It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing 'enhanced pat down'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing 'enhanced pat down'

www.kvue.com

"I turned to the police officer and said, 'I have given no due cause to give up my constitutional rights. You can wand me,'" and they said, 'No, you have to do this,'" she said.

Hirschkind agreed to the pat down, but on one condition.

"I told them, 'No, I'm not going to have my breasts felt,' and she said, 'Yes, you are,'" said Hirschkind.

When Hirschkind refused, she says that "the police actually pushed me to the floor, (and) handcuffed me. I was crying by then. They drug me 25 yards across the floor in front of the whole security."

(visit the link for the full news article)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
ANOTHER TSA horror story.

This gal, has a pacemaker, which prevents her from going through the scanner machine.

So the TSA grope-goons decide they are going to frisk her.

Gal draws the line at the molestation parts of the 'pat down'.

Gal is slammed on the floor, cuffed, and hauled off in front of everyone like an animal. A 56 year old, pace-maker-wearing woman.

HUGE 'security' threat, eh?

This stuff literally makes my stomach turn. Completely DISGUSTING.

www.kvue.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
As horrible as this is, i wonder why they deemed it necesary to shove her to the ground.
Digusting is the right word.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thus it starts.. Even more sad is that the rest just passed by as her rights were violated and she was arrested for nothing.. All heil the new totalitarian amerika .. The state controls all..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Can't wait for the guy who is armed and dishes out some bidness to the TSA agents.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I just finished up a second Criminal Law Class. My professor for this class is Counsel to the House Committe on Standards of Official Conduct in WDC.

He told us in our class that based on the new rules which he believes are unconstitutional and not within law, he refuses to fly anymore until rules are changed. He said that originally he had planned for him and his family to fly home this Christmas but now they are driving over 2000 miles to get home.

Just thought I would share with someone I know who is on the hill...and knows law.

Based on what I know of criminal law - I do not believe that these rules are legal.
edit on December 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is beyond insane. My daughter is getting married next year and I am very apprehensive about this. It's about 1300 miles so too far to drive (can only leave the cats and dogs for a few days). No way I am letting a goon grope me and I absolutely not getting radiated. If they hassle me, my husband is likely to lose it. He is not the type to stand by while his wife is thrown to the ground. I dread traveling -- just what they want - to restrict our movement. Ugh

edit on 23-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I love all the morons the media trots out who say "well, it is for our safety"

Lousy sheep.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that the USA is becoming more and more like Russia was like way back in the fifties and sixties was all this type of security and body searches. I have family over there and would like to visit them but there's no way that while you've got the "goon squad" with itchy trigger fingers and wondering hand syndrome will I be going. It seems that the PTB don't want visitors to they're country they only want sheeple just like Russia did years ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I would rather walk across hot coals burning my feet to make me incapable of walking than to allow a TSA agent infringe on my 4th amendment rights. Good thing too, cause I know my temper, and someone starts groping me ( other than my girlfriend), S### gonna hit the fan!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
From the article:

"I understand her side of it, and their side as well, but it is for our protection so I have no problems with it," said Gwen Washington, who lives in Killeen.

"It's unfortunate that that happened and she didn't get to fly home, but it makes me feel a little safer," said Emily Protine.

Where do they get these idiots? They must have had to interview dozens of people to get these soundbites.

edit on 23-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this up OP, it looks like it's getting worse and worse everyday with the tsa. On a more humorous note when my area had a heavy freak snowstorm 3 weeks ago I had an encounter with someone from the tsa. I was pushing cars out of the way and directing traffic when I came upon a guy in his tsa uniform. He saw me helping everyone else and said "Give me a push I need to get to work." My reply was "Nope I don't help domestic terrorists, go # yourself." That REALLY made him angry but he wasn't dressed for 30 degree snowy weather so it ended there, I really really hope I made him late to work. Looking back on it I hope he didn't take it out on any passengers.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Have you considered traveling by train? It might take 2-3 days to get there but you won't have to be molested to board or depart. Plus it's not to expensive to rent your own compartment as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Now if this story is totally true and the women didn't lunge at the officers then..

This has to be the sickest thing EVER to be brought unto the people of the USA.

Who's right is it for these TSA fat pig scum to feel a women up and then when in not compliance with their illegal pat down they brutalize her..

This has gone way TO FAR!!

I was watching a story on fox news today and there was a pilot whistle blower who's airline does not check the workers of the planes, they just go in and out the revolving back door!!!

How the hell are they going to guard the front door WHEN THEIR BACK IS WIDE OPEN.

Janet Napolitano and the TSA ARE COMPLETE MORONS!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

It would probably be the same as driving time-wise. I'm considering it if I can find someone who can check on the cats and dogs. It's next July so I am hoping that things will be better by then. My husband doesn't tolerate stuff like this and I am not a good little camper either. In hindsight, we are lucky we didn't get arrested a few years ago when they first imposed those rules on liquids. We were outraged when they confiscated everything and let them know what we thought of their ridiculous new rules. (We don't watch TV so we were caught totally by surprise.)

It would be so much easier if they would just back off. There are a couple of lawsuits that were just filed. I am hoping they will be successful and TSA will have to back down. Time will tell. Personally, I don't think TSA will survive the coming legal challenges.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The worst part of this story is this:

I understand her side of it, and their side as well, but it is for our protection so I have no problems with it," said Gwen Washington, who lives in Killeen.

"It's unfortunate that that happened and she didn't get to fly home, i[]but it makes me feel a little safer," said Emily Protine.

I bet their tunes would change if it was their 13 yr old daughter who had her crotch and breasts grabbed.

I am very glad I am old and have no children, because I am beginning to think the moronic Sheeple are going to get exactly what they deserve poverty and slavery!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

My daughter is getting married next year and I am very apprehensive about this. It's about 1300 miles so too far to drive (can only leave the cats and dogs for a few days).

You probably have time to get your animals used to someone else caring for them. Do not let these sons of syphilitic camels destroy your daughters wedding. I have driven 800 miles in a day trading off with my hubby and I have driven from Atlanta GA to San Francisco Ca in about three days. Both trips were in pick up trucks, so it can be done

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

...."Nope I don't help domestic terrorists, go # yourself."....

Thank you, these subhumans do not deserve to be treated with anything but contempt.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I am afraid we've reached the point of no return. This has rapidly become the norm. And just like the so-called "good Germans" who lived in Nazi Germany who didn't support Hitler, but didn't do anything to stop him either, most Americans today have been so conditioned, brainwashed, re-educated - whatever you may want to call it, that it's already too late.

Help will only come from abroad.
But who will come to our aid and "liberate the liberators"?

edit on 12/23/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: clarity

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292

Have you considered traveling by train? It might take 2-3 days to get there but you won't have to be molested to board or depart. Plus it's not to expensive to rent your own compartment as well.

Sorry, but this is not going to be an option for much longer. It amazes me how some people (not saying this quoted poster in particular) would be more content to find ways to live with the Tyranny rather than confront it head on and fight it. Sadly, this type of attitude is common place in the US. It seems that most everybody would rather find an alternative and allow wrongs to continue, instead of fighting and standing up for themselves. That is just sad and pathetic. What are people going to do when travel by bus or train is no longer an option? It will happen that way, the TSA already has it's eyes on these methods of travel. You can already turn on the news and see the propaganda about "terrorist", home grown or otherwise, who want to blow up the train tracks.

Here is an article written today about this very issue. The TSA: Coming to a Train Station near you?

So when people can no longer ride the trains or take a bus or fly because of the TSA, then what do you do? Will you fight then? Will you stand up finally and say, "Arrest me if you want, but I will not allow you violate my body or my rights as a human being." Will you? Or will you then say, "Well you know, you don't have to take a plane, a train, or a bus, You can always drive yourself."

Going back to the article and news clip, it is obvious it is nothing more than a propaganda piece. Do you really think the comments at the end of the video from other passengers represents the thoughts of the majority? They show two people, both say the same thing.."it makes us safer". I highly doubt that is how most people feel about the issue, but of course the MSM is gonna put these people front and center cause they parrot what they want everyone else to say in order to accept these "security measures".

I say Fudge You TSA and Fudge the police who are helping you enforce these none laws. Put one hand on me and I promise you I will earn my spot in jail and there will be TSA and police picking up their teeth off the ground afterward. They can call it assault, I call it self defense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join