It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crossing over GOD or a natural occurence ?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
HI This is not a second hand story. I was working for LA Pipeline Company on a gas pipeline that was coming off the coalfields in WV. Our first construction yard was in Varney, WV. The yard was on part of a church parking lot not far from a small convienence. I parked my small trailer in the churchs lot for a short time. I returned to the trailer late one Sunday night. I was settling in when I had this strange feeling I was being watched. I looked up at the window and above the window there were two people looking in at me. They were identifiable (I'll get to that at the end); translucent grayish and muted colors. Then the figures (upper torso and head) went up and to the right into a bright light! WOW was I surprised! Then a few minutes late ....Boom! The sound of an explosion. I looked out my trailer and a house had 30 foot flames engulfing the entire front porch area. I quickly ran around to the back of the house and kicked in the door. This thick black deadly looking smoke poured out the back door. The windows had diamond mesh over them. There was no way to go in the house. I did manage to wake up a neighbor up but it was way too late by the time the fire department arrived in rural varnay, WV. I was standing there looking at the back of the house when a baby blue cadillac pulled up a back driveway to the home. out jumps a large man about six foot with long black hair which remindeed me of the singer in Meatloaf. This was Randy West, the son of the victims of the fire. he was a televangilist and his family owned and operated the church. Randy got down on his knees and I heard him say, "God protect me from the fire and flames and .." Then he stood up and tried to walk toward the house. I grabbed him and held him. I mean it was probably 45 minutes since I saw the fire. the back bedroom had coals and embers glowing around the window. I felt so bad. I was so pumped by the fire, attempted rescue and then standing there helplessly. I never took everything in context about this paranormal experience I had.........

I later got injured and left the job. I was packing up my camper and I talked to a church member who told me that Randy's parents had told the congregiation their work was done and they would soon be called home! .... I don't know about that but what I saw could easily be considered a religious event ... I am just not sure..... Natural or Godly experience ???

fast forward to 2007 when my father passed away from cancer. I felt like I should share this with the church. I left messages and the phone would just ring....

What do you think.......

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Could be..All I know is my Mom who has been gone now for two years.. December 14th. In June she was sitting by the window reading. When I walked up to her , she startled me by saying, " I won't live to see Christmas this year." so all the family will have to plan the Christmas dinner."
I said , "Mom, you are healthy, I see no reason for you to die." She said, No, I won't make it to the end of the year".
She didn't. In September she had a stroke and a heart attack, which left her disabled. We kept her at home for awhile, but then she got sicker, could not eat well. She did not know us anymore. We had to put her in a nursing home which broke me and my family's heart to do it. it was just so awful.
In December she left us , just like she said she would. She knew exactly when she was going to leave.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Very moving experience. Can you tell me what church Randy West is associated with. Does he or the church have a website. It's hard to make heads or tails of who's legit and who's not these days, but this story leads me to believe I should pay attention to what he's saying.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

www.RAWESTMINISTRIES.COM

It is my understanding that Randy was a tent evangelist who traveled around KY, VA, WV, , NC AND TN

GOOGLE r a west ministries

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by moonwize

Sorry for your loss, Yes we all can have paranormal experiences but often we don't recogize them or don't tell anyone. But sometime it is just evident from the path someone travels in life.

top topics

join