It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality, The Pope calls Pedophilia a Perversion..., and is Not acceptable

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Another thread that Violater starts and then bails on?

Seems to me, that evil human being that calls himself the pope doeesnt have TOO big an issue with pedophilia....

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

or maybe he just believes in a good ol' Hitler Youth style upbringing....

I am not a Catholic (disclaimer), but I find myself reading a book by the current Pope (sent to me as a Christmas present by my beloved in Italy).
I wish you would read this book, although I suspect you'd rather die. You'd certainly rather believe a few news articles than the man himself!
He did not have a Hitler Youth up-bringing, and your sneer to that effect amounts to defamation. In the 1980s, I studied German history and culture at the University of Auckland. The lecturers on that course included a (very old) man whose father had been a member of the Weimar Government which preceded that of Hitler.
Any teen had to join the Hitler Youth. There were 2 other choices - flee (as my lecturer and his parents did) or die. Benedict XVI was one of those unable to flee - and what 12 year old wants to die?
Get real, you nasty libellous little man...
Vicky

So you're saying my multiple sources are not relevant, but your one source is???

I'm assuming you're referring to "Light of the World"? Interesting...

You say he did not have a nazi youth upbringing, then you admit he was unwillingly drafted into the Nazi Youth. Fairly large contradiction there.

But hey, good job at deflecting from the main point of my post and tossing out a little personal jab there. Makes you look all the more credible.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join