It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I demand this forum about 2012 to be shut down on 22st december 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Personally, I think the Mayan Dude that did the calendar just run out Rock.
Hey, did anybody think to look on the other side, maybe....

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I guess your referring to the Cold War? If you ask me, it was legitimate to think the world would end with such a nuclear threat and missiles placed and pointed at America. You have to be seriously mad not to be worry about nuclear warheads...

And 2012 as nothing to do with doom.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

I have glanced over a few of your earlier posts and I wouldn't be so high and mighty about grammar if I were you. It's pathetic when you understand full well what the OP is trying to say, but you have nothing intelligent to say. So you choose to mock him. Don't be a prick all your life.

We all make mistakes with grammar, especially when we just want to get our point across. Oh and the BASIC in your sentence would be a capital B and after OTHERS it would be nice to have a ?(that's a question mark).

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

Tnx for the support , it's clear in OP what is this thread about and still some people here are like grammar police.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CaMeL303

Please listen to what the ancient people have to say about this, start with the Maya Chief Don Alejandro.

Don Alejandro is a self appointed chief. But that isn't important. What is important is that you suggest that a person's ancestry gives them better insight into the issue. Don Alejandro has no more info than anyone else. Don't you think it is racist to suggest that ancestry has its privileges?

The claim that the Mayans are talking about a date in 2011 is not based on the currently accepted correlation between the long count calendar and the Gregorian calendar.

The Mayans have no predictions when the long count calendar ends. They do not suggest anything at all. The claims of "expanding conciousnous" is a modern New Age claim. It is not an ancient claim.

I might suggest to you,

Its so obvious that you did not do research at all on the 2012 subject, or using the wrong sources(or just want to stir up a little ;-).

Try getting some better sources than some "bs movies or bs websites" or whatever you used.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think that the 2012 forum should remain for a number of reasons.

1. It is a demonstration of the ridiculous ideas that can be distributed.
2. The believers will continue to grasp at straws to save the hoax called 2012.
3. There will be those that will blindly claim that all of their predictions came true no matter what.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

i agree in a sense, There should be Major restrictions on posting like having to click yes i agree to not be a [snip] on fourms after december 21st, 2012.
edit on 29/4/11 by masqua because: Snipped uncivil descriptor

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Write my name down as a supporter of 2012. I'm currently finishing up a thread that will lay out what NASAs has said and point out the contradictions using their own articles. So add me to your list, it would be an honor.

Until then let me give you something to work with...

The model suggests the spinning black hole has formed an outflowing jet of X-rays and gamma rays along its rotational axis that is pointed in our direction.

NASA spacecraft join in cosmic observation

Kinda makes you wonder about the claim that nothing will happen when the alignment occurs.
edit on 29-4-2011 by infiniteobserver because: add quoted text

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I agree it should be MOVED, not removed. HOAX is where it belongs!

Sorry but, they make so much fun of Creationists constantly on this site as well as Alien believers and what not, so why should you be EXEMPT from that ridicule? Man-Up if you're so sure you should have no fear that ATS will even be here on 12-22-2012...

Is it possibly that all this nonsense stems basically from one book of pictures, possibly and according to most experts as mis-translated. Calendar in the Round, SHOW ME THE END OF A CIRCLE!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

SHOW ME THE END OF A CIRCLE!

the end is the begining stating that no mater what we just repeat the same crap again after 2012 another doomsday will pop up just like y2k and everything else.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Bump !

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well, on January 1, 2013, it should at least be read only, in my opinion, but that's really up to the staff as a whole, and the admins...We'll see, I suppose...(or we won't, and we'll all be dead).

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join