It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing 'enhanced pat down'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Ok so go fly then! I look forward to seeing you on the news.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sstark
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

One of the things that bugs me the most, is at the end of every one of these TSA abuse stories we have the media supporting them, hand selecting interviews of people who agree with it and collecting nice, positive PR from TSA itself. This is a great example of media covering the story in order to doctor it how they see fit.

Abso-freakin-lutely!!!

And it's not just the AIRPORT nonsense! I recently posted the following UNBELIEVABLE propaganda and brainwashing 'news' segment which aired on the grope-fests at BUS STATIONS as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If people can not see through this completely TRANSPARENT CONDITIONING by the corpomedia for the masses to remain placid and 'accepting' of goons patting us down and treating us like animals with no rights, then I really don't even know what to say. It is so BLATANT and ridiculously amateur! It is like they've almost revealed their cards out of DESPERATION to keep the masses in subservient sheeple mode!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
One final thing I want to say. Everytime I rant to a "sheep" about this same KIND thing they act like im a crackpot and it drives me NUTS!!! Are my fellow Americans THAT DUMB? I am only 28 and I know where we have gone the past decade and I want to weep how do people NOT KNOW the road we are going down.. Do they not care about their children? Our founding fathers left us a legacy and we FVCKED IT UP!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Oh dear God!

And nothing will be done about this..?

Oh no. Not good.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Interfacer

Try not to get too upset at them.

Every single person who has 'awoken' was at one time asleep, otherwise no 'awakening' could ever take place.

We have been conditioned since our earliest memories to 'conform' and 'fit in', not to buck the system, or question things.

Part of this conditioning system teaches the masses that anyone DOING the above, has some sort of 'mental defect', or is 'paranoid', etc., etc....

BUT-the good news is, many are beginning to see beyond this conditioning in our modern times and BEGINNING to question this societal programming and brainwashing, and this in itself is the doorway into awakening and changing this systemic cancer.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkman1967

Starred

I too took a vow to protect my country from enimies from outside and within..........it seems more and more everyday the most dangerious enimies are within..........

link   

I think "they" are very fearful of a mass enlightenment, and so want to keep people in cattle-mode. What they don't realize however, is the stepped up pressure only cause people to undergo radical transformation, so as to overcome, and triumph.
I wish Gandhi was with us, as an American citizen, right now. A little non-compliance and non-violent disobediance or I should say a LOT is definitely in order now.

I cannot believe that happened to that woman - what an OUTRAGE!

link   
Everyone has a snapping point..at least this is the case with many soldiers in Iraq including one in Killeen.

Be interesting to see where the citizens snapping points were... maybe you are too programmed with the flight rather than fight area of your reptilian brain. Maybe they are testing it.

Whats the worse thing that could happento you...imprisoned forever or die?
I could think of worse things.

Remember...A super-soldier isnt one that has been genetically altered to have the strength of a gorilla, the speed of a cheetah or the lungs of a dolphin.

A super-soldier is one who has nothing to lose and everything to gain
edit on 24-12-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
I was pushing cars out of the way and directing traffic when I came upon a guy in his tsa uniform. He saw me helping everyone else and said "Give me a push I need to get to work." My reply was "Nope I don't help domestic terrorists, go **** yourself."

I'm giving you a star for that, (and because you have a picture of a cat).
I wish more people would have that attitude towards the kind of treatment we Americans put up with.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I just finished up a second Criminal Law Class. My professor for this class is Counsel to the House Committe on Standards of Official Conduct in WDC.

He told us in our class that based on the new rules which he believes are unconstitutional and not within law, he refuses to fly anymore until rules are changed. He said that originally he had planned for him and his family to fly home this Christmas but now they are driving over 2000 miles to get home.

Just thought I would share with someone I know who is on the hill...and knows law.

Based on what I know of criminal law - I do not believe that these rules are legal.
edit on December 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I'm sure he could find a commercial pilot to take him home. Even in a Cessna 172, with AvGas at $6.50, it would be worth it.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Some of my crew and I are sitting here at Tacobana on Coors (just outside of Kirtland AFB). We're gathered around my viliv X70 reading this story. One of the other patrons became curious and came over to get involved with this discussion and added," I'm a private pilot and fly out of Double Eagle II all the time. Heck I'd split the gas and rental to just get the hours."
And there you go, just check out your local Flight Service and ask around.
Incidentally,"Double Eagle II airport"? That brings up some freakmason thoughts.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Unfortunately it wasnt difficult at all. Theres more people that care about what happened to lindsay lohan then what any real issues.. Where are all the intellectuals in this country???????? I can count a few but are they hiding or are there none left because of football and beer and " No child left behind?"

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

Atleast you didnt call him a man. But yea way to defend a criminal. He can take a stand instead he did the devils bidding all for what? A paycheck.. Its people like you who are crush a revolution and people like me will die or leave the country!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This story is shocking, but not a surprise. Before I decided to comment on this story, I called a friend of mine who used to work for the TSA, According to first hand knowledge from someone who worked for the TSA, You cannot be arrested for refusing a pat down. The airport or airline will normally just deny you your flight. and You will have to find another way to your destination.

NOW, unless something happened that we are not being told about, such as the passenger lunging or attacked a TSA member, that would be understandable for a warrant of arrest.

I Repeat legally " YOU CANNOT BE ARRESTED FOR REFUSING A PAT DOWN." You can only be denied the boarding of your aircraft.
This is from my first hand experience. I used to work for a private security department for an airport, and I have friends in the TSA.

Something in this story is not making sense. I have not read or seen anything about a response statement from the TSA or LEO involved with this incident, And we only have one view of the women who was arrested.

These government employees take an oath, TO SERVE AND PROTECT the citizens.
You dont need to be educated to be put into such a position of power and that is just sad.

While terrorists attacks have continued in America and around the world, This abuse of citizens and constitutional rights have not stopped the threat of further attack, as they have continued.

It's understandable the government in between a rock and hard spot trying to make everyone happy and safe.
But, there are individuals out there that abuse there power and should be held accountable as an individual. Too bad there butts are covered under all these new laws and patriot acts, and stand nearly invincible to consequence.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Mastermook because: Spelling error.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes sir I guess you are right. More people are awake then ever. I just feel not enough near my neck of the woods.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi, I am a new member from the UK, and have been reading on this forum for awhile but never actually signed up for an account. I have registered today as I was absolutely shocked by the events in the OP. As a child I can remember America being the one place where dreams can come true and for a long time I wanted part of the American Dream like so many people from around the world, in America everyone has a chance. However since 9/11 everything seems to have changed, I once aspired to come to America to see a great country, the land of the free, the home of Mickey Mouse etc, but I would never even consider visiting now. America is turning ugly. I think personally that the TSA is like the Nazi Party (SS) and it will recruit the largest number of unemployed, low down turds that can easily be persuaded/duped into carrying out TPTB agenda. These TSA employee's sound like they would grope/handle their own mother's in the interest of "security". This is my 1st post so please go easy on me, I know ATS has some excellent people on board who write the best threads on a whole host of topics, I would like to say thank you to everyone who helped me "wake up" a long time ago, and I can only hope to start a thread as complete and concise as other members on this forum.

UKLoneRanger

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ukloneranger

Welcome to the board.
That's really sad to hear you don't want to come visit America. It really is a great country here, and you are absolutely right. It will never be like it used to be again. The way things are going, it is just madness here.
We have 2 main political parties here, Democrats, and Republicans. And they are both ruining the country.
We need to stop voting for the party and vote for the person.

Not all TSA are bad people, and for those who think they enjoy groping passengers, that isn't necessarily true. Why would someone enjoy feeling some dirty strangers bottoms, property, and such. Yes, there are bad individuals who abuse there power.
But you have to understand, that job isn't peaches and cream, They have long work hours, low pay, thousands of passengers to search, and are held accountable for the slightest infraction, if something dangerous gets by them, they are held responsible. The SYSTEM AS A WHOLE is messed up, and there are people running government programs that have no clue what they are doing.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Mastermook because: spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mastermook

Thank you for the welcome. I would have appropriately used quotes (instead of using your entire post) but I am still in the "learning the forum" stages. I'm not quite sure how to write this but I will give it a go. I don't believe all Nazi Party members were bad, evil, demonic etc but people still joined them and carried out their Leaders orders regardless of personal feelings and many people were pushed/hearded onto trains to be sent to their death. I believe that working for a Government Agency will become the only source of recruiting available. What would you do if you had no money, no insurance, bills to pay etc and this was the only "job" you could do?. Its not a highly skilled job, and almost anyone could become a TSA agent by the sounds of things. Western education has gone down the pan, so with so many unskilled people available they would make ideal candidates. They will not fight and argue as ultimately when you are at the bottom of the ladder you are only considering the basics of your own survival and would most probably do whatever you are asked. Its like the old saying "if I don't do it, then somebody else will anyway, so it might aswell be me". This is the usual response when you speak to people who do undesirable jobs. Civil Servants in the UK use this as a defence (e.g Traffic Wardens who ticket cars unconditionally) But if you asked the same person if they would sell drugs outside kindergarten they would say "no way, that's wrong, I couldn't do that !!" but... somebody else will, so why don't they ?. Nothing has really changed since WW2, its the same Brainwashing just on a different wavelength compared to 70 years ago.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
GOOD! Another person that will probably never fly again, and maybe some of those people she knows will refuse to ever fly again. Personally, I will NEVER fly again. This type of treatment has sealed the deal for me about never doing again what I didn't like to do in the first place...

This is going to hurt the airline industry, as more and more people are exposed to this treatment personally, and hear of such abuses. My only question/fear is: ARE THEY INTENTIONALLY DOING THIS FOR SOME REASON...??? My gut tells me, there is more to the picture than meets the eye; it's as if they don't want us moving around or something. But for the life of me, I can't find a motive for doing such a thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I personally loved the cherry-picked soundbites of the two sheep backing up TSA for their actions. I wonder how many people they had to interview to get those two.

"The law is the law."

Morons.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join