It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I demand this forum about 2012 to be shut down on 22st december 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
LOL you guys are crazier than the conspiracy theories....Just chill out and chat about them.Some of them are real.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Shut down Dec.22, 2012?, well I don't believe it wil have to be shut down, I kinda think the internet will probably be down in many places before then and most else more than likely. If it isn't most won't be up and running on it. Great things are planned for us from here on out it looks like. Does it look good, well I let you be the judge of that. It'll be great for the elite.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Yes , i want this forum to be shut down on 22 st december 2012 day after the "doom" date.Why ? Because believers of this conspiracy here will be ridiculed ,mocked , for days ,weeks after this unreal prediction will failed.There will be thousands of jokes on their account,this forum will be full of people who want to add additional fuel to their big ego.Every man makes mistakes about beliefs , they don't deserve this on ATS after 21 st december 2012.Your opinions?
edit on 23-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

by the way... Merry Xmas

i demand CNN stop claiming sara palin is the face of the tea party..

i demand cheeseburgers stop being abused in this country...

& i also demand marijuana be made legal in all states.

you dont see me starting a thread about it do you?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Some Members come on here and make a claim that God (or some other higher power) told them that the world will end on January 1, 2011. They will argue and debate this with other members until January 2, 2011. On January 3, 2011 they will come back and post that they misunderstood God and that the real date was January 1, 2012. They will argue and debate this until January 2, 2012. On January 3, 2012, they will come on and post that some aliens have told them that there will be "full disclosure" sometime in 2012, and then they will debate and argue this prediction until January 2013. It becomes a never ending cycle, and I can see that it frustrates a lot of other members.
Of course your concern is more about those members that come on ATS to mock and ridicule other members for their beliefs. What I don't understand is why these members intimidate others so much. I have been on ATS for several years before becoming an official member, and most of us know these particular members who spend all their time on here just to mock and ridicule. They never offer any constructive information, and do not believe in any type of paranormal activity or conspiracy This alone should make you suspicious of them. Why would anyone join a top paranormal/conspiracy site, and then mock and ridicule everyone who believes in the paranormal and conspiracies. I have read a lot of posts by some members trying to get an understanding of these type of people. The simple truth is that we may never understand. What I think the most important questions is why we continue to debate and sway these people. They are not going to be converted. They are not here for paranormal or conspiracy ideas. It doesn't matter what internal psychological reasons they have for being here. The powers that control this website have chosen to allow these people to remain here and we have to live with them. My suggestion is that you learn to simply ignore these people, and certainly not be intimidated by them.
But please don't confuse these people with those that debunk or are skeptical about individual threads. I believe these people play a very important role on ATS. But you will rarely or never see these types of members mock, degrade or humiliate you for your beliefs.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Get a life. Why are you thinking about something so far off, it's still two years until the date. Anyways, who cares if something happens on that day?

We all want change so lets bring it about. 2012 is only a date that is symbolic of change, it doesn't matter if something "physically" happens on the date. The inside is what matters.

Stop wasting your time posting here if you don't agree with the forum's adgenda. Ask yourself why are you here?

Peace.
edit on 24-12-2010 by abandonednation because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You do realize were talking Dec. 21 2012 right? Where does your Dec. 21st 2010 come from?

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Heh that's pretty funny there metal, would you like me to spell check every single post you do? Because honestly your grammar is awful as well. Lets take a peak at a post of yours from Nov. 18th:

"Alright I know i'm not very liked user on here as i'am up front straight to the point and seemingly heartless with my thoughts sometimes...i'm just a dont beat around the bush guy so sorry if you've taken me the wrong way a time or 2..and we all know i'm not afraid to think outside the lines!

on to the point! I propose that ats take the next step forward in the networking area and this is what i mean on editing our profiles we should be allowed a music playlist! we should be allowed to add whatever back ground we want!

maybe a comments window where a friend can drop a line to say hey...and yes the u2u is good but how about if people that are added as friends and they have u as a friend we have a lil chat bar at the bottom so when some threads ur posting on goes stagnant u can go back to b/s'in with friends!

some might not like this idea some might just thought i'd throw it out there..b/c myspace has turned into a girly site..facebook sucks...ATS is where i spend most of my time anyway so why not jus make this site where people go instead of a tab opened for the other b/s sites!

let me know what you think and if everyone is in agreement maybe the mods will do something!"

Alright I really don't have to point out all of them but lets just start with the first one, "Alright I know i'm not very liked user", this should be "Alright I know i'm not A very liked user"... So please metal don't comment on anyones grammar or spell check capabilities because clearly you don't re-read your BS either.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
why......

everyone that has put some time and effort into the study of the 2012 dates will know that there is nothing catastrophic going to happen on the morning on the 21st Dec......

It's just a movement from one dispensation in time to another.....

The mayan peoples never stated that there were going to be events..... just changes in people's ethics and morals as we move into the next age of man

do some more study and research before making daft calls like that

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think we need atleast 3 solid months into 2013 to officially put the 2012 thing to rest

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ok OP... if nothing happens on that day, the forum gets shut down.

If something happens, YOUR account gets shut down.

Fair deal, non?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

You DEMAND? Do you think you are in charge here? I agree with you that the whole idea is silly (90% of the stuff here is anyway), but I don't think even those of us who have been here for more than a month or two are in a position to demand anything of ATS.

Hey, buddy... just who do you think you are? Do you think you run the show here?

You got dogs in this fight bub?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
AWESOME thread! Will read again soon.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

I love what you said in your post (We have simply forgotten, but one day we will remember )this is so true i just know this will happen one day infact i think that door is starting to open now little by little...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I demand it to be left untouched so we can create threads to have a laugh about people who have replaced reason with faith and belief.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Yes, because you are in such a position to be making demands

Try being a member for more than two months before you decide to walk in and start barking orders.

Merry Christmas

Hmmmm..new kid on the block!
Forgive him for he knows not what he says!!

And by the way, it's the second last Christmas today, the last being in 2011.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I agree, with the caveat that your thread title isn't in any way responsible for helping to bring about the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Here's an idea.

Maybe the whole 2012 forum should be moved to HOAXES instead of deleted. lol

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Of course that will not really be wise, since not every single believer in that Idea has the exact same date in mind. Various people have suggested that the date is off by a certain amount.....not sure off the top of my head some of the other dates given....but lets say that someone thinks it will be the month after that....or two months after.... Not to mention that besides the fact that people are seeing the date as everything from the literal end of the world, to simply a consciousness awakening event...These same people may think of either of these as happening either gradually or suddenly. Many see the date as simply the very begining of a very gradual end of all things (or change in consciousness....or a return date for our Space Brothers &/or Galactic Slavelords......or about 4 dozen other possible scenerios which I've seen people suggest) To close down the thread because one particular version of the 2012 hypothesis turns out to not be true, seems like it would not be fair to every other Idea. Not to mention it sounds dangerously close to the type of things that certain dictators and overlords do when they want to cover something up....just pretend it never happened, and write it out of the history books....although on an obviously MUCH smaller scale in this example it still would not be right IMHO for that reason alone. People should be allowed to stand by their mistakes.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Xavi1000, why are you staying that ignorant? Its so obvious that you did not do research at all on the 2012 subject, or using the wrong sources(or just want to stir up a little ;-). Please listen to what the ancient people have to say about this, start with the Maya Chief Don Alejandro.

First of all: 12-21-2012 is NO doomdate. You are too much inspired by bs movies or bs websites.

The big change that everybody is talking about is happening right now, just look around you, how many crises can you possibly think off more? Financial, climate, energy, oil, europe falling apart and the US turning in to a Bum country. These big changes, especialy on energetic levels, started in 2007 and can last untill 2015. In this time window everything that has to do with 2012 will occur. So there is NO end of the world or doom scenario, its a dream scenario! But unfortunatly, if you want to make big changes, and i think these are very necesary changes , first you have to face chaos.. its a law of mother nature.

If you realy want to be exact: The Maya's are realy talking about october 28th 2011 as being the precize end date of their calander, and the next day there will be starting a new year just like january 1st!

So nothing wil happen on the date of 12-21-2012, its just another friday ;-) The term 2012 is all about expanding conciousnous, and if you look around carefully you can see that is going on everywhere..... People are waking up globaly and the truth about important matters is coming out anyway. When you reading sites like ATS you are actualy allready in the 4th dimension, but still being a part of the 3D powergame...... just let it go and the golden age will show itself to you eventualy.

Dont be alarmed bij the title "apocalypse", its just another word for revealing the truth or hidden... it has nothing to do with armageddon.

We are given the chance to build a new world, lets do it in al positivity and grace.
edit on 25-12-2010 by CaMeL303 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2010 by CaMeL303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
Why wait until then? I demand it be shut down right now.Along with other prediction posts.

I have no problem with people prediction events as long as they give a date. When the date comes, we then have proof if they were right or wrong.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join