It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing 'enhanced pat down'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This involves a whole hodge-podge of things! They get new laws passed allowing them without repercussions and in the guise of security, to suspend our rights before and after. We can all see new laws are passed everyday that allow twisting ours in their favor. And we will have no recourse if they mistreat us in the process.

Its like those black-project $$$$$$$$$$ they dont have to explain. They dont need to explain mistreating anyone by searching, pat-downs etc. The law they are protected under give them the right to perform the duties spelled out in the wording.

So a few citizens get embarrassed and humiliated? You sure cant say "I didnt give you any reason to...." They do not need any reason other than that which they are enforcing. Nor to they have to compensate you or explain why they did it after the fact.

Its much like a witch hunt. Dunk you underwater...and if you dont drown...youre a witch. Drown, and you were innocent. Dead now...but you where innocent anyway.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I recently traveled from CT to TX and back going through 4 different airports each direction and I was not touched once by a TSA agent nor did I see anything that could be construed as an "enhanced" pat down. Maybe I was just lucky or are some of these claims of abuse the result of a person going in with a chip on their shoulder and making a remark that sets the TSA off. Just asking...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Its days like this I pop in V for Vendetta, and sit back patiently waiting for the day people stop bending over and takin it. Then again, tptb have done a good job of convincing people they like things the way they are, I'll probably be waiting a while...Reminds me of what Morpheus was saying to Neo in the Matrix, when Neo meets the woman in the red dress. "They are so hopelessly dependant on the system, they will fight to protect it. And that makes them our enemy" or something to that effect

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JunoJive

Heh-heh, I have been watching V for Vendetta quite a bit myself lately. Boy do the Wachowski brothers know what is going on. So many clips in that film are virtually indistinguishable from things that are occuring on a daily basis here.

The media shilling and propaganda is EERILY similar to exactly what we are seeing on most of our mainstream corpomedia outlets.

I encourage EVERYONE to see this film if you haven't already, it is so close to the truth its bone-chilling.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

But people think they HAVE to fly. It's a weak bull dunk excuse and since people are brainwashed into thinking they HAVE to fly, they have you by the "junk" as it were.

Why do you think the banker/corporate cartel tanked the US/world economy at the same time we got the Patriot Act?? It is all part of the same scare tactics.

The true unemployment rate is around 22%. For every job opening there are 1000 people disparately fighting for the position. Meanwhile the corporations are busy hiring immigrants to replace Americans and most people have seen it in their work place.

The whole mess is about FEAR, fear of losing your job, fear of an attack by the bogyman, fear of the Federal Government and her goon squad.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

Ahhhh if only Bush were still President. I wonder how the headlines would read this morning....... Thanks for voting democrat!

WHY do you think TPTB had a Republican PASS the Patriot Act but waited to have a DEMOCRAT enforce it.

The only difference between the Republicans and the Democrats, is that the nastiest stuff happens under the democrats so the bought and paid for media can look the other way.

Start in 1913 with the DEMOCRATS support of the Federal Reserve Act and you can see how TPTB play the game. Always advancing and never retreating. If someone like Congressman McFadden gets in the way he is removed from office. If that is does not work they kill him.

I just wish people would take off the blasted blinders and see the GAME.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am stationed in Afghanistan fighting for our freedom, sounds like me and my friends need to come home and do some fighting there.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I believe that after these holidays there will be an absolute drop in people willing to pay to be emasculated and raped by the TSA. The only way to fight these abrogators of our rights is to 'NOT PLAY THE GAME'! I would love to go see friends of mine in different parts of this country, but I can just as easily see and talk to them by computer!
I know... now that Genachowski and the FCC Thugs have taken over the internet, that will probably be out of reach also in the near future.

Zindo

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

Thats mature, seriously grow up.

The guy is just working, I really doubt it's what he wants to be doing but bills gotta get paid don't they?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
Thanks for posting this up OP, it looks like it's getting worse and worse everyday with the tsa. On a more humorous note when my area had a heavy freak snowstorm 3 weeks ago I had an encounter with someone from the tsa. I was pushing cars out of the way and directing traffic when I came upon a guy in his tsa uniform. He saw me helping everyone else and said "Give me a push I need to get to work." My reply was "Nope I don't help domestic terrorists, go # yourself." That REALLY made him angry but he wasn't dressed for 30 degree snowy weather so it ended there, I really really hope I made him late to work. Looking back on it I hope he didn't take it out on any passengers.

"give me a push I need to get to work" is not asking for help. How rude of him if that was his exact wording. I teach the kids in my family if they want something they "ask" and there had better be the word "please" added in with their request. I can just see him barking orders at passengers if he can't even be bothered to be polite to someone he wants to push a car for him.

That poor woman. I'd really like to shove the idiots who say that having that woman being abused makes them feel safer. I can't believe we have got to the point in this country where a woman can get arrested for not agreeing to be sexually assaulted by an authority figure. And yes I say with confidence if I'd been there I would have told those goons off and joined her getting my face shoved into the floor. If we hit those sons of b's legally can we call it self defense against sexual assault? Legally what rights can we claim now? Does anyone know?

This has got to stop. There's a member here who is raising his niece who was sexually assaulted until the age of five. What is to become of her and kids like her as they grow and get jobs and need to travel? This TSA stuff is now coming to train and bus travel. We need to start pestering our representatives-- and yes I will. But if the majority of Americans are stupid enough to think this makes them safe then what do we do to counter the stupidity? Public service announcements? The representatives want what will get them more money and get reelected. If a brutal TSA is going to make them money and satisfy the sheeple then efforts by the rest of us sane folks isn't going to amount to much.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How is it even possible that this can happen in the United States of America? Why dont the people care?! TSA goes against everything this country stands for and the people just dont care! WHY?!

Opt out day needs to be every damn day of the week. They cant arrest us all. They cant sexually assault us all if we dont allow them to! Speak up and get these rapists out of our airports before they end up in the street. How long until we have 'enchanced' patdowns in our schools? Will you care then? Stop walking past the scanners and SAY NO!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CT_Flyboy

I recently traveled from CT to TX and back going through 4 different airports each direction and I was not touched once by a TSA agent nor did I see anything that could be construed as an "enhanced" pat down. Maybe I was just lucky or are some of these claims of abuse the result of a person going in with a chip on their shoulder and making a remark that sets the TSA off. Just asking...
. Are you disabled or do you have any prosthetics or implants? I keep hearing how we musn't profile the Muslims but we are content to turn a deaf ear to the disabled who are saying they are routinely profiled and humiliated but the TSA. My elderly mother in law traveled to Europe and said she was pulled out and subject to intense scrutiny both coming and going. She doesn't have prosthetics except for false teeth, nor is she disabled so we don't know why she was more closely watched. She says there were Muslim passengers in full garb who were not looked at. But an elderly frail woman with not so much as a speeding ticket to her name gets pulled out and examined, though not in the new "enhanced " way. It's just somewhat random apparently. Dont blame the victims. Forcing women to have their breasts groped is just plain wrong. I thought it was unconstitutional as well. Even if it happens only rarely to a handful of grumpy women, it is wrong and unconstitutional. I do not accept that our government has the right to empower an "attitude" police. Being a bit bitchy is not the same as making threats against a flight crew and fellow passengers. Yet more and more we are hearing how people are being abused by authority for daring to use our right of free speech to peacefully question authority and assert the rights we were once taught were ours and inalienable.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I starred you on your post to whatuknow. That is one of the most succinct statements of the sad state of affairs we face that I have read here. However I hope we can still seek a remedy via our local representatives through political pressure and fight the Feds on a state by state basis. Isn't New Jersey starting to fight back on these TSA tactics now? I've read in a real estate article of all places that a local retirement commmunity is proud of the political clout they wield. That fact was mentioned in passing but it bears notice. I may be delusional but it still seems to me that our elected reps can still be responsive to our demands if we are sufficiently united to make it worth their while to listen to us over their "reptilian overlords" (I use that term tongue in cheek to refer to the Michael Chertoffs of the world). The AARP crowd with their pacemakers and metal replacement joints who are getting the brunt of TSA scrutiny may be the sheeple force to awaken. My dear departed gran used to say it didn't pay to pi$$ off the old folks as she said they had time and money to make real pests of themselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHY DO YOU IDIOTS STILL FLY????????????????????????????????????????? Perhaps MSM has these folks sooo fooled that its a shock when they get to the airport? Dont mean to laugh at her but protesting and SINKING the mulibillion dollar Aero industry is the ONLY way. No ONE will fix it thru legislation you can try to ask Napalatano #bag to repeal but NOPE. The aero industry was just in financial trouble a few years ago It wouldnt take too many protesters to stop flying to get results.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I think it will be SWEET justice to see that cops kids get there little peters groped next time he flies or perhaps he knows better. Heck I would drive a thousand miles before I would EVER fly again!!!! This in NOT AMERICA ANYMORE!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

I pushed over 30 cars out of the way broke my arm doing it, continued to push cars with the good arm, direct traffic plus organizing other people stuck to help out others etc.... That sounds pretty mature to me, it would be a safe bet you would have been one of the geniuses stuck not knowing what to do or to much of a coward to do anything.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm wondering if any of our talented graphic people would be up for making a motivational poster about the tsa. Something like a picture of a few of them with a caption " Domestic terrorists" or " The terrorists really are winning."

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

I love all the morons the media trots out who say "well, it is for our safety"

Lousy sheep.

I believe that is Blind Patriotism, the Germanic Peoples had a bad case of it back in the late 1930s but atleast they were promised a better life we just look like cowards and frankly WE ARE!
sieg heil to Herr Janet Napolitano
edit on 24-12-2010 by Interfacer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

Thats is EXACTLY how this SCUM should be treated. I swear I would spit right in their face NO MATTER where I saw them!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

One of the things that bugs me the most, is at the end of every one of these TSA abuse stories we have the media supporting them, hand selecting interviews of people who agree with it and collecting nice, positive PR from TSA itself. This is a great example of media covering the story in order to doctor it how they see fit.

I, for one, refuse to fly to any airport which has TSA workers or the scanners.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join