you saying you have no control over the choices you make?

Must be nice living in a fantasy world where I can blame others (even imaginary figures) for the choices that I make.

No, I guess I'm asking why God advertises McDonalds all over the TV and places one every mile or so in every city??????

God is obviously doing this.

So God pays money for TV ads and radio spots and billboards?

Silly me, all this time I thought it was the Corporation.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You need to study your Bible harder.

Carl's Junior is the true Anti Christ. And Wendy is his handmaiden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join