It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God made McDonalds to kill the Sinners

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Did God plant McDonald's on earth to kill sinners?

I think he did. Every time I eat at McDonalds (since my wife started working full time, and we have to go get a quick meal of chicken selects and fries [this has to be the 'cleanest McDonalds food']) I get heartburn and an aftertaste of oil and disgust for hours... I actually ate 5 hours ago and still am burping the taste of that "premium chicken selects". I wish there was at least a Popeyes closer.... at least their chicken tastes natural.

Anyway, I think God is trying to kill us (me in this case, slowly) because of my reaction. What do you think? I'd probably do the same thing if I was God... you know, I'd plant some obviously WRONG food available for consumption, and if someone ate it (even if they were "busy") then have to be completely stupid and are going to be poisoned slowly.

Seriously, McDonald's has some pretty good advertising, but good lord the food is GARBAGE.

... GARBAGE

Compared to every other fast food restaurant, McDonald's is on another level. I'm not even joking. McDonald's is hardly even food.

It's an anomaly among fast food places.

edit on 24-12-2010 by RestingInPieces because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
God hates people so much he made McDonald's.

Right.

Maybe the food is just terrible and made of terrible things; god is probably insulted by the idea that he would be so hateful.

Edit: He gave you free will. Stop eating McDonald's.
edit on 12/24/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
God hates people so much he made McDonald's.

Right.

Maybe the food is just terrible and made of terrible things; god is probably insulted by the idea that he would be so hateful.

Are you saying that McDonald's food is more terrible than God could ever be?

That would mean there is some force of terribleness that exists more powerful than God could manifest!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Edit: He gave you free will. Stop eating McDonald's.
edit on 12/24/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

Uh, sure. You have to pretty be dumb to belief the excuse about "free will".

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Personally I think it's the aliens preparing their dinner.....

You see, as a higher type civilization they morally can not just go out and harvest humans, we have to select our selfs and the best way to do this is by showing you do not care about your body or your health. It's kinda like letting the x-mas turkey stuff itself......

I never eat at McD's!!!!!!

Peace
edit on 24-12-2010 by operation mindcrime because: fmwebf

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm going to exercise my free will and walk away from this train-wreck.

Enjoy yourself, it ought to be a fun thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

You are admitting to eating garbage (your words).

And god is to blame?

Good for you!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I completely agree with you about the food. McDonald's (and all other fast food) simply leaves me feeling sick, sometimes for days after I eat it. I'm almost always very healthy, too.

However, I don't think God (or any sort of supreme being) is behind fast food. I have always had a sneaking suspicion that fast food restaurants are being used to poison the working-class who have to resort to eating it due to time/price/location. Working class people are usually the ones who rely on retirement benefits such as social security, so killing them off before retirement age (such as by slow poisoning through tainted food) would benefit certain interests.

Certainly something to consider. I would advise that you and your wife pick up some simple sandwich ingredients and prepare meals ahead of time if possible. Stay away from the fast food.

(I noticed that you mentioned McDonalds gives you excessively bad reactions compared to other fast food. I find this interesting because I tend to feel worse after eating burger king or taco bell. McD's actually sits better with me than those two (but not by much). Perhaps it is just a different reaction to different 'ingredients'?)
edit on 24-12-2010 by drwizardphd because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Do you follow the bible like a good christian ,if so then stop complaining and Be thankful for what you are about to receive.You know some people would give there left testicle for something to eat.So many people claim to be christians ,yet they dont follow the rules or adjust the rules to suit their situation.Me,i dont eat crap or follow religion.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I'm going to exercise my free will and walk away from this train-wreck.

Enjoy yourself, it ought to be a fun thread.

You can believe in free will if you want, or you can believe in causality... that everything is a result of what is directly before it.

Unless you can manifest a Dinosaur in your living room, you do not have free will.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You are admitting to eating garbage (your words).

And god is to blame?

Good for you!

So you are saying that God is to blame for Sin, right?

... and that God is to blame for Satan, and etc.. etc.. etc.. and that God created everything and is to blame for everything?

Not sure what you think God did.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

No actually I think god doesn't even exist, I was just humouring you.

I mean, this thread is just a big piss take isn't it?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Sorry for the amount of lols i posted but you are hilarious. Anyways, I LOVE McDonalds. To me, it doesn't taste that bad, if you eat it every 2-3 weeks on Friday. thats what I do, and every time i eat it, I think it's a big break from rice, chicken, greens, etc, and othr healthy foods. Like a tasty treat. I love burgers, even burgers made by small local restaraunts, like Sammy's when i lived in NY. Still, of course McD's is an extremely unhealthy food, so if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to eat it.....yet

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Do you follow the bible like a good christian ,if so then stop complaining and Be thankful for what you are about to receive.You know some people would give there left testicle for something to eat.So many people claim to be christians ,yet they dont follow the rules or adjust the rules to suit their situation.Me,i dont eat crap or follow religion.

Not really. I've been to a few third-world countries and believe it or not, kids on the street wouldn't eat some of the food I bought them.

... It's almost like everyone has a preference for what they want to eat.... IMAGINE THAT IF YOU CAN.

There are nutrients in human feces that could keep you alive, but I bet you wouldn't physically be able to stand it while you sit there dying of hunger... just saying.

... even starving people prefer.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If you call "God" a chubby, country, greedy old white man with acute business sense, then I guess you could say that God is trying to kill us with McDonalds.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

No actually I think god doesn't even exist, I was just humouring you.

I mean, this thread is just a big piss take isn't it?

... just a philo-religious take on why horrible food exists, I suppose.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Originally posted by 12voltz

Not really. I've been to a few third-world countries and believe it or not, kids on the street wouldn't eat some of the food I bought them.

... It's almost like everyone has a preference for what they want to eat.... IMAGINE THAT IF YOU CAN.

There are nutrients in human feces that could keep you alive, but I bet you wouldn't physically be able to stand it while you sit there dying of hunger... just saying.

... even starving people prefer.

If a kid is starving he/she will eat,i dont know what food your giving them but i find that hard to believe
edit on 24-12-2010 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Unless you can manifest a Dinosaur in your living room

I just did, but before I could take a picture he tried to eat me, so I had to unmanifest him. I guess we'll never have proof: sounds kind of like a religious belief to me, so you'll just have to take it on faith.

Thor made Arby's btw, when Loki bet him that curly fries would never catch on.
edit on 12/24/2010 by eNumbra because: giving this thread the respect it deserves.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Sorry for the amount of lols i posted but you are hilarious. Anyways, I LOVE McDonalds. To me, it doesn't taste that bad, if you eat it every 2-3 weeks on Friday. thats what I do, and every time i eat it, I think it's a big break from rice, chicken, greens, etc, and othr healthy foods. Like a tasty treat. I love burgers, even burgers made by small local restaraunts, like Sammy's when i lived in NY. Still, of course McD's is an extremely unhealthy food, so if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to eat it.....yet

Don't get me wrong, every time I've had the "Chicken selects combo" with an order of fries, it's tasty until about halfway through when it becomes obvious that what I'm eating is not healthy. Normally, my food is a *bit* more healthy, so maybe it's why I think that way. Obviously, you shouldn't be eating McDonald's every day.

... It just makes me think of the people that are nearly forced to eat fast food every day. I just have a moment to connect with them, i suppose ( we all do, don't we?) while we eat that stuff.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

No. God made Carls Jr to kill us and then he got that stumpet Paris Hilton to pimp his doom burgers. Mcdonalds is just Darwinism in action.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join