It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO during Israel military training

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I searched but could not find....If my searching skills are the suck...please delete this thread.

Having said that, I found this pretty damn interesting myself and I don't typically care too much for UFO vids as they are all far to easy to dismiss for the most part. However this one is a bit harder for me to dismiss...

I'm sure a skeptic can help !
or maybe not?!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
GOOD GOD!!!

Is it real? Is it real?? Hard to say. Somethings there. It could even be a black ops craft. (Don't kid yourself, they exist.)

One thing is for certain: the public is gradually becoming desensitized to an alien presence.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Mayura because: When I get excited my grammar rapidly degrades.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
They seem to be chasing something .. its kinda blurred so its hard to really have a glimpse of what it is .. , i paused it frame by frame with absolutly no clue !

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
looks like a refection of the fighter bubble top

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
looks like a refection of the fighter bubble top

I don't get the feeling its a reflection of anything in the cockpit or of the bubble top of the jet...I could be wrong though.

there are two instances of anomalous objects in the video:

One at about 9-10 seconds in that shoots from the southwest portion of the frame to the northeast portion of the fame in what appears to be a straight line and rather quickly.

The other is the more obvious that comes in at about 11 seconds in the same trajectory then kinda does a weird bounce or stop in the middle portion of the frame before the frame suddenly cuts away.

Notice the background fighter jet in the frame does not bounce or shake which implies the camera was steady.

I don't know what the objects are and am not really making any claims other then, that well....I have no idea what they are...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The second one at 11 secs has a reflection of it's own which makes me think it is a reflection of something..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Scratch or chip on the canopy of the aircraft the video is being taken from; It appears in between the lead aircraft and the camera which isn't much in the way of distance. That's also why there appears to be two.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Definatle\y looks like a scuff in the windshield to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yeah, nothing to see here. Either a reflection or a canopy scuff. Logic, reason and common sense need to be thrown out the window in order to arrive at any other conclusion (unfortunately).

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
1: Camera movement
2: Object aligned WITH camera movement
3: Artefact is something in the canopy

Sorry....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I remember this being debunked many years ago as a mark on the canopy (as suggested in here).

Too much wishful thinking for the others

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Things that make you go
hmmm

S$F

Originally posted by Miccey

Sorry....

Dont think so
not that easy ....sorry
imo its something outside the aircraft
edit on 24-12-2010 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

Sorry....

there is no camera movement..if there was the jet banking in the video would move within the frame...it doesnt, the camera appears to be still.

new topics

top topics

join