It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I demand this forum about 2012 to be shut down on 22st december 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes , i want this forum to be shut down on 22 st december 2012 day after the "doom" date.Why ? Because believers of this conspiracy here will be ridiculed ,mocked , for days ,weeks after this unreal prediction will failed.There will be thousands of jokes on their account,this forum will be full of people who want to add additional fuel to their big ego.Every man makes mistakes about beliefs , they don't deserve this on ATS after 21 st december 2012.Your opinions?
edit on 23-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

by the way... Merry Xmas

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Why wait until then? I demand it be shut down right now.Along with other prediction posts.

edit: for a different reason than you mentioned. for the reason that it's all utter bull*
edit on 23/12/2010 by gandalph because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

It isn't a "doom date" and you are not paying attention.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I guess that is better than the alternative and it actually coming true.

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yes, because you are in such a position to be making demands

Try being a member for more than two months before you decide to walk in and start barking orders.

Merry Christmas

link   

I demand

..And why would anyone listen to you when you're demanding things? What gives you the right to do that? Ask nicely and people may start listening.

EDIT: Like others have said, you joined last month, you're in absolutely no position to demand anything from this site. Be grateful it's here at all.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

link   

You DEMAND? Do you think you are in charge here? I agree with you that the whole idea is silly (90% of the stuff here is anyway), but I don't think even those of us who have been here for more than a month or two are in a position to demand anything of ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
SORRY ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE
better word is WANT

chill out people ..sorry

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Nothing will be deleted.

There is nothing wrong with being ridiculed, especially if a dooms day happens in 2013.

We dont know anything to be honest, the ancients knew about the cycles of the planet and I certainly have a feeling that the most important information regarding our planet was taken by the conquistadors from the South American people.

If you are not open to the possibility of all things, then you are truly blind.

We the people know nothing of the ancient secrets of this world, and yet we know everything.

We have simply forgotten, but one day we will remember.

Because grace is inevitable.

-G

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Because believers of this conspiracy here will be ridiculed ,mocked , for days ,weeks after this unreal prediction will failed.

Those transitive verbs build character, and the people you speak of could use some...

edit on 23-12-2010 by facelift because: to highlight the TV's....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yes , i want this forum to be shut down on 22 st december 2011 day after the "doom" date

Well I DEMAND you get your dates right......2011.?????

Oh I know, you're a government shrill that wants all information closed to the public a year before the event..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

edited

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by backinblack

edited

Saved in my post for prosperity, and the laugh..
Merry Xmas.....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you make a prediction that doesn't come true, well, ya have to face the music,

Do you know what they did to the prophets in the O.T.?

I wont make fun of anyone.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I wont make fun of anyone.

Noted ....if this forum will be not ripped off i hope majority will follow you.
This thread is having good intentions .

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If it gets deleted, think of all the LOLS that will be missed.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Don't worry, it will be.
Along with everything else in the world.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Yes , i want this forum to be shut down on 22 st december 2011 day after the "doom" date.Why ?

Because believers of this conspiracy here will be ridiculed ,mocked , for days ,weeks after this unreal prediction will failed.There will be thousands of jokes on their account,this forum will be full of people who want to add additional fuel to their big ego.Every man makes mistakes about beliefs , they don't deserve this on ATS after 21 st december 2012.

Your opinions?

I would say, lets first wait and see what happens on the 21 st december 2012.
Because when they were right, you don’t have to shut down this forum anymore because it did already happened.

And when they were wrong, we have a Dutch saying for that, "wie zijn gat brandt, moet op de blaren zitten".
In English, "who burns his butt must sit on the blisters".

edit on 23/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Yes, because you are in such a position to be making demands

Try being a member for more than two months before you decide to walk in and start barking orders.

Merry Christmas

I think... therefore do!

We all think... that's why the forum is there...to discuss. I think it's a load of crap but a lot of people have done some extensive research of their own. This is their oppurtunity to share their work. A true conspiracist doesn't care what the nay sayers have to say. That's why we have our own sites. Who ever stumbles across our threads and wants to critique our ideas are welcome, fall on deaf ears but welcome. Religious fantatics, alien hopefulls and political die hards welcome...come one come all! i love to hear your stories!

edit on 23-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Frankly, ill be surprised if ATS is still up and running circa 2012, given the economic peril the US is facing.

I dont think many of us will be able to afford the energy to run a computer.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join