It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing 'enhanced pat down'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I think the worst part of this is that the woman had a pacemaker type device so she could not go through the normal check. This means this OLD lady had a HEART condition and TSA KNEW it!

Think about it folks when is TSA going to target someone with a heart problem traumatize them by dragging them across the floor and they drop dead on the spot?

My Uncle dropped dead in front of three doctors at age 56 while playing golf so it happens. My grandfather dropped dead in a phone booth at 61 so it happens.

The only surprise is that it has not happen yet... Or has it and it has been covered-up???

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Still boils down to, you don't HAVE to fly.

No matter what they do, you still don't have to fly. I haven't flown in over 10 years. Amazingly I haven't been accosted by TSA.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm about halfway through Henry Makow's excellent book "Illuminati: the cult that hijacked this world"

I feel the highlight of the book is as follows:

"If the Illuminati's real purpose is to eliminate God, it follows we should God the centre of our consciousness. People ask "What should we do?" Dont look for direction from others. Look for direction from God. The best way to fight the darkness is shine the light"

"This is what the Illuminati fears. In the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (5) the author writes: "There is nothing more dangerous to us than personal initiative; if it has genius behind it, such initiative can do more than can be done by millions od people among whom we have sown discord"

And so to tackle this threat we must apply our initiative and activate our genius, through passion, through faith, and through love of our neighbours

The luciferians seem to be prepping all westerners for the final cleansing of the 'goy cattle' as they believe us to be

I think Makow makes a good point, these problems are arising from lack of trust in the creator, in a lack of 'light' with the spreading of darkness, and therefore being too attached to physical harm and therefore being afraid to take action and stand up to this sort of terrorism.

I get frustrated because I wonder with all the power in your hands and your right to bear arms, why you put up with this kind of crap ( I live in Australia where anti-gun hysteria is rife ). I don't think letting it happen is going to help the situation, as the conditioning each year only gets worse and the masses only seem to become more hypnotized. I really fear for fellow Australians and im starting to think many will die from their own chosen ignorance and stupidity

At the forefront I am considering much of this is about clever use of mind-control. Control the frame you control the interaction. This TSA behaviour isnt an abuse of power, its an act of terror, enforcing slavery, and facilitating war crimes of an unprecedented scale

This I feel should be the focus, because with what is at stake, this behavior is beyond acceptability, and letting it slide only allows for the machine of mass death more inevitable

WE are the governments, first and foremost, and any idea that the most degenerate: Those that seek power and control over others are 'authorities' is a mind illness we must combat

The declaration of independence started with a small group of men joined together in a spirit of harmony. Regardless of the motivations and that some were masons, They acted like the government, and what was created was a beautiful thing

Today its more precious than ever, because if the usa slides into tyranny and fascism, what hope for the rest of the world?

Long live freedom!

edit on 24-12-2010 by Atione because: adding to

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Sacrifice. It's things like this that create constitutional amendments.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's terrible what happened to this woman. I feel for her, because I don't want to go through the scanner, and I don't want some stranger feeling me up either. I have family in Europe that I like to visit. I would like to go this summer, but the TSA situation is making me reconsider my trip out there. Do I subject myself to it, or do I pay $2,000.00 only to end up in jail because I refused to get scanned or groped?

I almost (I say "almost" because there still are ways to leave) feel trapped here in the U.S., the very country my immediate family fled to in order to escape government oppression Sure I can fly or travel by bus, but at what cost? I guess I can give up my privacy and dignity to do so, or I can give up lots more of my time and money. At times like these I feel like I'm living in an alternate Universe.

Whatever happened to the U.S. I used to know? I know that no country on this earth is truly free, I know the U.S. was never a place where anyone can do just about anything they dream up doing, but there was a certain amount of freedom one felt even five years ago that one doesn't feel today. The Government is trying to expand and reach even more deeply into our lives. The bigger it gets, the worse it will become. Pretty soon 50% of this country will work for the Government, and that's when things will truly go awry. I hope U.S. citizens never let it come to that. Reduce Government, reduce it's power, reduce our dependency on it, and I think we'll be O.K.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeaware
As horrible as this is, i wonder why they deemed it necesary to shove her to the ground.
Digusting is the right word.

It was necessary for conditioning of her and the public. Its all part of getting everyone to do what they are told, when they are told, and how the are told without question or hesitation regardless of what it might be.

These things are like .1% about security and 99.9% about getting everyone conditioned to do exactly what they are told by TPTB and believe it is for their own good.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Still boils down to, you don't HAVE to fly.

For business people NOT flying is not an option. You fly or you lose your job.

I have not flown in close to 20 years. Of course that is because I ran a QC chem Lab checking aircraft engine parts. When you are told to falsify the Certificates of Analysis and get fire because you will not...

No way will I EVER get on a plane again! A friend, who is an aircraft mechanic will not fly unless he is the one who did the maintenance...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Business people having to fly is a myth. Today you don't really even need to be in the office to conduct business.

If enough people just said, "I refuse, and I won't fly until it changes." The airlines themselves would force them to stop these pat downs.

But people think they HAVE to fly. It's a weak bull dunk excuse and since people are brainwashed into thinking they HAVE to fly, they have you by the "junk" as it were.

You hurt the airline's bottom line by refusing to fly till it's changed, and they will change.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
this is why they have built all of those FEMA camps. the restrictions now and the ones coming in the future, will set off hundreds of thousands of people nationwide to take action...therefore, they will have places in which to warehouse them. remember, the smart jews in germany during the early 1930's moved out of the country, something to the affect of "writing on the wall" i believe.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Ahhhh if only Bush were still President. I wonder how the headlines would read this morning....... Thanks for voting democrat!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

ANOTHER TSA horror story.

This gal, has a pacemaker, which prevents her from going through the scanner machine.

So the TSA grope-goons decide they are going to frisk her.

Gal draws the line at the molestation parts of the 'pat down'.

Gal is slammed on the floor, cuffed, and hauled off in front of everyone like an animal. A 56 year old, pace-maker-wearing woman.

HUGE 'security' threat, eh?

This stuff literally makes my stomach turn. Completely DISGUSTING.

www.kvue.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

People NEED to understand this.....WHERE DO YOU DERIVE YOUR AUTHORITY FROM?

All TSA agents NEED to be asked this question. They do not have jurisdiction, give no name or identification!!!! If you can't board the flight so freakin what, DON'T FLY!!

Are these TSA agents Americans? And if so, do they NOT realize what they are doing? They are destroying America by violating your natural born right of movement, uninfringed!!!

I am getting so tired of people NOT understanding how it works or how it is supposed to work.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Hi! In 2009 I was given a pat down in the Charles de Gul airport over my silver necklace pendant setting their
machine off. After a nine hour flight from New York, I was sore and stiff, so when the girl started patting me roughly I made the most out of it and shook out my muscles. I think it annoyed her. Both my mother and mother in law came to visit this fall season, they didn't care about the machines. Anyone woman who has given birth a few times has suffered much worse than a body scan. It is the impolite removal of civil liberties which
is sad. Do they need to be so rude? No.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I support the cause where everybody who supports these pat-downs has to have himself or herself and their immediate family be subjected to the same mandatory pat-downs until they don't support them anymore. Either that, or they have to face the same penalties that apply to the public when the pat-downs are refused.
edit on 24-12-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The fourth amendment is also supposed to cover DUI and other random police checkpoints (roadblocks) and if my memory serves me correctly here the supreme court ruled in favor of the cops doing this for saftey reasons. So what is different with the TSA if the supreme court can put aside your rights for your supposed saftey then why wont they do it now.

Supreme Court on roadblocks

IMO the law does not apply to these people anymore, they make their employees believe that they are doing the right thing they are made to believe, what is scarier than that?
edit on 24-12-2010 by Brotherman because: to rant

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I just finished up a second Criminal Law Class. My professor for this class is Counsel to the House Committe on Standards of Official Conduct in WDC.

He told us in our class that based on the new rules which he believes are unconstitutional and not within law, he refuses to fly anymore until rules are changed. He said that originally he had planned for him and his family to fly home this Christmas but now they are driving over 2000 miles to get home.

Just thought I would share with someone I know who is on the hill...and knows law.

Based on what I know of criminal law - I do not believe that these rules are legal.
edit on December 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

You should know that there is a difference between lawful and legal.

What TSA is doing is legal, but not lawful.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is attempted murder. If she had a pacemaker, and they handled her this way, they were putting her life at risk, when the could have handled it much differently.

Attempted murder.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 24-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: Sorry, double post.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

In Florida it says on the bottom of your license something like:

"By operating a vehicle you openly consent to...." fill in the blank, but it basically says you have no rights when operating a vehicle.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Bill of Rights and the Constitution have been strangled with and made useless by subsequent court rulings. People don't care because they are brought up to conform, even Jefferson knew this to be true.

So may I harken back to a slightly earlier document? Just a few lines will do.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

- Thomas Jefferson, Declaration of INDEPENDENCE

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It wont work. Bus stations, train stations, tunnels, toll booths, bridges, shuttles, etc are being included under the "Patroit Act" and all it implies, all it rescinds of your personal rights in favor of the governments right without due process to detain you because they can. They dont need to prove anything to any judge or that unfortunate woman. Not as long as they say "National Security". The judge will nod, schrug his/her shoulders, they 'll walk away, and you will have it happen again to you.

You all forget...no lawsuits or requests for any justice will be considered. Not if all this is in the overall guise of promoting "National Security". THOSE laws supercede our individual freedom's laws, and protect them without exception...and that precludes you getting any satisfaction legally because it was done it the course of "SECURITY". Thats why they threw her on the ground. Facts dont matter. They have to frisk/search/scan...someone refused...and they are instructed to handle those as combatants and possible security risks.

Remember too. The Patroit Act after 911 cut about half of the Bill of Rights from us. And the other half is ineffective because of the governments right to protect itself. That leaves us with ZERO rights we can bitch about. If they call it or someone a suspected threat or combatant, or dissident, or a refusal to comply..they are protected by that. Not you. Watch the news...its happening every day, everywhere, and the offender gets no satisfaction from the Government's treatment. Not as long as right are suspended in favor of "SECURITY".

Its gonna get worse too.......
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join