It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why some people want to live in a country but don't want to pay their taxes?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
the country wont collapse if the government does, it will adapt and overcome as we always have. the government produces nothing but debt and regulation....NOTHING

You are 100% correct, if the american government collapses people will continue to grow foods have ranches and we ill continue to trade, We may have to figure a new form of trading other then the currency. But I believe we can and will accomplish this and I hope sooner then later.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Jazzyguy

The Poor accept they have to pay Taxes more easily the Rich. What ever amount the rich people pay, they always believe it is still too much.

The real propblem is, Governments never have to earn it or work for it, it's just there.
So much money is wasted on projects that will never see the light of day. Governments often spend billions of bucks on a project believing it to be the right thing to do, and when it's finished it's just seen as over indulgent waste of my money.

Only Little people pay Taxes.

I am neither rich nor poor, I am one of those middle income people who get rapped by taxes. im on the lower end of what is considered middle income, we pay 40% taxes every week from the paycheck. Then when the taxes are due we do not see 1 cent back, infact we always owe them thousands. So tell me am I being treated right?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

NO you are not being treated right. Your strawman is sold on a daily basis for profit, you and I have been duped into believing a bunch of BS and this has gone on for thousands of years now. We just need to re-educate each other on WHO really IS the boss here!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and I and the general public, ask yourself HOW the rich got that way? It is a criminal organization going back to the Pharoahs and before. Duped and convinced we were not good enough to govern ourselves the whole time. Sad really.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by prexparte

NO you are not being treated right. Your strawman is sold on a daily basis for profit, you and I have been duped into believing a bunch of BS and this has gone on for thousands of years now. We just need to re-educate each other on WHO really IS the boss here!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and I and the general public, ask yourself HOW the rich got that way? It is a criminal organization going back to the Pharoahs and before.

I Suppose that includes Henry Ford; Bill Gates and Warren Buffet? All self made billionaires?
What a load of baby diaper mess...

Originally posted by daddio
Duped and convinced we were not good enough to govern ourselves the whole time. Sad really.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join