It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Report Card-Nation’s Largest Bank gets an “F" from P.I.C.O.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
December 2010 Bank of America Report Card
Nation’s Largest Bank gets an “F” in Moynihan’s First Year at the Helm

After Brian Moynihan took over as CEO of Bank of America on December 16, 2009 he said that the
nation’s biggest bank would do better when it comes to lending to the American people and
stopping unnecessary foreclosures. By any measure Moynihan and Bank of America have failed.
What the bank has done is use taxpayer subsidies to rake in billions in excessive profits, while
ordinary Americans struggle.

www.piconetwork.org...

11 Ways Bank of America Practices Hurt Americans

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Today's front page New York Times story about Bank of America illegally breaking into people's homes and taking their possessions is a painful reminder that many American families are spending the holiday season desperately trying to save their homes.
The system seems stacked against ordinary people, but the tide is beginning to turn with the attorney generals stepping up their investigation into mortgage fraud, growing public anger, more-and-more lawsuits and this week's confirmation from WikiLeaks that it plans to release a trove of internal Bank of America documents early next year.

This, on the heels of AZ and NV filing their own lawsuits against Bank of America, in addition to the "multi" state lawsuit already going on... due to their fumblings and jerking people around regarding the "loan" modification program.

www.businessweek.com...

Perhaps it won't even take Wikileaks to topple the giant...
They seem to be having a bad month all on their own.

So many here have said that they have never had a problem with BofA. I am sincerely glad to hear it, however, I have to say that those blessed people are in a minority...

What these people in AZ and NV have dealt with (the phone runaround et al...) not to mention the ones who have been up to date on their mortgages or paid off their houses, only to have their belongings taken without their knowledge...
That is the Bank of America I know. The only Bank of America I know.
My latest dealings with them led to my sending a letter threatening them to stop their bad faith in applying my regular, always on time, mortgage payments, or I will persue legal action.

Now I wonder if I will come home to all my belongings missing (though it seems that houses that "appear" unoccupied are the only that have suffered this fate).

This company deserves an "F", to say the least. They should be shut down.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is good to hear but the question is are there going to be any reforms on the part of the bank, any mandatory reforms enforced by Congress and the Pup-pee-dent?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

That is the purpose of the 50 state AG lawsuit...
however, I have a sinking feeling that nothing will
be done by the government to this bank...

Other than throwing our tax money at them.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Thanks for the information. I FINALLY convinced my spouse to close the account with Bank America and switch to an instate local bank.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

That is great.

I wish everyone who had an account with this company could or would do the same thing.

I am very upset that they bought our morgage before the ink was even dry.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There should be no big surprise that Bank of America operates this way.

They are, and have always been, a MAFIA enterprise.

The Giannini family, founders of the Bank of Italy (later to be renamed BofA), are mafia.

Everything BofA does, and has done, reflects this reality.

Back in the 1980's there was a BofA branch located in California that handled the most CASH, compared to any other bank branch in the country. You might guess that such a branch would have to have been located in San Francisco, or Los Angeles perhaps, major population centers. Nope. Humboldt County!

Why? For those who don't associate the word "Humboldt" with anything, historically it was (is) the most fertile marijuana growing region in the US, exceeding Hawaii even. Protected by police, controlled by the CIA-mafia partnership, there needed to be a bank that could "process" (help launder) such massive amounts of cash. You couldn't ask for a better "Family" bank than BofA! Oh how nice they are, so willing to "cooperate" with that "catering" service, that just happens to haul in a million bucks (cash) a week! "Hey, bank manager, isn't that a bit weird?" "Shut-a your-moutha, an-a do-a your job-a!"

Today, big surprise! They are front-and-center in the friggin' collapse of the USSA! Do you recall they absorbed Countrywide? Mozilo? Just a nice Irish fellow, right?

Sheesh. The Bush Crime family, the Clintons, with their huge Mena, Ark. drug operation, with CIA pilots...Putting it together yet? How about now?? Obama?? No, say it ain't so!

The US is not what most people think of it as. There is a "shadow government", and drugs, murder, torture (that they are allowed to brag about in their memoirs), it's all part of a grim picture of what the US is "really" like today, behind the facade (which is starting to crack). But their power is primarily in their ability to continue to fool so many people into imagining that such a thing just can't possibly be, and then to keep them yammering on about anything else, while they go about their "business."

No, perhaps we won't wake up in an alien pod, serving as their batteries, but there is indeed a Matrix here, and it's time people woke up.

JR

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
this is just the begining

top topics

join