It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God made McDonalds to kill the Sinners

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Originally posted by 12voltz
Do you follow the bible like a good christian ,if so then stop complaining and Be thankful for what you are about to receive.You know some people would give there left testicle for something to eat.So many people claim to be christians ,yet they dont follow the rules or adjust the rules to suit their situation.Me,i dont eat crap or follow religion.

Not really. I've been to a few third-world countries and believe it or not, kids on the street wouldn't eat some of the food I bought them.

... It's almost like everyone has a preference for what they want to eat.... IMAGINE THAT IF YOU CAN.

There are nutrients in human feces that could keep you alive, but I bet you wouldn't physically be able to stand it while you sit there dying of hunger... just saying.

... even starving people prefer.

If a kid is starving he/she will eat,i dont know what food your giving them but i find that hard to believe
edit on 24-12-2010 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

People from third world countries don't recognized processed food unless they are well off. Open a tin of "canned meat" in front of them, or serve them a block of Velveeta cheese product and they'll look at you like you are crazy. At least, this is what I've experience in my few years of volunteer work.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

I suspect this is a very weak attempt at trolling.

Combining a religion with a all American institution, i do believe sir, that you are looking to get some responses.

God did not create Mcdonalds, firstly, just understand that.

Humans created MCdonalds, so if you want to blame someone or something, blame large corporations.

Secondly, you have a choice to avoid Mcdonalds, no one, especially not God, is forcing you to eat that garbarge.

Make your own choices and decisions and stop trying to blame things on others.

This is a ridiculous theory.

VvV

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There might be some truth to this.

God made McDonalds on the 8th day, but the devils in San Fran are taking away our happy meal toys.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I suspect this is a very weak attempt at trolling.

Combining a religion with a all American institution, i do believe sir, that you are looking to get some responses.

God did not create Mcdonalds, firstly, just understand that.

Humans created MCdonalds, so if you want to blame someone or something, blame large corporations.

Secondly, you have a choice to avoid Mcdonalds, no one, especially not God, is forcing you to eat that garbarge.

Make your own choices and decisions and stop trying to blame things on others.

This is a ridiculous theory.

VvV
\

God did not create McDonalds?

Thanks for clearing up what God Does...

You are obviously his best friend.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You know I almost said “I just can’t even do it, I have no idea what to say in response to this”.

Well, this is how crazy the OP appears to me.

To answer your question though. I doubt god is putting McDonalds on earth to give you heart burn. Maybe you should just stop eating at McDonalds to avoid heartburn. Seem like a no brainer right?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So OP, are you saying you have no control over the choices you make?

Must be nice living in a fantasy world where I can blame others (even imaginary figures) for the choices that I make.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

God did not create McDonalds?

No he did not.

And sarcasm will get you nowhere.

I cannot even comprehend how you came up with this ridiculous theory of yours.

Tell me then, did God also create Burger King, and KFC?

Stop blaming God for your problems, and look around you.

And no, I do not claim to know what God did or not, but i sure as hell know THAT GOD DID NOT CREATE MCDONALDS!

Vvv

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I know you're just joking, but have you ever eaten the meat of an apex predator? It's not very tasty. There's a reason we primarily eat herbivores as opposed to carnivores, and that reason is Bio-magnification:

"Biological magnification often refers to the process whereby certain substances such as pesticides or heavy metals move up the food chain, work their way into rivers or lakes, and are eaten by aquatic organisms such as fish, which in turn are eaten by large birds, animals or humans. The substances become concentrated in tissues or internal organs as they move up the chain."

en.wikipedia.org...

Add to that the crap McDonald's puts into their food to preserve it, and it just might turn out that they're actually helping to stave off an invasion. If aliens really do have a taste for human flesh, they would eyeball the vegetarians out there the same way we meat eaters do a prized bull.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
So OP, are you saying you have no control over the choices you make?

Must be nice living in a fantasy world where I can blame others (even imaginary figures) for the choices that I make.

No, I guess I'm asking why God advertises McDonalds all over the TV and places one every mile or so in every city??????

God is obviously doing this.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

[
No, I guess I'm asking why God advertises McDonalds all over the TV and places one every mile or so in every city??????

God is obviously doing this.

Madison Ave and Mcdonalds advertising budget are doing this. I understand that fanatics tend to turn to a God in the gaps argument for things they don't understand. But blaming God for TV commercials? Really?

You do realize that we have the technology to do these things without miraculous intervention. Right?

~Heff

link   

Well fair enough I suppose.

Shame most haven't realised that captain subtext has taken control here

link   

Originally posted by Torgo
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I know you're just joking, but have you ever eaten the meat of an apex predator? It's not very tasty. There's a reason we primarily eat herbivores as opposed to carnivores, and that reason is Bio-magnification:

"Biological magnification often refers to the process whereby certain substances such as pesticides or heavy metals move up the food chain, work their way into rivers or lakes, and are eaten by aquatic organisms such as fish, which in turn are eaten by large birds, animals or humans. The substances become concentrated in tissues or internal organs as they move up the chain."

en.wikipedia.org...

Add to that the crap McDonald's puts into their food to preserve it, and it just might turn out that they're actually helping to stave off an invasion. If aliens really do have a taste for human flesh, they would eyeball the vegetarians out there the same way we meat eaters do a prized bull.

So God put McDonalds' here for us humans so that Aliens don't eat us?

Good idea for God, but I don't see why he would prefer...

Then again, who are we to question God.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
.........And on the fifth day, God created the McRib......and all of the people came to see. And it was good.

Amen

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I think I see where you are going with this, and I sort-of, kinda, somewhat agree with you. Everything, every human, animal, plant, molecule, planet, star, monkey, shark, alien...everything is God, because God is everything. Therefore, if we, as humans, who are but a part of what God is, created McDonalds, then by logical deduction God created McDonalds.

? Or maybe I'm just looking way too deeply into your idea. But, yeah, tptb definitely want us to eat McDonalds because it makes them money. So if tptb only are God, you are right again.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I prefer to think it's the work of a shadowy cabal of elites who don't want to see their slave labor picked off by a bunch of little green men with a bad case of the munchies.
(I kid, I kid!)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

So God put McDonalds' here for us humans so that Aliens don't eat us?

Good idea for God, but I don't see why he would prefer...

Then again, who are we to question God.

No you didn't get my point.....God is nowhere in my equation.

Aliens are coming for their harvest but they never actually counted on their livestock developing a conscience. So now, as a higher type civilization, they can not randomly pick and choose who they are going to eat..(judgment and ethics and all) so they gave TPTB the option between either eating everybody or let human kind make a selection of prime cut out of free will. (some will have to sacrifice them selfs).

Knowing human nature, TPTB knew nobody was going to step up for this task out of free will so they created McDonalds through which people can select them selfs, for if you stuff your body with such ridiculous crap you must not have a problem with loosing that same body.At least that's how they sold it to the aliens....conscience cleared.

Peace
edit on 24-12-2010 by operation mindcrime because: wef

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
mcdonalds is satans contribution to the food industry. the mcdonalds logo is actually a rams head, which people say is a symbol for satan.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
God made McDonalds to kill the Sinners, maybe you should tell this guy.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Makes me even more glad no mcdonalds in vietnam.. Cant handle western food anyway but mcdonalds sounds even more revolting..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No, god does't hate YOU..... how... selfish is that?

God hates chickens... and cows, he hates them passionately and he wants em dead. There are no words in English language to even remotely describe the hatred God breeds towards these animals. He doesn't just want them dead, he wants them dead over and over again, he wants billions of them to die every day in most gruesome way possible. He hates them SO MUCH that he even adapts their bodies to conditions of eternal torment.

That is why God made McDonalds, cuz he f***** hates animals. He does NOT care how fat you are, pretentious monkeys.

You know what? I'd be scared to think what'll happen when he starts actually hating YOU humans, wanting you dead. What kind of diabolical torment shall he inflict upon your pathetic (and obviously unsuspecting) souls.

Regards,
Space Llamas from Alpha Centauri

PS. We love God. He gave us alcohol so we don't think about these things.... except now... you lemurs.
edit on 24/12/2010 by SassyCat because: had to edit due to said alcohol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join