It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four MOSSAD Agents in World Trade Center Before 9-11" Doing Construction" (Photo Evidence)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

"simply impossible"? prove it.
i hate it when people say things are impossible just because they can't think of a way to do it. all's you need to bath is a sink. workers don't frequent empty office space. i have seen the pictures. they were there.

also, this is an INSIDE JOB! the security would be bought and paid for by the conspirators. they could have all been mossad, too. use you imagination, ....they did.
edit on 24-12-2010 by billybob because: to add

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It sounds like utter nonsense because you're not considering other angles.

Like for example, what if they had courtesy bathrooms with showers within that building? I've worked in buildings where small showers were provided within bathrooms for people to use.

Show us the proof that there were no showers in that building and we can strike that one out of the record.

Honestly, if I were WTC management, I would not have donated a floor to artists mainly because of the possibility of disruptions to the building, etc.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Exuberant1

Utter nonsense. It was an office building with no showers and, more important, a huge crew who would have noticed an unrented space being occupied by squatters. Simply impossible in a building such as this one was.

You are kidding..Our small office has showers..
I'd bet there were many in the WTC buildings..
Do you expect us to believe that some of the large corporations didn't have shower facilities,
heck, they probably had spa baths..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Thanks for putting my thread to this forum!

I am still sceptic why he thinks that this Austrian & German Guys should be Mossad Agents.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Did they live in WTC 1 or WTC and did they also have access to WTC7?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
Did they live in WTC 1 or WTC and did they also have access to WTC7?

I don´t know - but it would be interesting which tower. Look at the tenants:

90th floor WTC1 Tenants:
CLEARSTREAM BANKING
CEDELBANK
CHUGOKU BANK, LTD.
WORLD TELEPORT ASSOCIATION
MCI METRO ACCESS TRANSMISSION
SUMITOMO MARINE REALTY (USA)
PASS CONSULTING CORPORATION

90th floor WTC2 Tenants:
RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCTION
FIDUCIARY TRUST CO. INTL.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
90th floor WTC2 Tenants:

RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCTION
THIS COMPANY IS MISSING ON THE WIKI PAGE!!!
en.wikipedia.org...
Thanks to Phil Jayhan - here is the ORIGINAL LIST - FOIA: www.editgrid.com...

FIDUCIARY TRUST CO. INTL.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

Not for nothing, but how do you know it's truly the original list? I would be very, very careful about what information I hold as the gospel coming from Jayhan. I mean this is the same people who believe that not only did Ted Olson lie about speaking with his wife, but that she wasn't on f77 and she had plastic surgery so that she could assume some woman's life and then remarry Olson.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here is an embed of the Core of Corruption video. It is an excellent video, which has been discussed on ATS before. I don't have time to do a thorough post on this subject, but if memory serves, I believe I have seen a photo of the balcony that was attached to one of the WTC towers by the "art students". I think they are supposed to have made a film about their little adventure but I never saw the film.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
And this thekatycapsule.com...
The art student story under a different label.
It has been discussed www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here is a link to a description of the art project purportedly done by the "art students", at the WTC. There is a photo attached, but it doesn't show the actual "balcony".

u2r2h.blogspot.com...

From 2010, curator of the exhibition series SIGN IN ROOM at the Galerie Christine König, Vienna. . . .

At 6 o'clock one morning, Austrian art group gelatin suctioned out a window on one of the top floors of the World Trade Center, shunted out a narrow balcony constructed of smuggled building materials, and posed on it while a helicopter flew by and took their photographs. An unbelievable, completely illegal, and fully secret stunt when it was performed, "The B-Thing" is now unbearably surreal, weirdly prescient, and forever unrepeatable.

The art gallery in question evidently had a display of photos depicting the whole caper.

Here is another link with a photo of the balcony taken from a helcopter, a drawing which is a rough plan of how it worked, and an explanation of how it was installed.

www.gelitin.net...
edit on 16-1-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Crakeur

They were squatting there illegally.

Or so the story goes...

According to the story they had all the necessary clearances and passes to prove it to move freely in the towers. Who identified them as mossad? The police?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How do we know they were mossad? Were they apprehendet and questioned?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So how do we know they were Mossad agents?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
lol... squatters huh?

Still, how did a balcony escape the notice of one of the most security-conscious office towers in the world? An examination of the security system revealed that it was focused on the ground floor and basement, Mr. Janka said, adding, ''There's no surveillance on the facade itself.''

That is true, said Cherrie Nanninga, the director of real estate for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which until recently ran the World Trade Center. Port Authority officials, shown a copy of ''The B-Thing'' by a reporter, reacted with disbelief, then outrage. Although their own investigation turned up no evidence, Ms. Nanninga said, ''we have no reason to believe it didn't happen.''

Window removal is considered so dangerous that when it is done the streets below are cordoned off, she said. ''It was really a stupid and irrational act that in my view borders on the criminal,'' she said, adding that the stunt had jeopardized the studio program, whose space is donated by the Trade Center.

The space is "donated", meaning not only that these 'artists' had permission to be there, but it's also somebody's HEFTY tax write off.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

So were they Mossad agents or artists?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Mossad agents posing as art students.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Here is another link with a photo of the balcony taken from a helcopter, a drawing which is a rough plan of how it worked, and an explanation of how it was installed.

Ummm ... your link says they built it on the 148th floor ...

Plus , how did they manage to "suction" the window out ? It has been my understanding that the windows were installed from the outside , and that atmospheric pressure was utilized to 'pressurize' them . Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

What were Mossad Agents posing as art students doing there to begin with?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

So were they Mossad agents or artists?

Seriously, do you really expect that anyone on this forum has a REAL answer to that question? Why would you even ask except maybe to get the "question" out there. Do you think there is some online database of Mossad agents?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join