It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing 'enhanced pat down'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I can't wait for the day when some people get sick of this BS and show the TSA what the second amendment is about.

And don't tell me ``it's their job`` as an excuse for this BS. You're right, it's their job... they are not TSA agents, they are ENSLAVERS. And enslavers in America have a tendency of being shot... just saying.

To me, all those scumbags are like Nazi concentration camps... ``it's just my job``...
If it was up to me those pieces of filth would be kicked out of the country and sent to China, they'll like it there...even China is better than the US when it comes to airports. In fact, most the freaking world is better than the US in airports. Even in freaking Soviet Union they did not do this.

Japan is screwed man... you know you're going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far when even Japan thinks you're crazy.
Here's a sketch from Japan laughing at US crazyness in the airports.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Regardless of law, ours (Constitution) or theirs(P act), what was done here is morally wrong and truly an evil action. These are crimes against humanity - that is forcibly touching an innocent human being without their consent be it an enhanced pat down or the subsequent arrest for not giving such consent. I would expect the LEO's here to be more exposed to prosecution than the TSA.

If nothing else, if something like this happens to you or your family I think it is important to keep track of the names & badge #'s of the TSA agents & the arresting LEO's for future prosecution, whether that be for civil rights violations or War Crimes against The People. Perhaps they can shield themselves temporarily by hiding behind the Patriot Act, but someday in their lives there might not be a Patriot Act. Perhaps they need to be reminded of that.

Remember if we ever overturn the Patriot Act and once again have a government who truly represents the people, these molesters & violators will be hunted down throughout the globe and put behind bars where they belong just like was done to the NAZI guards who raped and molested woman & children.

Originally posted by sstark

at the end of every one of these TSA abuse stories we have the media supporting them, hand selecting interviews of people who agree with it and collecting nice, positive PR from TSA itself. This is a great example of media covering the story in order to doctor it how they see fit.

Yes, it is rare that they allow dissenters to speak in order to keep the sheeple on track. These MSM organizations are full of "celebrity newsmen" that resemble their nemesis "Ministry of Information".

Perhaps we should consider that the next time one of the MSM's operatives gets their head severed off after doing the same in one of our current war zones.
edit on 25-12-2010 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I can't wait for the day when some people get sick of this BS and show the TSA what the second amendment is about.

And don't tell me ``it's their job`` as an excuse for this BS. You're right, it's their job... they are not TSA agents, they are ENSLAVERS. And enslavers in America have a tendency of being shot... just saying.

To me, all those scumbags are like Nazi concentration camps... ``it's just my job``...
If it was up to me those pieces of filth would be kicked out of the country and sent to China, they'll like it there...even China is better than the US when it comes to airports. In fact, most the freaking world is better than the US in airports. Even in freaking Soviet Union they did not do this.

Japan is screwed man... you know you're going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far when even Japan thinks you're crazy.
Here's a sketch from Japan laughing at US crazyness in the airports.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

No thanks theyre not welcome or wanted in asia...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
This is what terrorists have done to you, and they love it.

They are trying to break down your country, and they are succeeding.

Say NO to terrorists.

Nope.

That's what somebody wants us to believe, isn't it?

Why was the U.S. attacked?

For providing support to those who plunder the resources in their homelands thereby keeping their people in poverty living on dirt floors while a select few enjoy wealth beyond imagination.

Consider that the terrorist goal is not to kill Americans. Their goal is to disrupt the corporations that are in league with their elite supported by our troops or those we refer to as the NWO or world elites.

Though we here are one step ahead of our fellow sheeple, we are still caught up in the propaganda (blinded) and thus they keep us busy fighting these stupid battles within ourselves (the people vs. the sheeple working for the TSA) instead of focusing on our real enemies.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Thanks. I cant get thru some folks heads here that "just so NO!".."or stand up for your rights" "Dont fly!"etc, etc, etc...WE HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DO THAT! They are SUSPENDED when they claim it was absolutely necessary in the name of SECURITY to search, stop, detain, scan, and frisk you if they think so. Even if they are WRONG. You cannot complain, no judge will support you, no lawsuits can resolve your displeasure.

This is what ATS is here for. We are trying to reach out to all that it will be in charter, private flights and landing strips, store lines, schools, buses, train, planes, bridges, shopping malls, sporting events, everywhere. Your neighbor with the 3 kids who works at your local airport or train station? All they have to do is violate you in the name of they "THOUGHT" they should...and that one facts clears them, they need nothing further, there will be no suing them, they will also move on to the next person.

We have been trying to tell you all including those here from other countries. WE CANT do anything much about any of this. The searchers rights are protected...even if it violates ours. And courts, panels and judges will not hear these cases. ...because THEY ARENT VALID CASES when its in the guise of NATIONAL SECURITY!

I AM WITH HOMELAND SECURITY AND FEMA..and Im trying to tell you one last time for all of our own good....as a 1st Responder...my rights supercede yours...as long as Im doing my job. I need no permission, and need to provide no explanations...as long as I do my job.

Im not happy about it either...but I guarantee you all this. Im gonna be outta here before you while you and your kids are beating on the doors to be let in. Its sad, its not right, I dont like it..but I still want to help as many of us in times of need as I can.

I have S. Clearance..and wont be scanned, checked, probed or detained. Please, please all of you. Prepare your families, keep up on this subject. Stimulate discussion because there is nothing we can do about this. Its getting worse, and just wait until this year coming. Be informed. Volunteer in your neighborhood. Prepare for the inevitable.

It isnt coming....its here. That was the sound of our rights and our Constitution leaving......

PS Once everyone is tossed in the camps...they'll toss me in last too. I realize that....
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: addition

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm getting so close to saying #%$@ this country. I thought I would never ever think this way. I grew up being proud of my country and willing to defend our freedom and liberties at any cost. Now, I feel it's nothing more than an embarrassment and a joke of every thing our fore fathers fought and died for. It's despicable, pathetic and disgusting what the people in this country are allowing to happen and what the gov is doing to us without a fight. It's our country and the citizens of the US better wake up quickly and take the country back or we can kiss everything we ever fought and struggled for good-bye. I'm somewhat in awe that "We the People" are allowing our gov to do this to it's own citizens, it has to stop or we will have no more freedom and no more liberty. I personaly am so not OK with what I see happening to our country, it's sickening and very hard to watch.
A little OT but: I read in our town paper today that the local housing and nursing home for our Vets may be closing due to lack of funds (2+ million $$ in red) but my state spent over a billion dollars on benifits and resources for illegals. Point being our gov does not care about the citizens of this country anymore and they will continue to flog us until we stand up and say enough is enough.
edit on 26-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I feel so sorry for our American cousins. So many hopes and dreams in a brave new world, when the republic was born. Now look at it, a dream shattered.

I you want to see where America is heading, watch the film THX1138.

Peace to you all.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
just stop flying, no one is forcing you to and there are a plentitude of other choises to travle by,

but if it where really was about safty everyone would be requested to arrive earlier and all your belongings put in a container and you be asked to put on a jumpsuit, that way everyone flies "clean" and the material goods you brought with you gets scanned ,

besides the majority of the american public must be "retarded"/dull to some degree if you are fed over and over and over again that your rights are being violated yet you do nothing to prevent it ,

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Drug and Illegal Immigrants searches and seizures along the S.W. United States was the beginning of checking ALL MODES OF TRANSPORTION in the guise of 'drugs' or 'immigrants'. Soon, it will morph into scans of every mode of transportation.

To simply say dont fly because there are other forms of travel doesnt wash. The point here is that they are implementing random and planned stopping and checking of EVERY KNOWN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION including personal vehicle checkpoints. It has begun. Even if you wanted to WALK...you'd have to provide I.D. when stopped proving you arent a vagrant.

Im telling you, rails, buses, personal vehicle scans, sporting events, concerts... you name it...are coming the way of the airport scans. This point is why I so appreciate having ATS as a forum for passing knowledge...and we know too now as well...that "BIG BROTHER" is already and has been....scanning ATS!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

that was great, thanks!

crazy Japanese.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I felt safer with a drug dog and a wand, strip searched if there's probable cause (like the dog's barking and you admit to drug use, for example) than I do today.

I am Canadian, and I will refuse to travel if there's scanners or TSA involved.

There are many like me from all over the world.

This is going to hurt the american economy, right when you need it the most. The huge cost of the scanners and TSA, along with the very large loss of tourism that it will caused, and a heightened sense of fear in the country.

IMO this is going to push the US economy down, possibly into poverty.
edit on 27-12-2010 by sstark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Folks: Even if we all refuse to fly, drive, ride, trains, buses, cars, planes...as we are walking off down the road...we can be stopped, detained, searched, scanned etc...because of the "identity-laws". You have to prove identity when asked by Law Enforcement or can be detained until they determine who you are.

This revolting and refusing against the methods is pointless: and covered by OTHER methods. Its like taking an alcohol breathilizer test. Refuse it? Yes you have the right. But, Law Enforcement will detain you and take you for a blood test: because you refused the other.

Refuse your car to be searched? You have that right as well. But L.E. has the right to detain you while they get the drug-explosive dog for your vehicle.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Refusing to fly does effect the bottom line, not for the airlines but for the tourism. This directly effects government. If a large portion of people suddenly refuse to fly, it will promote change.
edit on 28-12-2010 by sstark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

edit on 28-12-2010 by Mastermook because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join