It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google news links to Jesse Ventura & 9/11 cover-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Cruisin' Google news this evening I saw something cool:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd9373a8d9a6.jpg[/atsimg]

It's rare to see anything 9/11 and 'inside job' related on any mainstream news, so the fact that it made it onto
Google news is pretty neat, in my opinion.

FORMER VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY ACCUSED OF ENGINEERING PENTAGON ATTACK
DONALD RUMSFELD CITED AS POSSIBLE ACCOMPLICE

Here's a link to the article if anyone is interested in reading it: Article Link

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Google News searches for what ever that is you search for. This doesn't mean anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
thanx for this op....the truth means a lot.....oh and merry xmass my friend

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
thank you google shine some light

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
its obvious while watching the jesse ventura pentagon attack show ... you def see that cheney was the on off switch on the hole 9/11 scam , can you imagine how evil that guy must think .. how cold hearted that asshole must be .. ,

how can you kill a thousand of your own citizens for a #tup trillion in capital loss..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Google news searches the 'available' data base for relevant news stories. The keyword being 'available'. The more coverage we can get from ANY mainstream media outlet the better. This, if left unfettered will begin to grow exponentially. The next thing we need is a celebrity who's well liked by the masses and is willing to risk his reputation. Someone who can withstand the onslaught of character assassins with no other goal but their personal destruction. A Charlton Heston type. And then, another and another law abiding, upstanding citizen who, because of their celebrity lend credence to the call for a new investigation. Somebody will have the balls to do it. Somebody will come to the realization that it's their duty. Celebrity can be a good thing sometimes.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You never know about 911. With the ritualistic overtones you could probably go either direction.

Techno Ritual to open the door to something bad coming in or close the door to prevent something bad from coming in.

They did a techno-ritual in the summer solstice June 20-21st of 2001-solar eclipse as well. Andrea Yates killed(sacraficed) 5 of her children. (5 pointed star) Pentagram, Pentagon
Biblical Characters:
Noah, b. February 26, 1994
John, b. December 15, 1995
Paul, b. September 13, 1997
Luke, b. February 15, 1999
Mary, b. November 30, 2000
Religious overtones---most definitely

Andrea was labeled postpartum depression psychosis whack job psychopath??? along with other colorful words-labels the limited science have in their arsenal (perhaps schizo affective is another DSM4-5 favorite)....ohhhh -K
the symptoms explained but not the causes and conditions exposed by the so called experts.

Lets dig a little deeper where many like to shut the truth down with various responses such as "Arent you reading into things too deeply? or you need to get out more, lay off the crack pipe, take a break from ATS or you watch too much TV is another favorite".

The history:
Andrea Yates was born in Houston to Jutta Karin Koehler, a German immigrant, and Andrew Emmett Kennedy, whose parents were born in Ireland. She is the youngest of five children and was raised in a Catholic household. She graduated from Milby High School in Houston in 1982. She was the class valedictorian, captain of the swim team and an officer in the National Honor Society.[5] She completed a two-year pre-nursing program at the University of Houston and then graduated in 1986 from the University of Texas School of Nursing in Houston. She worked as a registered nurse at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center from 1986 until 1994. In the summer of 1989, she met twenty-five-year-old Russell “Rusty” Yates at the Sunscape Apartments in Houston, Texas (Rusty also worked for NASA) Bless Wikis heart..NASA affiliation was struck from the information on Wiki. en.wikipedia.org...

(Sunscape) Apartments?

The Handlers and programmers:
Psychiatrist treating Andrea first - Eileen (Starbranch???)
Last Psychiatrist treating Andrea - Dr. Mohammed Saeed
Michael Woroniecki
Her condition may have been brought on by the extremist sermons of Michael Woroniecki, the preacher who sold them their bus. Andrea’s family was concerned by the way that Andrea was so captivated by the minister’s words

What does this have to do with the topic you say?

Everything..
maybe it is some of you that need to get out more

I know I know....I have read too much Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips. Yadda yadda as the rabbi said.
edit on 24-12-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I'm sorry but for the less-apt-to-recognize-why, like myself, can you explain how that relates to the topic? Sure seems interesting enough.

new topics

top topics

join